We need God. We need each other.....Obama

"We need God. We need each other. We are important to each other. And we're stronger together than we are on our own," he said. "That's the spirit that's allowing all of you to rebuild this city. It's the same spirit we need right now to help rebuild America."

--- President Obama to Joplin high school graduates

Obama calls Joplin High graduates an 'inspiration,' urges them to lead America - CNN.com

This president has worked harder than any other to unite us and there has never been another pres work like he has to bring the parties together. He has done so much - in spite of the Rs working even harder to break us.

Imagine what he could have accomplishe if the traitorous Rs had also been working FOR their own country instead of for foreign companies and foreign banks.

If HRH Mittens is electe, say goodbye to the United States because he WILL finish the total collapse and fiscal failure the bushes and reagan worked so hard to start.

You are sooooo delusional! Wow!

We need alot more than that. Having Obama gone isnt going to magically fix everything. We need to restore our history, the stories that have been lost to the general public. We need to restore our culture, which means we need to make better choices in our own lives. We need to write a new chapter for our future, one where we completely change our destinies.

We need the Lord now more than any time in the history of the world.

If not us, who?
If not now, when?

A deity hasn't and isn't going to help this country. It's up to the people within it.

This nation wouldnt exist in the First place without the Hand of Divine Providence.

It was the Holy Spirit that moved on Christopher Columbus to sail west and bring these lands to Europe's attention.

It was the Holy Spirit that inspired Countless religious groups to immigrate to the "New World" to establish communities where they were free to worship according to the dictates of their hearts.

It was the Holy Spirit that guided the Founders. They sought the hand of Divine Providence in fighting the Revolution and they recieved it. They wouldnt have won without it. How many battles did the Lord help them with? Countless.

It was the Lord who moved on the delegates in Philadelphia to write the US Constitution.

The Lord has a purpose in the United States and the liberty of man. And it's not over yet.

This land is sacred. Those who repent and worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will prosper in the land. Those who don't will destroy themselves.

I suggest paying attention and study history more.

Oh my god...

I'm sorry, what written history are you referring to? Even if people said it was god/angels whatever the fuck that influenced them, that doesn't mean that's what happened.

Remember, George w Bush said god told him to invade Iraq.

So many republican candidates said god told them to run.

Last edited:
"We need God. We need each other. We are important to each other. And we're stronger together than we are on our own," he said. "That's the spirit that's allowing all of you to rebuild this city. It's the same spirit we need right now to help rebuild America."

Obama calls Joplin High graduates an 'inspiration,' urges them to lead America - CNN.com

Except when we are trying to demonize others and engaging in class warfare for political gain.

But otherwise, we need each other.

This president has worked harder than any other to unite us and there has never been another pres work like he has to bring the parties together.

bullshit.gif

A deity hasn't and isn't going to help this country. It's up to the people within it.

This nation wouldnt exist in the First place without the Hand of Divine Providence.

It was the Holy Spirit that moved on Christopher Columbus to sail west and bring these lands to Europe's attention.

It was the Holy Spirit that inspired Countless religious groups to immigrate to the "New World" to establish communities where they were free to worship according to the dictates of their hearts.

It was the Holy Spirit that guided the Founders. They sought the hand of Divine Providence in fighting the Revolution and they recieved it. They wouldnt have won without it. How many battles did the Lord help them with? Countless.

It was the Lord who moved on the delegates in Philadelphia to write the US Constitution.

The Lord has a purpose in the United States and the liberty of man. And it's not over yet.

This land is sacred. Those who repent and worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will prosper in the land. Those who don't will destroy themselves.

I suggest paying attention and study history more.

Oh my god...

I'm sorry, what written history are you referring to? Even if people said it was god/angels whatever the fuck that influenced them, that doesn't mean that's what happened.

yeah, didn't god tell Bachmann(R) to run too? :lol:

Anyway, how dare he invoke god!!!! the Repubs have a monopoly on god. EVERYONE know that . at least the righties believe it.

I note Obama loves talking to school kids...

Where are his deeds to support such tripe Chrissy?

Oh my god...

How do you know 'they' weren't influenced or told by God?
Just because 'they' have faith in God, and claim 'they' were told by God to do something, does not mean the outcomes are positive, re: winning.
It can mean it was a personal learning experience for each.

Forum List

Back