We Need to Have School Choice Because Our Public Schools are Failing

No more school choice, that way our public schools will get better. Devos was put in to end public schools , she tried to ruin them in Detroit. Her and Engler.

Penny Jackboots weighs in with the Jackboots laced up tight. She just wants to tells us all what to do, per usual.

You suck, Penny

Devos sucks. No private schools, and all kids should get vaccinations before they ever apply to daycare, or stay home.

Um I have been sounding this gong for a few years now. These evacuation circumstances are not at ALL "rare" and it is NOT the problem of the "public schools". You could disband every single public school today and you would still have this problem. It's a SOCIETY problem.
It's a special education problem. There is more mainstreaming than is sound policy. The opportunities of the average/normal nondisabled majority of children to learn have been compromised by placing severely troubled and cognitively handicapped children in their classrooms. I love those special education students; that is not the problem. They are pointed out as "special" for a reason, though, and until they are able to function at a reasonably normal level, they do not belong in the standard classroom. They were removed from their segregated classrooms because of poor teachers who did not expect the most of them. That is the teachers' fault, and our children should not be the victims of that.

The line between special ed and not is more blurred than ever. Children come into school even in pre-k and kinder with behavior problems that range from mild to severe--more of them than ever--and are often too young to be labeled. So they are left in a gen ed classroom with 18, 20, 25 or 30 other children. This is our reality now.

Alethia got me started on this, lol, but my eyes have been opened as to how bad our public schools have become across the whole country.
They should start having live online classes. But those students that has their own personal computer at home can have class from their home. But those that don't. That there should be a place in their own neighborhood, like a community center, that has computers. That they should have video cameras and security guards replacing teachers to make sure that none of the students doesn't vandalize the equipment, and or being disruptive to other students that has came to learn. But the teachers teaches from their computer from their homes. Which this will solve the problems of teachers having to relocate to areas that the cost of living is so expensive, and solve the problem of them spending money for traveling expenses., and having to spend money on a babysitter. And this will prevent the tax payers from spending on busing kids, insurance and the maintenance of the school grounds. And the parents will know what their children are being taught. And the things that they don't want their children to learn. They can just tell their children to ignore.
But trying to force children with mental issues due to toxins in their bodies. That it will cause them to be aggressive around others. That it is not a wise to do. That they should have a special place for them. Like a room with a t.v. behind bullet proof glass. That only shows reruns all day of Leave it to Beaver shows. And just hope that these reruns will recondition the child's mind.

That's a great idea! It is just too bad that it doesn't work! Online learning is a failure, has been a failure and will always be a failure because the human interaction is what causes learning to take place.

There are all kinds of on-line classes. Are you saying none of them work?

My guess is that Leftists are just terrified they can't cancel a science class to drag them out into the streets to go protest guns and turn them all against any Republican politicians. They also want children to continue to have abortions in secret thanks to school nurses around the country, as their parents known nothing about it.

They truth is, the land and staff and buses, etc., cost too much money and is an outdated form of education.[/QUOTE]

Online kindergarten.

Online second grade.

Sure, great idea.

Alethia got me started on this, lol, but my eyes have been opened as to how bad our public schools have become across the whole country.

Disruptive Students force teachers to evacuate classrooms

Oregon classrooms in crisis

New Jersey public schools in chaos

Green Bay Award Winning Teacher resigns due to safety concerns and describes

Teachers quitting due to chaos and violence

Georgia students cause teachers to quit
Why Teachers Quit? Student Behavior

The major contributors to the problem are: Parents and often, the lack of two parent households. When there are no fathers in the picture, the kids learn behavior from their male peers. Then there are the idiotic parents that believe that teachers shouldn't be allowed to discipline their precious idiots. Of course, you now have teachers that are actively working to alienate your kids from their parents generation and indoctrinate them into hating their own country.

The latter is a very small problem; the former is a huge one. We have lost the sense of community where parents trust teachers to discipline their children. Everyone here talks big about discipline but no one wants THEIR children disciplined by someone else. It's MY child. Don't discipline MY child.

etc

Liberals and lawyers have made our public schools unsafe. Depending on the area, and the unfortunate truth is that especially in Black areas, these kids grow up in households that are violent and do not promote good behavior or education. You can’t teach kids that are violent gang bangers or wannabe criminals. There attitude is that rules of society don’t matter to them and certainly the rules of the school does not apply to them.

The major contributors to the problem are: Parents and often, the lack of two parent households. When there are no fathers in the picture, the kids learn behavior from their male peers. Then there are the idiotic parents that believe that teachers shouldn't be allowed to discipline their precious idiots. Of course, you now have teachers that are actively working to alienate your kids from their parents generation and indoctrinate them into hating their own country.

