We need less college and more reality

...40% of all people who enter college do not matriculate .....

:lol:

That declaration would have been so much more effective if you knew what the word “matriculate” means. Nice try though.

Excuse the fuck out of me I was interrupted during that post and lost my train of thought

But regardless 40% never graduate
I'm part of that 40%, didn't get my Bachelors because of Liberal Teachers who wouldn't give Conservatives a passing grade.

You poor victims suffer so much. I'm sorry. It was clearly the teacher's fault, because conservatives are never responsible for anything.
Not responsible for a teacher who grades based on opinion and not based on ability. HELL YES!!!!

...40% of all people who enter college do not matriculate .....

That declaration would have been so much more effective if you knew what the word “matriculate” means. Nice try though.

Excuse the fuck out of me I was interrupted during that post and lost my train of thought

I'm part of that 40%, didn't get my Bachelors because of Liberal Teachers who wouldn't give Conservatives a passing grade.

You poor victims suffer so much. I'm sorry. It was clearly the teacher's fault, because conservatives are never responsible for anything.
Not responsible for a teacher who grades based on opinion and not based on ability. HELL YES!!!!

Maybe you misjudged your ability.

Teacher stated she failed me for being a heartless asshole, in writing on my paper.

I also had an Algebra teacher flunk me even though I had a 4.0 score in his class on all his tests because he didn't like the fact that I didn't sit through his boring lectures. Different school, different time period. You shouldn't be graded based on how long you sit for class but how well you know the topic. I was working 100 hours, sometimes 120 hours in a week at the time trying to pay for college as well as rent. I didn't know about Student Loans at that time.

Teacher stated she failed me for being a heartless asshole, in writing on my paper.

I also had an Algebra teacher flunk me even though I had a 4.0 score in his class on all his tests because he didn't like the fact that I didn't sit through his boring lectures. Different school, different time period. You shouldn't be graded based on how long you sit for class but how well you know the topic. I was working 100 hours, sometimes 120 hours in a week at the time trying to pay for college as well as rent. I didn't know about Student Loans at that time.

Sounds like a lot of blaming everyone else for your failure.

I didn't fail.

I didn't fail.

Oh, so you got your degree?

I didn't fail.

You define my failing differently than I do. I did get an AS degree but not the BS I wanted. I'm not the one who failed here, the system failed. A system that would only graduate Liberals has failed. Society failed and I'm the victim of Society's failing.

I didn't fail.

You define my failing differently than I do. I did get an AS degree but not the BS I wanted. I'm not the one who failed here, the system failed. A system that would only graduate Liberals has failed. Society failed and I'm the victim of Society's failing.

When everyone and everything else is the problem, guess what, champ?

I didn't fail.

You're saying I'm in the wrong for not being a brain washed Liberal.

I didn't fail.

You're saying I'm in the wrong for not being a brain washed Liberal.

I’m saying you failed - YOU - not the rest of the world conspiring against you. Accept it like a man and move on.

Forum List

Back