We now have corroborating evidence that Michael Cohen was telling the truth about the hush money

No names, no papers, no nothing! You're just a bald faced liar as always.

I have copies of all the papers with all the names.

Now, back to your stupid claim that "There is no such thing as illegal immigration in this country" DURR
You have no copies, you are a liar, and there is no such thing as illegal immigration. No one can be illegal on stolen land, when the thieves of the stolen land, go and steal more, thereby turning the people into refugees.

Now, back to your stupid claim that "There is no such thing as illegal immigration in this country" DURR
You have no copies, you are a liar, and there is no such thing as illegal immigration. No one can be illegal on stolen land, when the thieves of the stolen land, go and steal more, thereby turning the people into refugees.

You have no copies,

I do. In my hand. Interesting stuff.

and there is no such thing as illegal immigration

Sure there is.
If a non-citizen comes across our border, without the proper entry documents, they're an illegal alien.

You didn't find enough. Lol!
I did. All legal.

You have no copies,

Sure there is.
If a non-citizen comes across our border, without the proper entry documents, they're an illegal alien.
They are no more non-citizens or illegal aliens than the non-citizens/illegal aliens who invaded others, took over their lands, (the US), only to invade the next lands they left to, while stealing their governments, resources, and way of life, creating a massive refugee crisis at the border.

This is why they were never illegal aliens to start with. The lands the US took are no more different than the American Indian lands the US took. And we are now taking the lands they fled to. Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com Don't you Trump dumb shits get it? We invaded the lands you expect them to go back to, when we took everything there to. How fucking stupid do you people have to be not to understand that? They have no where to go. The US took everything, and they still are doing it today. Just look at what we are doing to Venezuela.

Any day now. Any day. It's the beginning of the end.
Do you even care about the law? Seriously? Because you sure as hell don't have an intelligent argument to defend Trump, proving he did nothing wrong.
There need be no argument proving he did nothing wrong. As a matter of law he did nothing wrong until it is proven that he did something wrong. That hasn't happened. So. Trump is totally innocent of all accusations.

Sucks to be you.
The courts already closed and proved a case implicating Trump and his campaign finance violations. He is not being indicted today, because he is president. All the evidence has been received and documented proving 100% Trump's guilt. Now, I don't know what fantasy land you live in, but my world still detach's itself from your fantasies. And it's a good thing, because if we all lived the way you do, there would be no country.
Better no country than a land of democrats.

Better Russian than democrat

But the reality is nothing has proved Trump's guilt. He is innocent of all wrongdoing and will be elected in a land slide election next year.

Si'

I did. All legal.

You have no copies,

Sure there is.
They are no more non-citizens or illegal aliens than the non-citizens/illegal aliens who invaded others, took over their lands, (the US), only to invade the next lands they left to, while stealing their governments, resources, and way of life, creating a massive refugee crisis at the border.

This is why they were never illegal aliens to start with. The lands the US took are no more different than the American Indian lands the US took. And we are now taking the lands they fled to. Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com Don't you Trump dumb shits get it? We invaded the lands you expect them to go back to, when we took everything there to. How fucking stupid do you people have to be not to understand that? They have no where to go. The US took everything, and they still are doing it today. Just look at what we are doing to Venezuela.

They are no more non-citizens or illegal aliens than the non-citizens/illegal aliens who invaded others, took over their lands, (the US)

Yes, Mexicans who walk over our border are illegal aliens.
No matter how my ancestors arrived over 100 years ago.

Just look at what we are doing to Venezuela.

What did we take from Chavez?

Do you even care about the law? Seriously? Because you sure as hell don't have an intelligent argument to defend Trump, proving he did nothing wrong.
There need be no argument proving he did nothing wrong. As a matter of law he did nothing wrong until it is proven that he did something wrong. That hasn't happened. So. Trump is totally innocent of all accusations.

Sucks to be you.
The courts already closed and proved a case implicating Trump and his campaign finance violations. He is not being indicted today, because he is president. All the evidence has been received and documented proving 100% Trump's guilt. Now, I don't know what fantasy land you live in, but my world still detach's itself from your fantasies. And it's a good thing, because if we all lived the way you do, there would be no country.
Better no country than a land of democrats.

Better Russian than democrat

But the reality is nothing has proved Trump's guilt. He is innocent of all wrongdoing and will be elected in a land slide election next year.
:auiqs.jpg:Well of course not. Who could possibly convince a cultist Sheep that the most criminally liable fake president in our history , had ever done anything wrong?

Trump is a real president, and he's yours.

There is no habitable land on earth that has not been conquered, overrun, overthrown, and reoccupied many times. The people that lived in North and South America before Europe colonized fought over the land themselves. They were not one nation.

Sucks to be you.
Then it should be easy for you to link to that evidence.

But you never do

So you are a liar

Yes illegal immigration is a real thing and this land was not stolen dumbass

Forum List

Back