We need to do an in-dept audit of the Federal Reserve, if Yellen likes it or not

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Paul Volcker: The financial world is 'bigger than its britches'

The former chairman of the Federal Reserve says the financial world has gotten "bigger than its britches." Attempts to regulate the industry have failed, he says, and the pay of financial executives has gone way up.

"I wasn't born yesterday," Volcker told CNNMoney's Christine Romans. Since World War II, he said he has seen "20 different substantial efforts to reform the regulatory system. None of them have moved the needle."

INDEPT??? did you mean "in depth.." Penelope dear. Do not be shy---
your writing is really not all THAT bad. I have seen worse

Speaker Ryan has proposed auditing the Fed for years. Now he perhaps has the power to see legislation is passed to do so.

The former chairman of the Federal Reserve says the financial world has gotten "bigger than its britches." Attempts to regulate the industry have failed, he says, and the pay of financial executives has gone way up.

"I wasn't born yesterday," Volcker told CNNMoney's Christine Romans. Since World War II, he said he has seen "20 different substantial efforts to reform the regulatory system. None of them have moved the needle."

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hey since the Jews have been running it, its need to be done with a fine comb tooth. Nothing left unturned.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hey since the Jews have been running it, its need to be done with a fine comb tooth. Nothing left unturned.

The last thing we need is liberal politicians auditing the Fed and then trying to run it. They would give it a single mandate: inflate the currency until every American has a job and $1000000000

I do believe there are some honest politicians left in the government, that actually care about the US.

Other than Jews, what is it that you don't like about the Fed?

Of all the problems that need solutions, I'm surprised anyone would have the Fed in the top 50.

Other than Jews, what is it that you don't like about the Fed?

Of all the problems that need solutions, I'm surprised anyone would have the Fed in the top 50.

well don't forget we've had 2% recovery for the last 7 years. A normal 4% recovery would have meant a lot more jobs and a lot less dire hardship for millions. Those who not affected much by the recession forget the pure misery it caused millions.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The last thing we need is liberal politicians auditing the Fed and then trying to run it. They would give it a single mandate: inflate the currency until every American has a job and $1000000000

funny... i think the last thing we need is rightwingnut pols doing anything.

and why not save your observations on economics until you actually have an understanding of real world economics.

Forum List

Back