The latter is a very small problem; the former is a huge one. We have lost the sense of community where parents trust teachers to discipline their children. Everyone here talks big about discipline but no one wants THEIR children disciplined by someone else. It's MY child. Don't discipline MY child.

etc

Parents don’t discipline their kids.

Um I have been sounding this gong for a few years now. These evacuation circumstances are not at ALL "rare" and it is NOT the problem of the "public schools". You could disband every single public school today and you would still have this problem. It's a SOCIETY problem.

Well, yes and no. Private schools do often seem to deal with it better, even if dealing with it, is just shit canning the fucked up kids, instead of letting them shit can the whole class.

The videos, if you watched them, mention kindergartners attacking teachers and other kids. How are the public schools responsible for that?
Liberals in the public schools are responsible by allowing it to become common practice

Kids will do whatever they are allowed to get away with

If one kid attacks the teacher and is not stopped others will feel free to act up also
It is the corporations that has control over these schools. That parents must allows them to make money from off of their children. No money, no education. They know that these kids have mental issues that their products has caused. That they are trying to get the tax payers to pay for medications to treat these mentally ill children. And so they will not let the schools use disciplinary measures to correct these disobedient children that will make the schools safer. But they will not allow the obedient ones to come to school unless they are vaccinated with their dumb-you-down drugs.

Gov. Newsom Signs Bill Banning Schools From Suspending Students For 'Willful Defiance'

Parents of non-vaccinated children denied the right to attend school as left-wing judge orders them to stay home during outbreak carried by VACCINATED children

Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Reduces Children's IQ

Banning Organic Farming & Regulating Home Gardening, HR 875 & S 425 (Mar. 13, 2009)

This is despite a finding from the EPA under the Obama administration that the pesticide should be completely banned, and a previous court order telling the agency to act on it.

Environmental health experts say there's evidence that exposure to even low levels of chlorpyrifos through conventional produce can lead to developmental and cognitive problems in infants and children and that they haven't found a safe level for children or pregnant women
. EPA allows continued use of pesticide linked to developmental issues in children
It’s the fault of corporate America? Go back to weeding the turnip garden on the hippie commune that you live in.

They should start having live online classes. But those students that has their own personal computer at home can have class from their home. But those that don't. That there should be a place in their own neighborhood, like a community center, that has computers. That they should have video cameras and security guards replacing teachers to make sure that none of the students doesn't vandalize the equipment, and or being disruptive to other students that has came to learn. But the teachers teaches from their computer from their homes. Which this will solve the problems of teachers having to relocate to areas that the cost of living is so expensive, and solve the problem of them spending money for traveling expenses., and having to spend money on a babysitter. And this will prevent the tax payers from spending on busing kids, insurance and the maintenance of the school grounds. And the parents will know what their children are being taught. And the things that they don't want their children to learn. They can just tell their children to ignore.
But trying to force children with mental issues due to toxins in their bodies. That it will cause them to be aggressive around others. That it is not a wise to do. That they should have a special place for them. Like a room with a t.v. behind bullet proof glass. That only shows reruns all day of Leave it to Beaver shows. And just hope that these reruns will recondition the child's mind.

[/QUOTE]
:cuckoo:

One parent stay home? You regressive you. What, do you think this is the 1950's again? That simply won't do, the state needs all the slaves they can muster to bring in tax dollars.

Naw, if this were the 1950's, Dad would belong to a union, and bring home a good union salary so mom COULD stay home with the kids.... That simply won't do, the one percent needs all the slaves they can muster to pay for their fucking dressage horses, yachts and mansions.

I'm sorry you are such a deluded right winger that you keep bending over for the One Percent because they hate Mexicans and Queers, just like Jesus did.

I just point out the impracticality of replacing schools with computers... Have you ever met a University of Phoenix Grad? I met this woman who had a Master's Degree and she couldn't structure a simple sentence.

School Vouchers to the rescue.

They don't work.

I think you mistake why private/parochial schools work well. It wasn't because the crazy lesbians in habits were any more qualified to teach than their public school counterparts....

It was because when you are paying out of your own pocket to make sure your kid gets an education and indoctrination into your crazy religion, you are following up to make sure they are

Once you give a disinterested parent a voucher, they aren't going to suddenly become more committed.

You also have the problem of who gets vouchers. you'll end up subsidizing most of the people who are paying out of pocket now. Do you really want to create another "entitlement".

