We Need WAL MART To Take Over Our Government

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Wal-Mart vs. The Morons

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2609116/posts

1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.

2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!

3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.

4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.

5. Wal-Mart employs 16 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.

6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.

7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.

8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.

9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.

10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.

11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)

12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.

This should be read and understood by all Americans, Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!

To all government leaders, past and present...

edited short, and linked, per copyright policies of this board.

But after the ChiComm "Piano Man" incident at the White House, I've decided to never shop at WalMart again.

My wife and I go to multiple local businesses that sell the same things "Wally World" does. In fact, there's an Amish run store only 20 minutes further where about 90% of what they sell is cheaper than Wally World. Thankfully, we live here in the middle of Pennsylvania "Cow Country" so we can get fresh produce too.

I'm doing more and more shopping on line as well.

The US postal service has a 96%+ funded pension system few companies and no other govt agancy can say this.

And SS in fine for a few more decades. The only problem is that our current govt does not want to pay back the money they "borrowed" from SS.

Medicare has lower administrative costs than most commercial insurers.

Last edited:
Wal-Mart vs. The Morons

3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.

4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.

5. Wal-Mart employs 16 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.

7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.

10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.

11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)

This should be read and understood by all Americans, Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!

It is now official you are ALL corrupt morons:

(a.) The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 236 years to get it right and it is broke.

(b.) Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 76 years to get it right and it is broke.

(c.) Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 73 years to get it right and it is broke.

(d.) War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 47 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.

(e.) Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 46 years to get it right and they are broke.

(f.) Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 41 years to get it right and it is broke.

(g.) The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 34 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.

You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.

AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??

MAYBE WE OUGHT TO KICK YOUR EGG-HEADED BUDDY BUMS RIGHT OUT OF OFFICE AND HIRE WAL MART TO RUN THE GOVERNMENT!

WAL MART SEEMS TO KNOW HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS.... WHY DON'T YOU GUYS JUST ADMIT IT'S WAY BEYOND YOUR PAY GRADE, AND QUIT?

(and, Sam Walton, who started Wal-Mart in Bentonville, Arkansas, always drove himself to work in his pick-up truck)

Non union shop!
:thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Wal-Mart vs. The Morons

(a.) The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 236 years to get it right and it is broke.

(b.) Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 76 years to get it right and it is broke.

(c.) Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 73 years to get it right and it is broke.

(d.) War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 47 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.

(e.) Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 46 years to get it right and they are broke.

(f.) Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 41 years to get it right and it is broke.

(g.) The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 34 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.

You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.

AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??

MAYBE WE OUGHT TO KICK YOUR EGG-HEADED BUDDY BUMS RIGHT OUT OF OFFICE AND HIRE WAL MART TO RUN THE GOVERNMENT!

WAL MART SEEMS TO KNOW HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS.... WHY DON'T YOU GUYS JUST ADMIT IT'S WAY BEYOND YOUR PAY GRADE, AND QUIT?

(and, Sam Walton, who started Wal-Mart in Bentonville, Arkansas, always drove himself to work in his pick-up truck)

Non union shop!
:thup:

Seems they had plenty of money before Bush and the Republicans took total control of the government.

But after the ChiComm "Piano Man" incident at the White House, I've decided to never shop at WalMart again.

My wife and I go to multiple local businesses that sell the same things "Wally World" does. In fact, there's an Amish run store only 20 minutes further where about 90% of what they sell is cheaper than Wally World. Thankfully, we live here in the middle of Pennsylvania "Cow Country" so we can get fresh produce too.

I do as little shopping at wal mart as possible myself. I think it's shameful the way that 90% of everything you'll find on their shelves is "made in china." But, you still can't take away credit for how profitable they are. Compared to our government, they're a shooting star, and our government is a old, dried cow pie.

There's an Amish store about twenty miles from me too, and they have some excellent things for sale, and the produce. But, I have a huge garden in the summer and rarely need to buy store produce from anywhere, and I NEVER buy groceries at wal mart, ever.

Last edited:

I do as little shopping at wal mart as possible myself. I think it's shameful the way that 90% of everything you'll find on their shelves is "made in china." But, you still can't take away credit for how profitable they are. Compared to our government, they're a shooting star, and our government is a old, dried cow pie.

There's an Amish store about twenty miles from me too, and they have some excellent things for sale, and the produce. But, I have a huge garden in the summer and rarely need to buy store produce from anywhere, and I NEVER buy groceries at wal mart, ever.

I attempted to send you a private message Pale Ride, in an effort to save you from public humiliation. However, as the coward you are, you will not accept PM's. I'm not surprised.
You suggested in a post to me that you have three times more education than I do; I explained I've earned a BA from CAL and an MA from SF St. University. I pointed out that your use of language, grammar and syntax and over use of profanity and personal attacks suggest an educational level of the no more than the 8th grade.
I also suggested that my experience leads me to believe you are less intelligent and more cowardly than the usual punk cuffed and caged in the back of a Crown Victoria.
Thought you might like to know.

I attempted to send you a private message Pale Ride, in an effort to save you from public humiliation. However, as the coward you are, you will not accept PM's. I'm not surprised.
You suggested in a post to me that you have three times more education than I do; I explained I've earned a BA from CAL and an MA from SF St. University. I pointed out that your use of language, grammar and syntax and over use of profanity and personal attacks suggest an educational level of the no more than the 8th grade.
I also suggested that my experience leads me to believe you are less intelligent and more cowardly than the usual punk cuffed and caged in the back of a Crown Victoria.

What the fuck does that have to do with either Pale Rider's post or this thread?

Wal-Mart vs. The Morons

Sooooooooo..... Your argument is, what? That the government should be run like a for-profit entity?

Wal-Mart vs. The Morons

By all means lets try Corporatism.

Didn't you just do what you accused him of doing?

Berkley and San Fran State indeed. Master of Arts... lemme guess.. a theatre major?

:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Walmart is the money behind organic produce.

Crack up isle 1.

Forum List

Back