We need to invade Mexico

I watched this on GMA this morning. Although it was terrible and saddening what happened, why did they feel the need to go into Mexican waters to take a picture? There have been warnings for people to stay away. When asked, the wife said that they had heard about the warning a few months ago but nothing recent. Well, how about finding out if the warning was lifted before you people decided to take it upon yourselves and go into hostile territory!!! When the mother was asked if she thinks the U.S. government is doing enough to help find her sons body, she said no. Well lady, the government can't just go into Mexico to claim your sons body. What that couple did was nothing short of stupid. I equate it to just deciding to go for a walk in Iraq or Afghanistan.

yes, since meeeeecheeeellllle to all us little American it was safe to go to Mexico.. another liar, I knew it was a fucking lie when she said it. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I watched this on GMA this morning. Although it was terrible and saddening what happened, why did they feel the need to go into Mexican waters to take a picture? There have been warnings for people to stay away. When asked, the wife said that they had heard about the warning a few months ago but nothing recent. Well, how about finding out if the warning was lifted before you people decided to take it upon yourselves and go into hostile territory!!! When the mother was asked if she thinks the U.S. government is doing enough to help find her sons body, she said no. Well lady, the government can't just go into Mexico to claim your sons body. What that couple did was nothing short of stupid. I equate it to just deciding to go for a walk in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Well then,
I guess you are saying we should shoot all people trying to cross the border from Mexico and that's OK because they were stupid to try.........Yeh, I'd go for that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm just betting her hypocritical ass don't say that. teeee heeee heee si?

Their biggest mistake was going unarmed.

You know, killing Mexican pirates could become quite a popular sport on Falcon Lake.

A team could setup a couple of white mannequins on a bass boat flying the US flag and wait on a distant shore for the prey to approach the boat.

God.... if only I had no moral compass.

THIS PISSES ME OFF BEYOND ALL BELIEF!

I have been pissed since I 1st heard about this "incident"... which ought to be an INTERNATIONAL incident at that!

Why the Hell are'nt we (THE U.S. Gov't) down there recovering that mans body, and just DARING the Mexican fuck-ups to make a move!!!????

This is what our leaders in DC think is no big deal..... This is in NO way that couples fault.

They were murdered in cold blood and our gov't should be down there demanding the right to go recover the body. Not asking permission..... like I said previously, we need to go right in and get him.... no if ands or buts about it!
Let them try and stop us.... but then again we have a PUSSY in the White House who has probably never even had a fight as a little boy, much less a man!

When both the govt. of mexico and the U.S. do nothing to protect our border and the citizens of the U.S. it becomes blatanly clear what must be done, we have the constitutional right to protect ourselves no matter what the gov't. says.

please go take arms against the cartel, let us know how your bb gun does.:lol:

So U.S. citizens should cower before the drug cartel the way Mexicans and their government have?

Is that what he said?

I don't blame Mexico as much as I do this weak Obama led nation. Since when does the United States of America need permission from some corrupt little pipsqueak country to collect our dead citizens. Everyone who ever voted for these progressive pieces of crap that hold power in this country, I hope you're happy.
There was a time in this world when no one messed with Americans. Americans where respected, maybe not loved but respected. When I was in high school many many moons ago, I traveled all over Europe, North Africa and even the middle east without a care or worry in the world, but today? no way. I'm staying home.
This is a prime opportunity for Obama to demonstrate that he's on our side in the world after all. He should send in the Marines to get this American back to his family and publicly tell the slim dog president of Mexico to stay away or else. But he won't do it because unfortunately American citizens (at least white ones) aren't on his hit parade.

Last edited:

This is what our leaders in DC think is no big deal..... This is in NO way that couples fault.

They were murdered in cold blood and our gov't should be down there demanding the right to go recover the body. Not asking permission..... like I said previously, we need to go right in and get him.... no if ands or buts about it!
Let them try and stop us.... but then again we have a PUSSY in the White House who has probably never even had a fight as a little boy, much less a man!

So, we should just ignore the territorial waters of a soverign nation, right? Something tells me that you'd be one of the first screaming bloody murder if, let's say, the Chinese did to the US what you're suggesting we do to Mexico. Newsflash........the planet doesn't belong to the United States of America.

So, we should just ignore the territorial waters of a soverign nation, right? Something tells me that you'd be one of the first screaming bloody murder if, let's say, the Chinese did to the US what you're suggesting we do to Mexico. Newsflash........the planet doesn't belong to the United States of America.

Yes he was murdered in cold blood, I agree. It's a travesty and I hope the family recovers the body but you can't ignore the fact that we warned to stay away. Pirate and drug cartel warnings should be taken seriously and nothing to take a chance about.

"Our government should be down there demanding the body". Why don't you ask Obama why we are not doing that? He is the one who said that Mexico and the U.S. relationship was strong.

U.S. can't cross into Mexican waters to recover the body. Same reason I do not go on cruises. If a murder or accident happens in international waters the family will never get justice because the U.S. has no authority.

If you go to the GMA website you can see the interview with the family. Click on the video titled " Remains of Pirate Attack Victim Still in Mexico "

No! We need to do just the opposite. We need to mount an all out full frontal full scale BOYCOTT of MEXICO. When their tourism drops off they'll fucking do something about all this freaking violence.

Never really understood Americans fascination for a place where the first thing anyone tells you about it is "Don't drink the water".....:(

yes, since meeeeecheeeellllle to all us little American it was safe to go to Mexico.. another liar, I knew it was a fucking lie when she said it. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Excellent point! Back in April, Michelle said that despite the drug cartel, it is still safe for Americans to go to Mexico and take family vacations. She also plans on taking her daughters there. Total BS. People would be a lot safer if people would stop trying to sugar coat everything. There is danger out there and people that hate Americans, that should be the message we are getting. But instead we are to afraid to offend. Politics before safety I guess.

Boycotting Mexico and things made in Mexico is what everyone should be doing to take a stand.

New Topics

Forum List

Back