We need government job training programs.

What, that you need a Midol?

Yeah, sorry for bringing that up, darling.

More to the point, your boy LBJ's War on Poverty was a big loss. Google it once you're off the rag.

You must be gay... you keep calling' me darling and shit. Sorry man... happily married and heterosexual. LBJ's war on poverty has nothing to do with what's been going on ever since Reagan decided that Corporate America was the only America that mattered....it's been a clusterfuck ever since... momentary prosperity followed by increasing despair. The ONLY entities that benefit are the Conglomerate.... the rest of the people? Tough shit, I guess.

Reagen was a bad ass. Democrats cowered at his feet and wrote the legislation word for word of what he wanted.

Your stupidity is showing
So is his tampon string, but don't tell anyone.

Spoken like a good Union creep.

Good Job
icon14.gif

Responded like a true jackbooted goosestepper... congratulations.
:badgrin:

Calm yourself, retard.

Why are Unions against working people?

They aren't... Only on the Rush Slimebaugh show and FOXNews are they doing any such thing. In the real world? They are the ONLY entities looking out for the working class. No one else gives a shit. That's why Union members pay their dues, that's why they VOLUNTARILY give to the PAC's that Unions support. If it weren't for them, there would only be corporate lobbyists and no one lobbying for the working people of this country.

Like I said in another thread... Most of you righties have no problem with freedom of speech...and feel that money=Speech...when it comes to the Corporatism that has pervaded this country. But let the little guy speak up, and you want them destroyed.... it's called brainwashing of the weak minded(you) by people who don't want to give up power and control(the Corporatists).

Been there done that. Same ole same ole. We need sweeping revolutionary Welfare Reform. Too many have been on the gravy train for far too long without any real requirements and limits. 'Job Training Programs' are not the answer. They've been tried for many years. Doing the same thing over & over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. We need new tougher requirements and limits. We can no longer sustain generational and permanent Welfare recipients. That day is now over. We're broke. Time for real change in the system.

What would really have to happen is that we need to change the minds of the useless who find working for a living a form of slavery. The entire occupy movement is to get money for doing nothing. They don't want to work, they want to sit around and smoke dope all day. Suggesting that they work is insulting.

Been there done that. Same ole same ole. We need sweeping revolutionary Welfare Reform. Too many have been on the gravy train for far too long without any real requirements and limits. 'Job Training Programs' are not the answer. They've been tried for many years. Doing the same thing over & over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. We need new tougher requirements and limits. We can no longer sustain generational and permanent Welfare recipients. That day is now over. We're broke. Time for real change in the system.

What would really have to happen is that we need to change the minds of the useless who find working for a living a form of slavery. The entire occupy movement is to get money for doing nothing. They don't want to work, they want to sit around and smoke dope all day. Suggesting that they work is insulting.

That is simply a right wing lie. Once again... useful idiots believing everything the right wing pundits tell you to believe. I have been working steadily for 32 years.. never collected unemployment, never been on welfare.... there are millions just like me.

What, that you need a Midol?

Yeah, sorry for bringing that up, darling.

More to the point, your boy LBJ's War on Poverty was a big loss. Google it once you're off the rag.

You must be gay... you keep calling' me darling and shit. Sorry man... happily married and heterosexual. LBJ's war on poverty has nothing to do with what's been going on ever since Reagan decided that Corporate America was the only America that mattered....it's been a clusterfuck ever since... momentary prosperity followed by increasing despair. The ONLY entities that benefit are the Conglomerate.... the rest of the people? Tough shit, I guess.

Reagen was a bad ass. Democrats cowered at his feet and wrote the legislation word for word of what he wanted.

Yeah... look at the result of 30+ years of Reaganomics... Yippeee.

Yeah... look at the result of 30+ years of Reaganomics... Yippeee.

Now you highlight the stupidity.

You are on a roll sir.

Show me how Supply Side(Reaganomics) is working for America. You can't. The whole "business has the right to do whatever they want" thing is a huge failure and is responsible for all the outsourcing, the wasteful, pork filled legislation and by and large... the wars that we have been waging.... then they take those profits that WE as citizens pay for with our tax dollars.... and invest them elsewhere.

Yeah, nice system you got going there bud.

Show me how Supply Side(Reaganomics) is working for America. You can't. The whole "business has the right to do whatever they want" thing is a huge failure and is responsible for all the outsourcing, the wasteful, pork filled legislation and by and large... the wars that we have been waging.... then they take those profits that WE as citizens pay for with our tax dollars.... and invest them elsewhere.

Yeah, nice system you got going there bud.

I think its so cute you are able to use a coined term and can not provide the specifics.

Jeebus the dupes got nothing but brainwashed talking points and stupid insults...Raygun's legacy is the ME mess and a deregulation/crony DEPRESSION- not to mention a big lie propaganda machine amd division and see the sig, dittoheads..Reaganism is a sham and a catastrophe.

Jeebus the dupes got nothing but brainwashed talking points and stupid insults...Raygun's legacy is the ME mess and a deregulation/crony DEPRESSION- not to mention a big lie propaganda machine amd division and see the sig, dittoheads..Reaganism is a sham and a catastrophe.

Oh, were you wondering? No, we didn't forget you are a dopey, far-left blockhead.

"Too many have been on the gravy train for far too long without any real requirements and limits."

You must be talking about politicians moreover those who decided "shop till
you drop" would be the primary USA industry. Yet the dumb brains behind that project didn't think about keeping amercans employed to make that work.... can we say incompetent?

Once again which duets put tons and tons and tons of out of work? Think Reagan/Bush and Bush/Cheney.

There have been plenty of news stories showing America is not broke not by a long shot. Take a look at:

* CEO pay packages
* CEO golden parachutes
* Shareholder sweet dividends
* Corp jets

* Constant supply of corrupt special interest campaign cash which BTW increases our cost of living.

* In the news - The medical insurance industry was spending $1.4 million a day to keep single payer insurance off the table and that money was being laundered through the US Chamber of Commerce

* CIGNA CEO walks away with $73 million retirement bonus

* Wall Street Banks handing out big buck bonus money

Last edited:
Republicans would sooner throw the money in a fire and roast marshmallows than invest in our workforce or infrastructure or education or anything that might help out a worthless, lazy, scum of the earth American working man.
Is this the officious Democrat Party Schtick this year? Because I'm not buying what you're selling.

Forum List

Back