"We no longer need to kill Bin Laden", claimed Presidential candidate Barack Obama

So let me get this straight....the previous administration TWICE took measures that insured Bin Laden's escape and continued existence as an Al Qaeda leader/figure head...and then virtually abandoned looking for him as public enemy #1.

Yo Vern

The was no fucking evidence that he was public enemy #1. However the perception that he was :

"The “War on terror”
has given birth to the PATRIOT Act, renditions, secret camps, torture, assassination, illegal invasions foreign and domestic, the TSA… a veritable wish list of government powers, created solely on the basis of fearing the Bearded One. "

Actually, Bin Laden was on the FBI's 10 most wanted...maybe he didn't make #1, so my statement is inaccurate.

But, I seem to recall the Shrub making all types of references to Wild West wanted posters, saying stuff like "Dead or Alive", "Smoke him out".. he sure as hell was #1 on The Shrub's mind here:

Videos - Free video downloads and streaming video - CNET TV

So Bubba, you'll excuse my error in ranking from the Shrub Era.

Idiots that claim Bush let UBL escape are full of BS.

The CIA and Delta Force had UBL cornered in Tora Bora but the local Afghans pulled a stunt on us by not allowing our people to continue to the fight, which allowed UBL escape. It was either the CIA and Delta Force guys shoot it out with our so-called ally to get past them or try another day to get UBL.

Now, shut the hell up about Bush letting UBL escape. I doubt Obama would've ordered his 30 CIA and Delta Force guys to shoot it out with over 100 local Afghans that wouldn't let us continue the fight.

You're a liar.

FLASHBACK 2007 : Bush's Tora Bora Bull

Hmmm, the CIA agents and Delta Force guys that were there say you're full of shit, ditto for your internet link.

I guess the B-52s dropped fake bombs on UBL...because nuts like you think Bush let him escape on purpose.

If Bush carried UBL's head on a stick back through the streets of NYC, He could've gone to the beach for the 2005 election.

The CIA and Delta Force had UBL cornered in Tora Bora but the local Afghans pulled a stunt on us by not allowing our people to continue to the fight, which allowed UBL escape. It was either the CIA and Delta Force guys shoot it out with our so-called ally to get past them or try another day to get UBL.

Now, shut the hell up about Bush letting UBL escape. I doubt Obama would've ordered his 30 CIA and Delta Force guys to shoot it out with over 100 local Afghans that wouldn't let us continue the fight.

You're a liar.

Hmmm, ok nutjob.

The CIA and Delta Force had UBL cornered in Tora Bora but the local Afghans pulled a stunt on us by not allowing our people to continue to the fight, .

HUH? WTF?

Again, Usamah was useful to the War Party while he was alive. He was the boogey man which allow the administrations to transfer $$$$$$$$$$$ to the war profiteers while allowing them to decrease our Constitutional rights.

According to US Army Col David Hunt, the powers-that-be- simply allowed him to escape.

I know You are.

Dick Cheney said Osama bin Laden not behind 9/11

So let me get this straight....the previous administration TWICE took measures that insured Bin Laden's escape and continued existence as an Al Qaeda leader/figure head...and then virtually abandoned looking for him as public enemy #1.

Yo Vern

The was no fucking evidence that he was public enemy #1. However the perception that he was :

"The “War on terror”
has given birth to the PATRIOT Act, renditions, secret camps, torture, assassination, illegal invasions foreign and domestic, the TSA… a veritable wish list of government powers, created solely on the basis of fearing the Bearded One. "

Actually, Bin Laden was on the FBI's 10 most wanted...maybe he didn't make #1, so my statement is inaccurate.

But, I seem to recall the Shrub making all types of references to Wild West wanted posters, saying stuff like "Dead or Alive", "Smoke him out".. he sure as hell was #1 on The Shrub's mind here:

FBI says, it has “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

How do crazy people find the internet?

In the 70s these nuts were rocking back and forth in chairs at the mental ward, now they're on the internet....

Only a nutjob thinks people are "programmed."

The chip in your head, you have a chip in your head!!!!!

How do crazy people find the internet?

