we need more r&d, science, infastructure!

You can't afford it because you have to spend more on "defence" than the next 10 nations combined and the profit margin of perpetual War is way too tempting. So what if you're the laughing stock of the World because you can't build anything anymore and your kids are getting dumber by the generation. The new American exceptionalism - exceptional stupidity.

You can't afford it because you have to spend more on "defence" than the next 10 nations combined and the profit margin of perpetual War is way too tempting. So what if you're the laughing stock of the World because you can't build anything anymore and your kids are getting dumber by the generation. The new American exceptionalism - exceptional stupidity.

whoooooooooooooooooosssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh.

Fine. Let's get the fundamentalists out of the science administration and put some atheists in.

Problem's who's in charge of things. Put a evanglical Christian in charge of the government's education department and wha dya expect?

You're obviously just mocking Matthew, but neither him or Searcher are completely wrong. We could cut our military budget in half, still have by far the most well funded military in the world, and save trillions that can be invested in our own country, instead of spending it bombing and occupying other countries.

I think those are GREAT investments. I also think that ol' Mathew takes them to retarded levels.

Last time I checked those things were good things that create jobs and grow our economy. What do you have against a cure for cancer or a well paved road?

they have the cure for cancer- decades ago- they will not release it- why? $$$$$$.

as far as the infrastructure, r&d, science etc.. yes WE KNOW Matthew because you say it in literally every other post!

You're obviously just mocking Matthew, but neither him or Searcher are completely wrong. We could cut our military budget in half, still have by far the most well funded military in the world, and save trillions that can be invested in our own country, instead of spending it bombing and occupying other countries.

what did your hero Barry do with the 2 HUGE stimulus'?

Paved a hell of a lot of roads in very poor and rural areas. I know that for a fact, because I traveled a bunch of them in the last six summers.

Forum List

Back