We need to reform the Republican Party

I'm not a libtard, I am a moderate conseravtive, you far right retards are *NOT* true conservatives, you are extremists, just as extremist as far leftards like Nancy Pelosi.

You're not a moderate conservative, Bass. You may have finally found that you're a liberal.

No I'm not liberal, do you contards think that repeatedly saying it is going to make it reality?

Since you've been on this board, Bass, you have shown everyone that you have always been a liberal. You can call yourself a potato for all I care, but in the end your still a liberal.

In order for republicans to win another election, the nation will have to spiral down to the last act. If the country survives, intact, then the people might elect solutions. They MIGHT, or they might be like Greece and just take to the streets when the stream of free stuff stops flowing.

That already happened in 08' when the GOP completely destroyed the nation and the GOP got their asses royally handed to them.

You're not a moderate conservative, Bass. You may have finally found that you're a liberal.

No I'm not liberal, do you contards think that repeatedly saying it is going to make it reality?

Since you've been on this board, Bass, you have shown everyone that you have always been a liberal. You can call yourself a potato for all I care, but in the end your still a liberal.

Smacking up far rightards doesn't make me liberal, name one liberal position I have taken?

mypoliprez.png

Ignore the "You" dot obviously

Yeah....they're in the mood for reform. So far the thread is about whether or not the OP is a liberal; not that reform is needed or not.

America has proven that it has moved to left of center with this last election.

Obama is right of center. Learn to politik

You need to learn what you're talking about. Obamacare is not right of center, owning a major chunk of government motors is not right of center....need I go on? :rolleyes:

Obamacare is absolutely to the right. It's been a republican idea for years with Willard being the godfather of the individual mandate.

At it's core, the ACA is just the government in bed with the big insurance industries to get them paid.

America has proven that it has moved to left of center with this last election.

Obama is right of center. Learn to politik

Obama is more pro-big business than the average Democrat, he's clearly closer to center and not a far leftist like the contards keep saying.

What? Unions? :D

Tell that to the coal miners and the oil industry. :tongue:

Obama's presidency hasn't been far left, his ideology is. He knows he can't get what he truely believes in through the house and senate.

He's no liberal, rather the rare "ike" conservative, see below:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELfiVTTb5Jw]The Ten Types Of Republicans - YouTube[/ame]

Lets get rid of all the far right loons and let them have they separate Tea Party or whatever the hell they want to call themselves, I was the Republican Party to be true conservative, center-right or right of center people who can work together with people. Get rid of the Bachmanns, Wests, Demintts, McConnells, etc, let us have more Susan Collins, Colin Powells, Olympia Snowes.

Hey, dumBass, there already is a Democratic Party... we don't need a second one.

Lets get rid of all the far right loons and let them have they separate Tea Party or whatever the hell they want to call themselves, I was the Republican Party to be true conservative, center-right or right of center people who can work together with people. Get rid of the Bachmanns, Wests, Demintts, McConnells, etc, let us have more Susan Collins, Colin Powells, Olympia Snowes.

In other words, you want the Republican Party to be indistinguishable from the Democrat Party. What's the point of having two Democrat Parties? What's the point of winning if the people you elect are only going to implement the policies you despise?

Crawl back into your hole, RINO.

You're about as "conservative" as Pol Pot.

Yes, pretty much. He isnt anything near a conservative. He pontificates from France.

Forum List

Back