We need to kill Radical Islam totally, completely and without compassion.

Neubarth, please give me the verses in the Bible where it says anything about the Islamic people going wild and slaying anyone who has converted to Christ after the Rapture.

Also. any verses that say people are going to be beheaded who wern't taken up in the Rapture.

Thank You

Might want to start with a verse demonstrating that there will be a rapture.

Neubarth, please give me the verses in the Bible where it says anything about the Islamic people going wild and slaying anyone who has converted to Christ after the Rapture.

Also. any verses that say people are going to be beheaded who wern't taken up in the Rapture.

Thank You

The Bible makes it clear that the oppressors of the Christians and Jews will come from those Islamic Countries that are named as following the False Prophet. There are multiple tellings of the believers being beheaded after the Christians are caught up from the Earth. Now, how can there be Christians if the Christians were all removed in a whatchamacallit a a a a Rapture. There, that is it.

To get the whole picture you have to read Revelation. It points out in the Beginning in the letters to the seven churches the coming Church age in history leading up to the final seven years of the Earth. Note that the Church of Philadelphia (The Church of this age) is spared from the Tribulation.
Revelation 3
Verse
7. And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

So then what happens to the people who were almost persuaded to be born again prior to the Rapture. They of course are not caught up and have to endure that "Hour of Temptation". If they do not convert on their own, they will be led by the greatest army of Billy Grahams ever seen on this Earth. 144,000 Jews will acknowledge that Christ was the Messiah who came the first time to be the "Lamb of God to take away the sins of the Earth" Millions of potential Christians will be converted. Most of the Jews will become Christians and thus persecuted by the False Prophet who will try to kill all Christians and will invade the holy land to kill all those "Damn Jewish Christians."

Revelation 6

9. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled.

And then the description of how the new Christians had been slain.

Revelation 20

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Those 200 Million Radical Islamics will be beheading newly born again christians all over the globe before the charge into Israel. It is there that they meet up with Jesus Christ himself.

One of the best ways to describe it is, "Christ is coming back, and Boy, He is Mad as Hell, and he ain't gonna take it anymore!"

Somebody read to much "Left behind" it seems.
When I first saw the cover, I kinda thought it was a book against Left people since you could also translate it as "Left arseholes" into German. Turned out I was right.

Though I was a student of Lehaye at his church in San Diego, I disagreed with him strongly about the end times scenario. Thirty years ago I started writing up what was going to happen. I could easily see that the False Prophet was Mohammed. I could easily see that the AntiChrist would be an Islamic leader from Turkey (a nation made up of ten nations of the ancient Roman Empire as foretold in the Bible.) Laheye has never agreed with me. He is slowly coming around to my way of thinking.

Damn, the Biblical verses are so obvious. The Bible names all the strongly Islamic nations in the world in the present era and says they are going to mount up an army and attack Israel. That will be the death of them. Good riddance!

Last edited:
Though I was a student of Lehaye at his church in San Diego, I disagreed with him strongly about the end times scenario. Thirty years ago I started writing up what was going to happen. I could easily see that the False Prophet was Mohammed. I could easily see that the AntiChrist would be an Islamic leader from Turkey (a nation made up of ten nations of the ancient Roman Empire as foretold in the Bible.) Laheye has never agreed with me. He is slowly coming around to my way of thinking.

Damn, the Biblical verses are so obvious. The Bible names all the strongly Islamic nations in the world in the present era and says they are going to mount up an army and attack Israel. That will be the death of them. Good riddance!

Do you see yourself as a prophet?

You know something pal, you're every bit as bad as the Islamic fundamentalists you talk of. I suggest you join the atheists. After all, atheism is a non-prophet organisation.

BTW you call for the killing of all islamic fundamentalists. I guess you ain't gonna get out of that nice comfy armchair and lead by example? No, didn't think you would for one minute.

It's because of people like you that people like me have to spend so much time clearing up the mess!

To use a biblical phrase, Go forth and multiply!

There is no such thing as Radical Christianity. Radical Islam has been murdering millions of people all over the globe for well over a thousand years.

They need to be killed anywhere they are found. The sooner the better.

You sound a bit crazy. More Muslims die compared to other religions by far... and often at the hands of so-called Christian nations (if you call Britain and the US Christian). Each religious book has more than enough violent antagonism in it for anyone to interpret as a call to kill. The problem is too many Muslims have legit grievances and can actually say 'Look how they kill our children' and get plenty of followers... so killing more will hardly REDUCE 'radical' Islam.

Remember, if you remove the Radical Islamic element from Islam, you will have a true religion of peace. They will no longer have a need to blow up people and kill innocents all over the globe.

It's not a need, it is a reaction to violence... if you don't remove the CAUSE, you won't remove the EFFECT. That should make sense.

But by all means, go ahead and try and kill your way to less violence... just let me invest in some weapons companies first.

