We need to fix things

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
and these solutions aren't going to be political. we need to start banding together in our local communities and build networks for what is coming.

I think we are going through some tough times. I think we will get through it, but not without being prepared and doing work outside these political games.

We need to fix things

and these solutions aren't going to be political. we need to start banding together in our local communities and build networks for what is coming.

I think we are going through some tough times. I think we will get through it, but not without being prepared and doing work outside these political games.

I’m sure many agree in spirit…

But this bloody, bitter political and cultural Civil War has been going on for too long – some 30 years, now – most are too angry and too deeply entrenched in their dogma and hate to consider peace.

You need to start thinking globally, as a real world war will economically trickle down locally.
We have Iran in the crosshairs shortly and it IS a blood economy.
Iraq, which we'll be out of shortly, and Afghanistan, have just been precursors to a real blood-letting.
Banding together in the near future and network building will be broader based on military geo-politics, precluding the aforementioned polictical mini-military forays.
You just might wanna mark these words.......or not.

Forum List

Back