We need more tax brackets , not less

Tax Brackets in 2017 - Tax Foundation

about 1/2 million and over, pay the same, that is not right. One for 5 million , maybe one for 15 million , etc. So what if the tax code is complicated when people make so much money, they hire their taxes done , but those who make under 200 grand can do it on their own. There are many easy tax programs online.
we need one single tax bracket where everyone pays the same percentage of their gross income in income taxes that way you can stop whining

Tax Brackets in 2017 - Tax Foundation

about 1/2 million and over, pay the same, that is not right. One for 5 million , maybe one for 15 million , etc. So what if the tax code is complicated when people make so much money, they hire their taxes done , but those who make under 200 grand can do it on their own. There are many easy tax programs online.

Why do you believe that the sweat of one's brow should be taxed? Why do you believe that even after the NUMEROUS taxes that people pay for basically every consumable good or service that their labor is "taxable" as well? Do you know that before the Fed Act of 1913 and the 16th amendment (both passed the same year and by no coincidence) that America was building roads, had a standing army and had no income tax. Did you know that the progressive income tax is part of the communist manifesto as well as the formation of a central bank? Did you know that the federal income tax accounts for less than ten percent (if that) of the budgetary concerns but is instead is interest paid to the foreign owned Federal Reserve central bank that creates a fiat currency backed by nothing with an intrinsic value but is simply notes of debt? Ever heard of the Grace Commission and their conclusions????

I didn't think so...what you don't know could fill quite a few HUGE libraries.

progressive tax is amoral.

Its the only moral way. What's amoral is raising gas tax, sales tax, prop tax , all things he working poor need. The GOP in Mi want to do away with the state tax and raise the sales tax, which is amoral. If the GOP want it, its amoral.

If you make double what I do, how much taxes should you pay?

It doesn't work that way, you are only taxed more for the amount of what is over the bracket, not all your income.

I know but it should.

"you are only taxed more for the amount of what is over the bracket, not all your income" is what makes it amoral. A takings.

I suppose you want those making 40 grand a year to pay the same as someone making 500 grand a year?

I suppose you want those making 40 grand a year to pay the same as someone making 500 grand a year?

Why are you ignoring what I posted? Is it too "deep" for you? Too hard for you to understand? Ask questions if you are having a tough time digesting the things that I post. I apologize for being so hard on you earlier because you only comprehend and understand what you have programmed to believe. I have been doing this kind of research for over five years, day in, day out and I was just as clueless as the rest until I started this quest...and that is exactly what it is...the difference is that when I found that I had been played for a chump by the neocons? I made a vow to learn the REAL truth regardless of how ugly it may be....and trust me, it's worse than you could possibly imagine.

Why are you ignoring what I posted? Is it too "deep" for you? Too hard for you to understand? Ask questions if you are having a tough time digesting the things that I post. I apologize for being so hard on you earlier because you only comprehend and understand what you have programmed to believe. I have been doing this kind of research for over five years, day in, day out and I was just as clueless as the rest until I started this quest...and that is exactly what it is...the difference is that when I found that I had been played for a chump by the neocons? I made a vow to learn the REAL truth regardless of how ugly it may be....and trust me, it's worse than you could possibly imagine.

Why did Reagan and Bush Jr. triple the debt and why did Bush Sr have to raise taxes. What I see is people actually having medical care, not emergency care, and the EPA and FDA rulings about pollution and what is in our foods.
I get you do not want to pay taxes, and I do understand there is a lot of waste, but that is something we do need to take care of, and if not for the military we'd be a third world country. The millennials are not going to put up with it, ruining their future earth and big corps in charge of everything.

Why did Reagan and Bush Jr. triple the debt and why did Bush Sr have to raise taxes. What I see is people actually having medical care, not emergency care, and the EPA and FDA rulings about pollution and what is in our foods.
I get you do not want to pay taxes, and I do understand there is a lot of waste, but that is something we do need to take care of, and if not for the military we'd be a third world country. The millennials are not going to put up with it, ruining their future earth and big corps in charge of everything.

How do they have medical care with $6,000 dollar deductibles?

Who racks up more then $6,000 a year in medical costs?

They buy a bronze plan, and well its easy to go over 6 grand in a year, very easy, one illness, condition, accident. One also needs to thank the GOP for trying to get rid of the ACA since inception. Tell me how BCBS and Aetna's CEO's can make 17 million a year. The GOP is hanging on by a thread and will not move forward, living in the past.

They buy a bronze plan, and well its easy to go over 6 grand in a year, very easy, one illness, condition, accident. One also needs to thank the GOP for trying to get rid of the ACA since inception. Tell me how BCBS and Aetna's CEO's can make 17 million a year. The GOP is hanging on by a thread and will not move forward, living in the past.

I must be really special , gods gift or something, I don't think I spent more then $100 bucks on health care in 30 years... Just buy aspirn, bandages ...etc...etc...

I must be really special , gods gift or something, I don't think I spent more then $100 bucks on health care in 30 years... Just buy aspirn, bandages ...etc...etc...

Good for you, you must have good genes and probably a healthy lifestyle, don't text and drive and look both ways when crossing the street, do your best to stay that way. :), but remember that can all change any second.

Good for you, you must have good genes and probably a healthy lifestyle, don't text and drive and look both ways when crossing the street, do your best to stay that way. :), but remember that can all change any second.

Nope, God has a plan for me still...I couldn't get hit by a car if I wanted too.

Nope, God has a plan for me still...I couldn't get hit by a car if I wanted too.

Gods' plan may be different than yours. I really would not try walking in front of a car to test God's plan for you!

Gods' plan may be different than yours. I really would not try walking in front of a car to test God's plan for you!

God is a Republican. He sent his son to earth to challenge the power of the earthly state, create the individual, and prepare him for the self-government that was ultimately created by our Founders. America is indeed Godly, Republican, and exceptional!.

Forum List

Back