We need more tax brackets , not less

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Tax Brackets in 2017 - Tax Foundation

about 1/2 million and over, pay the same, that is not right. One for 5 million , maybe one for 15 million , etc. So what if the tax code is complicated when people make so much money, they hire their taxes done , but those who make under 200 grand can do it on their own. There are many easy tax programs online.

Last edited:

about 1/2 million and over, pay the same, that is not right. One for 5 million , maybe one for 15 million , etc. So what if the tax code is complicated when people make so much money, they hire their taxes done , but those who make under 200 grand can do it on their own. There are many easy tax programs online.

Why do you believe that the sweat of one's brow should be taxed? Why do you believe that even after the NUMEROUS taxes that people pay for basically every consumable good or service that their labor is "taxable" as well? Do you know that before the Fed Act of 1913 and the 16th amendment (both passed the same year and by no coincidence) that America was building roads, had a standing army and had no income tax. Did you know that the progressive income tax is part of the communist manifesto as well as the formation of a central bank? Did you know that the federal income tax accounts for less than ten percent (if that) of the budgetary concerns but is instead is interest paid to the foreign owned Federal Reserve central bank that creates a fiat currency backed by nothing with an intrinsic value but is simply notes of debt? Ever heard of the Grace Commission and their conclusions????

I didn't think so...what you don't know could fill quite a few HUGE libraries.

Nah, 15% and 28% are the only brackets we need.

If you got rid of all deductions except for COGS (cost of goods sold) then you could have a flat income tax at an 18% rate --

Which would be a tax cut for the middle class and a tax hike for Mitt Romney (who only pays 14%).

Even Trump would get a tax rebate then -- he pays the alt min tax now.

If you got rid of all deductions except for COGS (cost of goods sold) then you could have a flat income tax at an 18% rate --

Which would be a tax cut for the middle class and a tax hike for Mitt Romney (who only pays 14%).

Even Trump would get a tax rebate then -- he pays the alt min tax now.

What about other business expense?

nice to have dark sources of flow

Why do you believe that the sweat of one's brow should be taxed? Why do you believe that even after the NUMEROUS taxes that people pay for basically every consumable good or service that their labor is "taxable" as well? Do you know that before the Fed Act of 1913 and the 16th amendment (both passed the same year and by no coincidence) that America was building roads, had a standing army and had no income tax. Did you know that the progressive income tax is part of the communist manifesto as well as the formation of a central bank? Did you know that the federal income tax accounts for less than ten percent (if that) of the budgetary concerns but is instead is interest paid to the foreign owned Federal Reserve central bank that creates a fiat currency backed by nothing with an intrinsic value but is simply notes of debt? Ever heard of the Grace Commission and their conclusions????

progressive tax is amoral.

Its the only moral way. What's amoral is raising gas tax, sales tax, prop tax , all things he working poor need. The GOP in Mi want to do away with the state tax and raise the sales tax, which is amoral. If the GOP want it, its amoral.

I think the writeoffs should be capped at a certain % of your income for individuals AND businesses. I also think that new businesses ought to pay a flat rate of say 10% for the first 5 years of existence, up to a certain level or profit.

The brackets I can handle, the taxes I can't...
Why should a person making 450 grand a year pay the same as someone who makes 5 million a year?

Why should a person making 450 grand a year pay the same as someone who makes 5 million a year?

They don't. The guy making $5 million pays multiples of what the 450 grand person does.

Its the only moral way. What's amoral is raising gas tax, sales tax, prop tax , all things he working poor need. The GOP in Mi want to do away with the state tax and raise the sales tax, which is amoral. If the GOP want it, its amoral.

If you make double what I do, how much taxes should you pay?

If you make double what I do, how much taxes should you pay?

It doesn't work that way, you are only taxed more for the amount of what is over the bracket, not all your income.

Stealing the fruits of my labor is "moral"? Since when did stealing become moral to leftards? Have you ever heard of the Grace Commission? Do you know what your income tax actually is??? Where it actually goes? Did you know that the IRS is a corporation and is Puerto Rican Trust #62 that is the collection arm of the International Monetary Fund that took into receivership of this corporate entity that you call "government" in 1950 to provide the 19 essential and enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution? I didn't think so.......

They don't. The guy making $5 million pays multiples of what the 450 grand person does.

He pays the same rate, but then again maybe not, like Buffet said. :eusa_naughty: Tricky dicky.

He pays the same rate, but then again maybe not, like Buffet said. :eusa_naughty: Tricky dicky.
1901803_323162214497893_3823620510043772913_n.jpg

View attachment 127314

Liar.

Forum List

Back