We need more politicians like this............

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y59zZTzRE3w&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Governor Christie Tells Teacher to Quit if She is Unhappy[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMKlMrwc6AA&feature=related]YouTube - Elevator Ad (Americans Fired, Foreign Workers Hired)[/ame]

Conflicted, much??

:rolleyes:

In the first-video, I'm assuming you're suggesting teachers should be willing to work for less (wage-wise). I've always seen education as one o' those evil long-term investments. You're supporting some politico (who's obviously into short-term satisfaction, due to his girth) has any room to tell others to tighten-their-belts?? In your world, I'd imagine he could (also) qualify as a spokeman for WeightWatchers.

In the second-video, you're suggesting what....that Americans should swarm-all-over jobs that pay less than a living-wage (especially to make sure foreign-workers don't get them)....or, are you suggesting Americans need to be better-educated to compete with (more-qualified) foreign-workers?? Maybe you're suggesting foreign-workers should go to some-other country....so that country can better-compete in the World-market, 'cause what....we're gettin' a little tired o' the whole competition-thing, anyhow??

Ya' don't see the conflict, between the two videos?​

Conflicted, much??

In the first-video, I'm assuming you're suggesting teachers should be willing to work for less (wage-wise). I've always seen education as one o' those evil long-term investments. You're supporting some politico (who's obviously into short-term satisfaction, due to his girth) has any room to tell others to tighten-their-belts?? In your world, I'd imagine he could (also) qualify as a spokeman for WeightWatchers.

In the second-video, you're suggesting what....that Americans should swarm-all-over jobs that pay less than a living-wage (especially to make sure foreign-workers don't get them)....or, are you suggesting Americans need to be better-educated to compete with (more-qualified) foreign-workers?? Maybe you're suggesting foreign-workers should go to some-other country....so that country can better-compete in the World-market, 'cause what....we're gettin' a little tired o' the whole competition-thing, anyhow??

Do you have comprehension problems? Yes, obviously. In the first vid Christie makes the obvious point that if the teacher feels she isn't being compensated for her education then she can always find work that will compensate her for it. The state doesn't owe her a salary for her education.
But in general I've seen your confusing posts and decided you aren't worth the time to respond to. Buh bye.

MR SHAME FARTS: "I've always seen education as one o' those evil long-term investments."

...:rolleyes:

...LOL!...stoooopid fuck republicrat who doesn't even know how 'a dollar' originates scolding about 'education' :rolleyes: and 'long-term investment$'..

...stfu, republicrats!..

Conflicted, much??

Im laughing................here's a guy who's asking, "Are you conflicted much?"

Yet he's a bonafide lefty limpwrister with a Harley for an avatar!!!!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

s0n..........time to man up and switch out that avatar..................

Here ya go...................

CheapCarpinksmartcar-1.jpg

Theres no such thing as a limpwrister that rides a Harley...................so please!!

Last edited:
Conflicted, much??

Do you have comprehension problems? Yes, obviously. In the first vid Christie makes the obvious point that if the teacher feels she isn't being compensated for her education then she can always find work that will compensate her for it. The state doesn't owe her a salary for her education.
But in general I've seen your confusing posts and decided you aren't worth the time to respond to. Buh bye.
Here ya' go.

ice.jpg

I always serve-up a block-of-ice with each ass-whuppin'.

It's the compassionate-Liberal-thing-to-do.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back