No more school choice, that way our public schools will get better. Devos was put in to end public schools , she tried to ruin them in Detroit. Her and Engler.

Penny Jackboots weighs in with the Jackboots laced up tight. She just wants to tells us all what to do, per usual.

You suck, Penny

Devos sucks. No private schools, and all kids should get vaccinations before they ever apply to daycare, or stay home.

Those vaccinations are STATE laws.

Naw, if this were the 1950's, Dad would belong to a union, and bring home a good union salary so mom COULD stay home with the kids....

Actually, in the 1950's, most Americans weren't members of Big Labor at all, and poverty was sky high compared to today under President Trump's rule. This is why President Johnson Failed War on Poverty struck such a chord and won a majority of the vote even in Honky strongholds out west which already enjoyed the Right to Work.

A lot more dads had jobs as business agents for Big Labor back in the day, or enjoyed no-show or no-work "jobs" that the unions forced on employers. But it wasn't a period of wealth for the public at all.

Actually, in the 1950's, most Americans weren't members of Big Labor at all, and poverty was sky high compared to today under President Trump's rule. This is why President Johnson Failed War on Poverty struck such a chord and won a majority of the vote even in Honky strongholds out west which already enjoyed the Right to Work.

Wow, you are a dumb Polock, aren't you?

real-min-wage-3-1200x871.jpg

_99650410_familyspending-nc.jpg

Well, yes and no. Private schools do often seem to deal with it better, even if dealing with it, is just shit canning the fucked up kids, instead of letting them shit can the whole class.

The videos, if you watched them, mention kindergartners attacking teachers and other kids. How are the public schools responsible for that?
Liberals in the public schools are responsible by allowing it to become common practice

Kids will do whatever they are allowed to get away with

If one kid attacks the teacher and is not stopped others will feel free to act up also

You don't know kids very well at all
Ok, if you say so

Troubled kids often come from families unable to afford private school.

There have been examples of religious schools or magnet schools, taking in poor students and doing quite well with them.

Wow, you are a dumb Polock, aren't you?

real-min-wage-3-1200x871.jpg

_99650410_familyspending-nc.jpg

Your graphs are interesting but don't prove a dam thing. The federal minimum wage isn't very important in 2020, as many major employers like Walmart, Amazon and Target pay far in excess of the minimum. The fact that the federal minimum is $7 doesn't mean much when so few get this amount.

Back in the day, according to your chart, food is a lot less inexpensive nowadays, and people are spending a lot more on travel and entertainment. The Trump economy is providing a

Latest Threads

TITLE

START DATE
REPLIES
VIEWS​
LAST MESSAGE​

1. Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

Replies:
    593​

Views:
    6,533​

Redfish​

2. Deceitful Bitch Nancy Pelosi Has Nothing Good To Say About Great Jobs Report

Replies:
    7​

Views:
    106​

Mac1958​

3. People are poor because (not what the Leftists tell you).

Replies:
    235​

Views:
    2,367​

DBA​

4. Another Demographic Punked: Coal Industry Continues Sharp Decline Despite Trump's Promised Revival

Replies:
    41​

Views:
    441​

Correll​

5. How racist is the DNC/Democrat party? They are only allowing Whites in their next debate.

Replies:
    6​

Views:
    128​

Terri4Trump​

lg.php

Couple Adopts Triplets. A Week Later, The Doctor Reveals Something Nobody ExpectedHooch|
Sponsored
After Hearing Weird Noises, Woman Decided To Break The Wall To Find Out What It Wasamomedia|
Sponsored
Rare Pics Of Princess Diana That Tell Us What We Knew All AlongCar Novels|
Sponsored
Camilla's Role In The Royal Family Made ClearTheFashionBall|
Sponsored
Tom Selleck And His Partner Are Still TogetherMiss Penny Stocks|
Sponsored
25 Celebs You Didn't Realize Are Gay - No. 8 Will Surprise WomenNinjaJournalist|
Sponsored
All of a sudden: Restaurant chains closing locations in 2020amomedia.com|
Sponsored
The Tackiest Cars To Ever Be ProducedBrake For It|
Sponsored
Is This The Most Useless Plane Ever MadeInteresticle|
Sponsored
You Missed This Moment From The Royal WeddingTrend Chaser|
Sponsored
After Her Weight Loss, Celine Dion Confirm What we Knew All alongArticles Vally|
Sponsored
Free 'House Flipping' Event In PittsburghFortuneBuilders|
Sponsored
The IDIOT I ran across todayUS Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Poll on women and free speechUS Message Board - Political Discussion Forum