We need to invade Mexico

No! We need to do just the opposite. We need to mount an all out full frontal full scale BOYCOTT of MEXICO. When their tourism drops off they'll fucking do something about all this freaking violence.

You know, killing Mexican pirates could become quite a popular sport on Falcon Lake.

A team could setup a couple of white mannequins on a bass boat flying the US flag and wait on a distant shore for the prey to approach the boat.

Why not just shoot up their main entry in San Ysidro, California. They would be sitting ducks for artillery.

When both the govt. of mexico and the U.S. do nothing to protect our border and the citizens of the U.S. it becomes blatanly clear what must be done, we have the constitutional right to protect ourselves no matter what the gov't. says.

When both the govt. of mexico and the U.S. do nothing to protect our border and the citizens of the U.S. it becomes blatanly clear what must be done, we have the constitutional right to protect ourselves no matter what the gov't. says.

please go take arms against the cartel, let us know how your bb gun does.:lol:

You also have the constitutional right NOT to pay federal income tax..........but don't try it.
Remember.
The judges work for "them". You just pay the bills.

I'm planning a trip to Falcon Lake on the first weekend of November. If anyone is interesting in coming on the trip, let me know. Oh and come armed.

please go take arms against the cartel, let us know how your bb gun does.:lol:

So U.S. citizens should cower before the drug cartel the way Mexicans and their government have?

I watched this on GMA this morning. Although it was terrible and saddening what happened, why did they feel the need to go into Mexican waters to take a picture? There have been warnings for people to stay away. When asked, the wife said that they had heard about the warning a few months ago but nothing recent. Well, how about finding out if the warning was lifted before you people decided to take it upon yourselves and go into hostile territory!!! When the mother was asked if she thinks the U.S. government is doing enough to help find her sons body, she said no. Well lady, the government can't just go into Mexico to claim your sons body. What that couple did was nothing short of stupid. I equate it to just deciding to go for a walk in Iraq or Afghanistan.

I watched this on GMA this morning. Although it was terrible and saddening what happened, why did they feel the need to go into Mexican waters to take a picture? There have been warnings for people to stay away. When asked, the wife said that they had heard about the warning a few months ago but nothing recent. Well, how about finding out if the warning was lifted before you people decided to take it upon yourselves and go into hostile territory!!! When the mother was asked if she thinks the U.S. government is doing enough to help find her sons body, she said no. Well lady, the government can't just go into Mexico to claim your sons body. What that couple did was nothing short of stupid. I equate it to just deciding to go for a walk in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Well then,
I guess you are saying we should shoot all people trying to cross the border from Mexico and that's OK because they were stupid to try.........Yeh, I'd go for that!

Forum List

Back