We need more liberals

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
All the infighting around here is due to not enough libs on the board. We need fresh meat. What's the official board policy on inciting libs to come here?

Originally posted by jon_forward
I fear the word my be out that this is a killing grounds for libs:chains: :chains: :2guns: :teeth:

Moronic, libs that don't know how to site their sources anyway. We still have the nutjobs like ACLUdem, psychoblues and the lovable brneyedgrl to give us their crackpot theories on why Bush is bad.

We need more libs to come and expose their idiocy for the world to see. OUr job is just to open up the discussions so crap pours out for the world to smell.

Originally posted by insein
What category does he fill then when he claims that the Democratic party is better today than it was 40 years ago?

It is, just not for the democrats. :D

He is strongly partisan, not so much nutty.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I kind of like seeing you guys tear at each other though. :p:

But we're STARVING! We need a ritual sacrifice.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
It is, just not for the democrats. :D

He is strongly partisan, not so much nutty.

I think you're correct MB, when faced with the truth to confront his pontification, he skeedadles, he won't argue, cause he knows the truth when confronted.

I kinda like the theory that there would be less in fighting with more diversity. Makes sense. Kinda like, "I can kick my brother, but you dam* well leave him alone!"

Originally posted by MtnBiker
I wouldn't put Acludem in the nut job category.

I'd put him into the contrary catagory. It seems as though he'll say whatever he knows the conservatives will disagree with. If all of us jumped on and started talking about the scientific explanation of why the sky was blue, he'd claim it was green or something. I mean, he even has ACLU, bane of all sensible people (i.e. conservatives :p: ), in his username.

Well excuse me for not being able to post here 24 hours a day! I am not a nut job, I leave that title to Big D.

As for the notion of this being a liberal killing ground well :laugh:

acludem

In order to satisfy the desire of more liberals to bash on this board, I have decided to "take one for the team" and get a lobotamy. I'm having the doctors remove the "common sense," "national pride," and "sense of decency and shame" centers of the brain, so the next time you talk to me, I'll be liberal. It's been nice being conservative while it lasted.

Hey, I spent two weeks in the Montego Bay ghetto teaching kids, teens, and young adults that they shouldn't be having random sex (their culture is more sexual than ours, hard as that is to believe) and that they can get a job and have more than a one room house. I was in a tropical paradise, and I spent most of the time in an area that even the police wouldn't go, and I wouldn't have skipped it for the world. I bought a poor street performer a meal. I played soccer on a field made of bauxite clay, just so I could relate better to them. I even, in all my modesty, stood up before hundreds of black people who thought I talked funny, and talked about sex.

I spend a couple of hours a week spending time helping young Boy Scouts learn first aid, wilderness survival, community involvement, and other vital skills (and before you start, the issue of homsexuality never even comes up, and that's a debate for another thread).

I get together with other Boy Scouts and do community service projects to improve the condition of my neighborhood.

I am also very protective of my friends, especially female ones (big brother complex).

I do believe I have a heart.

Nice burn, though. :flameth:

Hey Hobbit, great post and work! :clap1: acludem knows better, like you said, it was a great burn. He knows many of us do plenty of charity and such, but wow, I'm impressed by your committment. Very cool. :cool:

Originally posted by acludem
If you are going to cease being a conservative, we'll have to find you a heart somewhere :D

acludem

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nice one, I just woke up my wife. Dammit.

As far as the 'Fresh Meat'... they'll come. You guys should have paced yourselves with the last batch. Tsk Tsk.

No worries, Spilly should be coming around soon. He'll be a load of fun for you, he always has been. He takes his beatings every 4 to 6 weeks and then disappears again.

When something bad happens, watch for him - it's his Pavlovian Response to log back on here. ;)

I have a mental picture of him just drooling when he logs on to MoveOn, whipping himself into a frenzy and logging on to USMB.

OK.... aaaaah... Bush is a liar..... I love michael moore..... abortion should be legal.... queers should be able to marry.... we need more taxes..... we should appease terrorists..... shirac is a good man..... canada is better than America......

... wow... that hurt... I think I'm going to be sick now... :puke:

Forum List

Back