We Need WAL MART To Take Over Our Government

Good idea.

We can outsource the army to China. We'll save billions.

Do you think our new CIA intelligence officers will speak English? I'm pretty sure they'll be fluent in Mandarin!

And we can execute a sale and leaseback of the Pentagon! Do realize what that building is worth? We can make a fortune!

Last edited:
And I saw him drivng that truck many times. A humble and frugal man, he was a friend to those who had less. :)

And I think we can agree that the President of the United States is more important than the CEO of Wal-Mart. Thus, he should be paid more than the CEO of Wal-Mart.

In 2009, the CEO of Wal-Mart made $16 million.

Walmart CEO Michael Duke's Pay: More in an Hour Than Workers Get All Year? - ABC News

The President should make more. Thus Obama should be paid at least $20 million!

To be non-partisan, Bush should have been paid that too. Partisanship doesn't matter.

I do as little shopping at wal mart as possible myself. I think it's shameful the way that 90% of everything you'll find on their shelves is "made in china." But, you still can't take away credit for how profitable they are. Compared to our government, they're a shooting star, and our government is a old, dried cow pie.

There's an Amish store about twenty miles from me too, and they have some excellent things for sale, and the produce. But, I have a huge garden in the summer and rarely need to buy store produce from anywhere, and I NEVER buy groceries at wal mart, ever.

I attempted to send you a private message Pale Ride, in an effort to save you from public humiliation. However, as the coward you are, you will not accept PM's. I'm not surprised.
You suggested in a post to me that you have three times more education than I do; I explained I've earned a BA from CAL and an MA from SF St. University. I pointed out that your use of language, grammar and syntax and over use of profanity and personal attacks suggest an educational level of the no more than the 8th grade.
I also suggested that my experience leads me to believe you are less intelligent and more cowardly than the usual punk cuffed and caged in the back of a Crown Victoria.
Thought you might like to know.

Didn't you just do what you accused him of doing?

Berkley and San Fran State indeed. Master of Arts... lemme guess.. a theatre major?

:lol:

Nope, I tried to neg him in private. BTW, MA was in interdisciplinary studies, emphasis on "human realtions"; It would have been in International Relations but a foreign language was required.
Oh, and I attended CAL in Berkeley (where the hell is Berkley?).

Last edited:
Y'know... Wallyworld backed ObamaCare AND Michelle's feed-the-kids-veggies conspiracy.

just sayin' :cool:

And I think we can agree that the President of the United States is more important than the CEO of Wal-Mart. Thus, he should be paid more than the CEO of Wal-Mart.

Walmart CEO Michael Duke's Pay: More in an Hour Than Workers Get All Year? - ABC News

To be non-partisan, Bush should have been paid that too. Partisanship doesn't matter.

Don't forget the payoff when they leave the position.

Golden parachute time!

Golden parachute time!

That's right!

Good point, Xot. If the President loses or resigns after one term, he gets a $750,000 pension for life, paid medical insurance until he dies, use of a jet, a Manhattan co-op, various country club memberships and fresh flowers delivered daily. If he lasts eight years, he gets all that and $2 million a year.

Rep a-comin' your way!

Golden parachute time!

That's right!

Good point, Xot. If the President loses or resigns after one term, he gets a $750,000 pension for life, paid medical insurance until he dies, use of a jet, a Manhattan co-op, various country club memberships and fresh flowers delivered daily. If he lasts eight years, he gets all that and $2 million a year.

Rep a-comin' your way!

I'm sure that Pale Rider would be more than in favor of this.

But after the ChiComm "Piano Man" incident at the White House, I've decided to never shop at WalMart again.

My wife and I go to multiple local businesses that sell the same things "Wally World" does. In fact, there's an Amish run store only 20 minutes further where about 90% of what they sell is cheaper than Wally World. Thankfully, we live here in the middle of Pennsylvania "Cow Country" so we can get fresh produce too.

I'm doing more and more shopping on line as well.

I do as little shopping at wal mart as possible myself. I think it's shameful the way that 90% of everything you'll find on their shelves is "made in china." But, you still can't take away credit for how profitable they are. Compared to our government, they're a shooting star, and our government is a old, dried cow pie.

