We need to reform the Republican Party

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Lets get rid of all the far right loons and let them have they separate Tea Party or whatever the hell they want to call themselves, I was the Republican Party to be true conservative, center-right or right of center people who can work together with people. Get rid of the Bachmanns, Wests, Demintts, McConnells, etc, let us have more Susan Collins, Colin Powells, Olympia Snowes.

Lets get rid of all the far right loons and let them have they separate Tea Party or whatever the hell they want to call themselves, I was the Republican Party to be true conservative, center-right or right of center people who can work together with people. Get rid of the Bachmanns, Wests, Demintts, McConnells, etc, let us have more Susan Collins, Colin Powells, Olympia Snowes.

In other words, you want the Republican Party to be indistinguishable from the Democrat Party. What's the point of having two Democrat Parties? What's the point of winning if the people you elect are only going to implement the policies you despise?

Crawl back into your hole, RINO.

You're about as "conservative" as Pol Pot.

Oh lookie. Another Libtard giving such advice.

LOL

I'm not a libtard, I am a moderate conseravtive, you far right retards are *NOT* true conservatives, you are extremists, just as extremist as far leftards like Nancy Pelosi.

You're obviously a liberal turd.

You aren't fooling anyone.

You can call me a libtard till you're blue in the face, but you are a rightwing hacktard and you have pride of it.

In other words, you want the Republican Party to be indistinguishable from the Democrat Party. What's the point of having two Democrat Parties? What's the point of winning if the people you elect are only going to implement the policies you despise?

Thats right teatard. Drag them all down with you. We Dems thank you:lol::lol::lol:

I want the Republican Party to live by and truly represent biblical, moral principles instead of insulting minorities and others by assuming that they lost, dumb and retarded unless they're far right contards.

I want the Republican Party to live by and truly represent biblical, moral principles instead of insulting minorities and others by assuming that they lost, dumb and retarded unless they're far right contards.

So you wanna kill women who are adulterous ?

I told you the republican party can not win with these people or without them.

They will drag you down and you will continue to pander to them until at some point you realise you have to just CUT THEM LOSE.

they will kill your party.

cut them lose and rebuild.

or pander to their insanity and never win another major election.

I as a sane American want two strong smart partys.

dump the insane tea party people or be a dead party

So you wanna kill women who are adulterous ?

No, I don't want religion to be a part of politics, far right contards mix religion and politics like that Mourdock moron, not me, politically I want the Republican Party to open its eyes and see that people don't necessarily have to be far right or a Republican to share similar ideals and values and that the far right element is fringe and sinful and are the modern day equivalent of the Pharisees from the bible.

LOL

I'm not a libtard, I am a moderate conseravtive, you far right retards are *NOT* true conservatives, you are extremists, just as extremist as far leftards like Nancy Pelosi.

You're not a moderate conservative, Bass. You may have finally found that you're a liberal.

I'll proudly call myself a RINO rather than a far right contard that's out of touch with everyone except for equally retarded contards such as yourself.

In order for republicans to win another election, the nation will have to spiral down to the last act. If the country survives, intact, then the people might elect solutions. They MIGHT, or they might be like Greece and just take to the streets when the stream of free stuff stops flowing.

LOL

You're not a moderate conservative, Bass. You may have finally found that you're a liberal.

No I'm not liberal, do you contards think that repeatedly saying it is going to make it reality?

The republican will have to DUMP the tea party unless Fox can reeducate them

Forum List

Back