We need Frost/Bush

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Someone call David Frost... we need to find out EVERYTHING that happened during Bush's terms on 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, Gitmo and the economy. Was President Bush DIRECTLY responsible for propping up the economy by making Fannie/Freddie Mac make loans they never would have and then selling them off as securities? Did President Bush directly authorize the torture of Gitmo detaintees and does he actually believe the intelligence we've gotten out of the prisoners there is reliable?

We've heard from Dick Cheney who just won't shut his blabber mouth - but the Vice President does NOT have the authority to authorize torture.

Will there be another "When the President does it, it's not illegal" moment?

so then you agree that all things FISA are legal....all that wiretapping....legal...

surely you didn't say it was illegal under bush and now that your messiah voted for it AND expanded it...that it is now legal....

Would this interview fall into the category of comedy and be shown only on the comedy channel, possibly in a Mad Magazine segment? Or would it be on the Education channel as an example of 'even you, dumb lazy rich boy' can be president segment? Or maybe the Grammar channel, 'Is this any way to speak English' segment? Or would it be on the History channel, 'How'd so many get it wrong?'

The other day I am listening to one of the key conservatives, Hugh Hewitt discuss Bush Jr and already they are re-writing or shall we say manipulating reality, Bush it seems got lots of things right!!! I wonder if one day. the wingnuts on USMB et al will be placing him next to that other imaginary president, Ronnie Reagan?

No, not at all. I want Bush to be able to sit down and tell us, through his words, what he thought about everything. What he did through his own, un-filtered words. No editing. No nothing. Bush and his words. I want him to come clean just like Nixon did. I want Bush to say "Yes, we did torture. We tortured because I wanted to prevent another 9/11. Because I wanted to prevent any further loss of innocent American life." I want them to stop jumping around hyperbole and to admit the truth. They bashed Clinton for his "It depends on what the definition of 'is' is" and they did the same thing about "torture."

Last edited:
Would this interview fall into the category of comedy and be shown only on the comedy channel, possibly in a Mad Magazine segment? Or would it be on the Education channel as an example of 'even you, dumb lazy rich boy' can be president segment? Or maybe the Grammar channel, 'Is this any way to speak English' segment? Or would it be on the History channel, 'How'd so many get it wrong?'

The other day I am listening to one of the key conservatives, Hugh Hewitt discuss Bush Jr and already they are re-writing or shall we say manipulating reality, Bush it seems got lots of things right!!! I wonder if one day. the wingnuts on USMB et al will be placing him next to that other imaginary president, Ronnie Reagan?

Notice your pic has Obama in it.you need to watch THE OBAMA DECEPTION.This guy is even more evil than Bush which isnt surprising.every president that gets in is always worse than the previous one in this day and age.

Someone call David Frost... we need to find out EVERYTHING that happened during Bush's terms on 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, Gitmo and the economy. Was President Bush DIRECTLY responsible for propping up the economy by making Fannie/Freddie Mac make loans they never would have and then selling them off as securities? Did President Bush directly authorize the torture of Gitmo detaintees and does he actually believe the intelligence we've gotten out of the prisoners there is reliable?

We've heard from Dick Cheney who just won't shut his blabber mouth - but the Vice President does NOT have the authority to authorize torture.

Returning to the topic here,that wouldnt be a bad idea.

No. What we need is Limbaugh / Obama. The interview/debate. But Obama is too chicken to do it. He just snipes from the oval office.

No. What we need is Limbaugh / Obama. The interview/debate. But Obama is too chicken to do it. He just snipes from the oval office.

Yes, that's what we need!!! Just make sure Rush has enough OC's to make it through the hour!!! I can't believe people actually listen to a guy who hasn't been sober in 20 years....You have to live in reality before you can help fix it!!!

so then you agree that all things FISA are legal....all that wiretapping....legal...

surely you didn't say it was illegal under bush and now that your messiah voted for it AND expanded it...that it is now legal....

If the tapping follows the FISA rules, then it is legal. Maybe not desirable, but legal. Bush never followed the FISA rules. So we have no idea who he was tapping for what reason. Same as Nixon.

Why should President Obama debate an idiot? The guy is just an entertainer and professional liar for the edification of fellow idiots.

But go ahead and make it the Rushpublican Party.:lol:

Forum List

Back