There's an Amish store about twenty miles from me too, and they have some excellent things for sale, and the produce. But, I have a huge garden in the summer and rarely need to buy store produce from anywhere, and I NEVER buy groceries at wal mart, ever.

I attempted to send you a private message Pale Ride, in an effort to save you from public humiliation. However, as the coward you are, you will not accept PM's. I'm not surprised.
You suggested in a post to me that you have three times more education than I do; I explained I've earned a BA from CAL and an MA from SF St. University. I pointed out that your use of language, grammar and syntax and over use of profanity and personal attacks suggest an educational level of the no more than the 8th grade.
I also suggested that my experience leads me to believe you are less intelligent and more cowardly than the usual punk cuffed and caged in the back of a Crown Victoria.

Only friends and contacts can PM me. I have my options set that way so I don't have to sift through crap filled with personal insults and narcissistic bull shit like you send.

And I don't believe for one second that you have any of the education you claim to have. Why? Why should I? One, it can't be proven. Two, why would you have all that education and be working as a simple deputy? Are you book smart and common sense stupid? Do you have a need to think you can intimidate people? Well let me tell you something you fucking piece of shit, you don't intimidate me, and I highly doubt you intimidate anyone else here. You're just one more voice out there in virtual land that could be a fat, pimply little punk sitting in mama's basement creating your big, tough guy, cop, master of the universe internet persona. Yeah... do you impress me? Do I believe you? Do I think you're a fucking two bit, smart ass, dip shit? Yes, no and yes.

Now fuck off moron.

dumbassn.jpg

Golden parachute time!

That's right!

Rep a-comin' your way!

I'm sure that Pale Rider would be more than in favor of this.

Why stop there? Why don't we just call him God and all worship him? Hmmm... well, some already do.

No offense Pale, but no thank you.

It wasn't for real Avatar... it was a premise used to make a point. Point being that whatever our government touches, it fucks it up. I think we all know why, but the problem is trying to stop Washington from spending money it doesn't have. We can vote 'til we're blue in the face, but I'm afraid that won't fix the problem either. Frankly, I think we're fucked. Whatever the little the republicans are trying to do to cut back spending, it's too little, too late.

You know, you shouldn't pretend that someone else's words are your own.

Label your conservo-spam copypasta as such.

You know, I got it in an email. Oh, no you didn't. You just wanted to wet yourself and do a little whining.

Next time, shut the fuck up ya liberal twit.

Only friends and contacts can PM me. I have my options set that way so I don't have to sift through crap filled with personal insults and narcissistic bull shit like you send.

And I don't believe for one second that you have any of the education you claim to have. Why? Why should I? One, it can't be proven. Two, why would you have all that education and be working as a simple deputy? Are you book smart and common sense stupid? Do you have a need to think you can intimidate people? Well let me tell you something you fucking piece of shit, you don't intimidate me, and I highly doubt you intimidate anyone else here. You're just one more voice out there in virtual land that could be a fat, pimply little punk sitting in mama's basement creating your big, tough guy, cop, master of the universe internet persona. Yeah... do you impress me? Do I believe you? Do I think you're a fucking two bit, smart ass, dip shit? Yes, no and yes.

Now fuck off moron.

dumbassn.jpg

I was waiting for this.:clap2::clap2:

:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You know, you shouldn't pretend that someone else's words are your own.

Label your conservo-spam copypasta as such.

You know, I got it in an email. Oh, no you didn't. You just wanted to wet yourself and do a little whining.

Next time, shut the fuck up ya liberal twit.

Oh, wait.

I did know where you got it.

It's all over the internets. Google it.

I know, some people can't think for themselves, and can only repeat conservo-spam emails. It's cool. Don't worry about it.

I just worry about the copyright lawyers, that's all.

I have not read most of this thread yet, but I have one thing to say.

I would NOT want Walmart to run our country in any way. My husband works there. He has not missed a day and is one of the most hardest working employees there. However, when an opening comes up that would promote him to a better position, they hire someone who has not worked there before or promote someone who kisses their ***. Just goes to show, no matter how hard you work or do your job it has no weight.

Unless of course you :suck:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back