We need Rick Perry as President of the USA

Perry, my friend is the wimp. Do you know him? He is afraid of his wife.

LOL! If you think Perry is a wimp, hey -- find out for yourself! LOL!!! Be my guest! LOL!!

That guy is hardly who anyone in their right mind would call or think of as a wimp.

Perry is a MAN not some sissy. I'm about fed up with sissy types, low IQ nitwits, and con-jobs occupying the Presidency of the United States. All Party affiliations aside, WE NEED PERRY IN THE PRESIDENCY.

Republicans, Democrats and every American can be proud to call Perry one of our own. I haven't always agreed with Perry but it's true as true can be that HE was always correct even if I disagreed with him. We don't always see what's further down the pike and he does.

Perry is one guy, when he's President, I won't have to smack around because I know he will ALWAYS act in the best interest of the United States and the American people. I know that with all my being.

I was suprised that he was a guest on Jon Stewarts show a few weeks back, but of course he was stumping for his book.....and he did okay.

The Texas economy is doing better than the rest of the country because of the Oil Patch, not Perry.

Perry, if elected President, would ram that Trans-Texas Corridor highway thru faster than you can say "I hate Obama".

In case you haven't noticed, the United States is a mess. Ronald Reagan agreed with Thatcher that everything in a country should be traded off EXCEPT homes and r <snip> es, we want him back in Texas. He will just be a loaner.

And after he cleans up your stinking messes, see how long you can keep things clean.

Ok Governor, nice to have you join the board, but you have more important things to do, like go to Sam's Club for another case of hair spray.

You are an empty suit. You haven't done shit except continue to push for the wetback superhighway right up the middle of the state. Handing over huge acreages of seized private property to a foreign company for that monstrosity.

Thirdly, I hardly find organ harvesting without consent, as humor. YOU have not done your homework and I'm not surprised. You obviously do not read newspapers either. There are already Fire Department ambulance services that are targeting Patients for harvesting. Wouldn't ya know -- more northeast coast ignorance.

I don't make it a point to research other people's lies.

I live in the Midwest. You k now what I like about Midwesterners? They are pragmatic. They simply go to work and get shit done without insisting on telling everyone how fucking great they are.

Texas exceptionalism is idiotic. It might have made sense in 1880.

Now you are 1 of 50 states.

Oh please. Because Texas is successful we get a new word attached to us, "exceptionalism" and called "idiotic"?? Really??? And you are what, "pragmatic"?? Otay.

Just how far into holding your State away from bankruptcy has your pragmatic "simply go to work" attitude gotten your State?? And do you have a State Income Tax? Is your State University system so superior your State can boast the receipt of the highest levels of awards for the Sciences (and the highest numbers of awards in the entire country as Texas has, I might add)? Does your State have health insurance for it's people? And on and on ...

Or perhaps your State is one of those that must garner it's income from taxing YOU until you are in the poverty zone OR your Law Enforcement is selling drugs and guns out the back door to meet payroll OR setting up speed traps?? Is your State one of those where kooks and militias have set up in the woods and on the hilltops to await the final ending? We get those types occasionally and they most certainly aren't welcome in Texas.

I'd love to hear something good is happening in any State besides Texas. If it's so great where you are geau, please tell us all about it! I've been to all the States in the Union and what I've seen is sickening. Texas is way way ahead of the pack and you want to besmirch the very people who want to help you get back on track?

The elections are not a matter of Party now. I don't care what Rick Perry's political affiliation is. The guy knows what he is doing and he is the ONLY man I know of in this country who can and will do what has to be done to get this nation back on it's feet. I haven't always agreed with him, but I'll tell you for certain he was indeed always right.

Moreover, he isn't crazy.

I'd like to hear about your State. Bring it on.

My state, Missouri, is doing just fine. We are required by law to balance the budget and this has caused many things to be cut, but we are not about to go bankrupt.

We also don't feel the need to tell others how great we are and our governor, Jay Nixon, is not a fucking idiot who talks about secession. Perry isn't just a tool, he's the entire tool shed.

If you want to continue your Texas rah-rah bullshit, go for it. It's not like we don't get a steady stream of Texans coming on here telling us how great their state is. At this point, we think it's funny. Texas is a fine state, it is not what I'd consider to be the "model state" for the country.

Most of your state's economic boom is due to the oil situation. Lucky you for sitting on top of the Permian basin. You guys are going to be screwed when that thing taps out, which is going to happen sooner than it should since you all leaked all the ground pressure out. There is going to be a ton of oil stuck in Texas that no one can get too.

Furthermore, without all the federal welfare in the form of bases, NASA, etc, Texas would be in a much worse financial situation.

The crime in Houston is atrocious and the border towns are three steps away from being warzones.

Furthermore, after GWB and LBJ, please don't send us anymore presidential candidates.

Last edited:
Perry, my friend is the wimp. Do you know him? He is afraid of his wife.

LOL! If you think Perry is a wimp, hey -- find out for yourself! LOL!!! Be my guest! LOL!!

That guy is hardly who anyone in their right mind would call or think of as a wimp.

Perry is a MAN not some sissy. I'm about fed up with sissy types, low IQ nitwits, and con-jobs occupying the Presidency of the United States. All Party affiliations aside, WE NEED PERRY IN THE PRESIDENCY. . . . Perry is one guy, when he's President, I won't have to smack around because I know he will ALWAYS act in the best interest of the United States and the American people. I know that with all my being.

You "know" nothing of the sort. Perry is a sock puppet of the religious right, nothing more. If the dems had offered him support back in the day, he would have gone with the party. Perry cares about nothing more than his career: nothing else.

Are we talking about the same Texas that just reported a state budget deficit of $27 billion? The same Texas that has doubled it's debt since Perry took office?

Just want to be sure we're talking about the same person.
Yeah, big bad Mr. Independent-Libertarian surely does have issues poppin'-up he can't seem to manage......without someone-else's help!!!

Forum List

Back