In the 70s these nuts were rocking back and forth in chairs at the mental ward, now they're on the internet....

Can't handle the truth?

Deprogramming you will be painful.....but necessary.

You have noticed that the facts do not support your assertions. Nevertheless, you stubbornly stick to those baseless beliefs.

What's really buring the butts of ConJobs, Repugs and Teabaggers is that the shru and dick(less) never really tried to "Get Laden".

The shrub and dick(less) allowed bin laden to escape from Tora Bora.

The shrub and dick(less) disbanded the Bin Laden Working Group.

The shrub and dick(less) supported Musharuff after he signed a treaty with bin laden that gave Safe Haven to al_Qeada in Pakistan.

It was Democratic Party Prez. that got bin laden and you guys are so pissed that you failed.

What's really buring the butts of ConJobs, Repugs and Teabaggers is that the shru and dick(less) never really tried to "Get Laden".

The shrub and dick(less) supported Musharuff after he signed a treaty with bin laden that gave Safe Haven to al_Qeada in Pakistan.

It was Democratic Party Prez. that got bin laden and you guys are so pissed that you failed.

Since the military was involved I consider it a success.

Oh, and claiming Bush never tried.....you can't be serious.:lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm, the CIA agents and Delta Force guys that were there say you're full of shit, ditto for your internet link.

I guess the B-52s dropped fake bombs on UBL...because nuts like you think Bush let him escape on purpose.

If Bush carried UBL's head on a stick back through the streets of NYC, He could've gone to the beach for the 2005 election.

You're a liar.

As you can see folks, I can give links to research that has documentation of officials who confirm what I'm asserting, and all this Beserk neocon fool can do is blow smoke with a lot of general titles and empty claims.

Yep, Obama succeeded where the Shrub FAILED, a matter of fact, a matter of history...and the neocon peanut gallery has just Gone Bezerk about it! :razz:

Yo Vern

"The “War on terror”

FBI says, it has “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

I hear you, but that doesn't change the fact that Bin Ladin was a former CIA asset turned anti-American jihadist leader....which made him a target. Between you, me and the wall, Bin Laden had MORE than one opportunity to turn the tables and make his case to the world that he was NOT behind 9/11....but he didn't, and instead eventually took the credit to boost his stature. And it cost him.

Also, Bin Laden was not exactly an innocent by-stander, and the lack of "hard evidence" doesn't mean that ALL evidence was excluded. These guys do a really good summation as to what I'm getting at:

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Connecting_bin_Laden_to_9-11

Last edited:

Not claiming, stating a fact. BUSH NEVER FUCKING TRIED!!

Who......oh who was Prez when bin laden was allowed to escape from Tora Bora?

Who......oh who Prez when al_Qeada was given safe haven in Pakistan.

Who......oh who was Prez when bin laden was NOT LIVING IN A CAVE??????

Who......oh who was the Prez that disbanded the Group looking for Bin Laden??????????

And who.....exactly who did exactly did what he said he would do...Get BIN LADEN.

IT SURE AS HELL WAS NOT SOME SWTICH GRASS CHOPPING, NATIONAL GUARD DESERTERING REPUG!!!

It gripes your ass that Obama did what NO REPUG EVER DID.

I'M FUCKING LOVING IT.

Last edited:

Not claiming, stating a fact. BUSH NEVER FUCKING TRIED!!

Who......oh who was Prez when bin laden was allowed to escape from Tora Bora?

Who......oh who Prez when al_Qeada was given safe haven in Pakistan.

Who......oh who was Prez when bin laden was NOT LIVING IN A CAVE??????

Who......oh who was the Prez that disbanded the Group looking for Bin Laden??????????

And who.....exactly who did exactly did what he said he would do...Get BIN LADEN.

IT SURE AS HELL WAS NOT SOME SWTICH GRASS CHOPPING, NATIONAL GUARD DESERTERING REPUG!!!

It gripes your ass that Obama did what NO REPUG EVER DID.

I'M FUCKING LOVING IT.

Oh, you mean wait 8 months to pull the trigger.

You're right. No Republican would do that.

Forum List

Back