... so killing more will hardly REDUCE 'radical' Islam.

....... just let me invest in some weapons companies first.

Are you posting from a mental institution? Killing people who want to kill you is a good thing. Your desire to profit off of it shows a very troubled individual. Perhaps you could sell them the knife that they use to behead you in blood sacrifice to Allah the Moon God?

There are over forty passages in the Koran that tell the Islamic faithful to kill the unbelievers and to do other horrendous things to them or their children.

There is no passage in the Christian Bible that tells the faithful Christians to kill the nonbelievers. In fact the Bible tells the Christian faithful to endure their persecution and death at the hands of the satanic people (like the Radical Islamics with their human beheading blood sacrifice to Allah ritual).

The Bible tells us that God will revenge us, but we are not to fight back on our own.

Claiming that war and political action is Christian is as believable as telling me that you still believe in Santa Claus.

Are you posting from a mental institution?
Haha, is this forum a mental institution? Maybe.

Killing people who want to kill you is a good thing. Your desire to profit off of it shows a very troubled individual. Perhaps you could sell them the knife that they use to behead you in blood sacrifice to Allah the Moon God?
Pardon (belatedly) my sarcastic remark about investing in weapons companies. Please. As for blood sacrifices to a moon god, see my earlier post about you being crazy. Sorry, I respect your religious views.

There are over forty passages in the Koran that tell the Islamic faithful to kill the unbelievers and to do other horrendous things to them or their children.

There is no passage in the Christian Bible that tells the faithful Christians to kill the nonbelievers. In fact the Bible tells the Christian faithful to endure their persecution and death at the hands of the satanic people (like the Radical Islamics with their human beheading blood sacrifice to Allah ritual).
The Bible tells us that God will revenge us, but we are not to fight back on our own.
Okay? I haven't read the Quran yet. The bible says all kinds of crazy sh*t too, does that make Christians crazy? Only if they follow the book to the letter I suppose, and yes it mentions killing civillians and raping, having slaves, etc. all things that God apprarently regretted so he changed his mind about... unless they are all still acceptable?

Claiming that war and political action is Christian is as believable as telling me that you still believe in Santa Claus.

Not sure what to make of that last bit... but wars are politcal, and Christians have often engaged in wars... and not just Bush...

Are you posting from a mental institution?
Haha, is this forum a mental institution? Maybe.

Killing people who want to kill you is a good thing. Your desire to profit off of it shows a very troubled individual. Perhaps you could sell them the knife that they use to behead you in blood sacrifice to Allah the Moon God?

Okay? I haven't read the Quran yet. The bible says all kinds of crazy sh*t too, does that make Christians crazy? Only if they follow the book to the letter I suppose, and yes it mentions killing civillians and raping, having slaves, etc. all things that God apprarently regretted so he changed his mind about... unless they are all still acceptable?

Not sure what to make of that last bit... but wars are politcal, and Christians have often engaged in wars... and not just Bush...

The Bible is a book of history. It records the cultural and ethical values of a people who sinned against their God. Just because it reports the misconduct of the Jewish people does not mean that the miscreant behavior is condoned or accepted by God. Note that in the Bible it says that the Jews would be scattered to the four corners of the Earth because they were unfaithful to their "God of Morality."

They were unfaithful and they were scattered. Millions of them ended up living in Iran where an estimated ten million of them were murdered for their faith. It seems they got steadfast in their faith only after they were punished for their apostacy.

The Bible does not condone what the Jews did that was wrong. YOu appear to think that it does. You need to read the history for what it is, history.

You need to read the prophecy for what it is, Prophecy. The prophecy is all coming true in the sequence laid down in the Bible. Amazing, isn't it?

The Bible is a book of history. It records the cultural and ethical values of a people who sinned against their God. Just because it reports the misconduct of the Jewish people does not mean that the miscreant behavior is condoned or accepted by God. Note that in the Bible it says that the Jews would be scattered to the four corners of the Earth because they were unfaithful to their "God of Morality."

They were unfaithful and they were scattered. Millions of them ended up living in Iran where an estimated ten million of them were murdered for their faith. It seems they got steadfast in their faith only after they were punished for their apostacy.

The Bible does not condone what the Jews did that was wrong. YOu appear to think that it does. You need to read the history for what it is, history.

You need to read the prophecy for what it is, Prophecy. The prophecy is all coming true in the sequence laid down in the Bible. Amazing, isn't it?

Well, it seems like the bible has commands, and guidance in it... not just a recording of 'facts'. You don't find it worded as instructive morality? Surprising.

As for a prophecy coming true, what do you mean? I would have to know that before I can conclude it is amazing...

And ultimately, I am not surprised people would have faith in a higher power - but that amount of faith people seem to have in their fellow humans, that they 'got it right' all those years ago without having any agendas, biases of their own that would pervert the original divine message... that is amazing.

Forum List

Back