We now have more takers then makers in this society

Hey asshole, 100% of Americans are on federal assistance. If you cant see that, you're a retard.

I'm on federal assistance alright. They "assist" me with emptying my wallet half way every two weeks and then claiming fucking "not enough" and "deficit".

I'd be better off taking my chances alone if i could.

Oh...I forgot...you have your own private military, private police dept, private fire dept, your own home school...and you went out and build your own private roads to everywhere you work, shop, play....and you built your own personal outhouse so you dont need a sewer system, and you build a private windmill for power infrastructure.

Yeah...you dont get assistance from the government at all.

:lol::badgrin::lol:

Hey asshole, 100% of Americans are on federal assistance. If you cant see that, you're a retard.

I'm on federal assistance alright. They "assist" me with emptying my wallet half way every two weeks and then claiming fucking "not enough" and "deficit".

Oh...I forgot...you have your own private military, private police dept, private fire dept, your own home school...and you went out and build your own private roads to everywhere you work, shop, play....and you built your own personal outhouse so you dont need a sewer system, and you build a private windmill for power infrastructure.

Outstanding bucs90. :clap2: I'm going to cut and paste and use your rebuttal for future reference.

Envy? No, that's my money I'm paying holmes to dig a hole and then fill it in. But I certainly don't expect any LOLberal to grasp things such as money, private property, etc..

I'm paying for it too... don't mind a bit. I have nothing against Americans working for a living with very decent wages. You, of course are very anti-govt because your political agenda calls for that.

So were our Founding Fathers dumbass. Look it up.

And so were the 60's liberals.

Get used to it, gang. We've passed the tipping point. Our culture has changed. Obama wanted to "fundamentally change America", and he's getting it done.

No, he is fundamentally transforming America.

transform: to change in form, appearance, or structure; metamorphose; to change in condition, nature, or character; convert; to change into another substance; transmute.

Get used to it, gang. We've passed the tipping point. Our culture has changed. Obama wanted to "fundamentally change America", and he's getting it done.

No, he is fundamentally transforming America.

transform: to change in form, appearance, or structure; metamorphose; to change in condition, nature, or character; convert; to change into another substance; transmute.

Okay, we'll go with that. Whichever.

Outstanding bucs90. :clap2: I'm going to cut and paste and use your rebuttal for future reference.

Federal everything, but no one sees the problem. :eusa_boohoo:

60 by 16. 60% on the dole by '16.

20% unemployment (30% by real figures).

$2.00 gasoline comprised of 20% ethanol.

$10.00 crude oil. $10 corn. $20 beans.

Rurined industries, non-existet GDP, debt 150% of GDP.

By '16.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Federal everything, but no one sees the problem. :eusa_boohoo:

What we saw is that the Federal gov't bailed out Wall St in Bush's last year in office.

On the fasttrack to becoming the third-world shithole of the Democrat Party dreams.

Penalize success, reward failure. Discourage independence, compliment lethargy.

Tax production, award dysfunction.

Maybe if we all chanted Mxyzptlk backwards, the bad man would go away.

Let's look at the points you're making here.

First of all, I agree that it's likely that we've turned a corner, that we've peaked, that we've passed the tipping point. Our culture has changed, and now we're going to pay the price. I don't like it, but no one asked me, and I'm going to make the best of it.

But I notice that you didn't bring up abortion, contraception, gay rights, immigration, or the place of Christianity in America. Your points are about motivating people, taxing success, etc.

So why did the Republicans allow themselves to be sucked into the social issues when the unemployment rate is at 7.9%? How in the world were people like Todd Akin put on ballots? Why did the GOP allow themselves to be put on the defensive on the above issues by the Democrats?

The GOP absolutely refuses to acknowledge the number of Americans who are fiscally conservative and socially moderate. Fine, that's their call. We'll see if those who are denial continue to control the party going forward. And those voters who are fiscally conservative and socially moderate will continue to vote for other people.

On the fasttrack to becoming the third-world shithole of the Democrat Party dreams.

First of all, I agree that it's likely that we've turned a corner, that we've peaked, that we've passed the tipping point. Our culture has changed, and now we're going to pay the price. I don't like it, but no one asked me, and I'm going to make the best of it.

But I notice that you didn't bring up abortion, contraception, gay rights, immigration, or the place of Christianity in America. Your points are about motivating people, taxing success, etc.

So why did the Republicans allow themselves to be sucked into the social issues when the unemployment rate is at 7.9%? How in the world were people like Todd Akin put on ballots? Why did the GOP allow themselves to be put on the defensive on the above issues by the Democrats?

The GOP absolutely refuses to acknowledge the number of Americans who are fiscally conservative and socially moderate. Fine, that's their call. We'll see if those who are denial continue to control the party going forward. And those voters who are fiscally conservative and socially moderate will continue to vote for other people.

What else were the repugs gonna sell besides social issues Mac?

I waited and waited for Mittens or Ryan to expound upon their economic message.

And all I heard was the same ole tired bullshit that Bush sold us.

Cut taxes on the ultra wealthy, then they will tinkle down on the rest of us
Start a war and increase military spending.
Cut everything that benefits those who are not ultra wealthy.

Enough Americans saw through that bull shit to keep us out of the repeat cycle.

And when you have a defective product like the rethugs do, well you got to sell something else. So the rethugs went with social issues.

And they will again. And they will lose again if the don't change.

I mean think about it. Rethugs lost to a black guy with 8%UE and a mountain of debt.
And they LOST. LMAO again.

And when you have a defective product like the rethugs do, well you got to sell something else. So the rethugs went with social issues.

I mean think about it. Rethugs lost to a black guy with 8%UE and a mountain of debt.

Enjoy you next four years won't you! I'm gonna be laughing my ass off.

My guess, and I sure as hell could be wrong, is that a candidate who leans right on fiscal issues and leans left on social issues would do just great.

And notice I wrote "leans". Absolutists turn people off, and I suspect we saw that happen on Tuesday. If the GOP doubles down, it's gonna be ugly. I want two strong parties.

Forum List

Back