We need an Xbox/Playstation sub forum

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Just a thought. On occasion the discussion of video games comes up and easily can derail a thread for a page or two. I know you have the computer forum but I dont think the people in that thread would appreciate their technical posts being buried by discussions of the latest video game or system capabilities.

Any chance?

Just a thought. On occasion the discussion of video games comes up and easily can derail a thread for a page or two. I know you have the computer forum but I dont think the people in that thread would appreciate their technical posts being buried by discussions of the latest video game or system capabilities.

Any chance?

Excellent suggestion. I love me some video games.

But I humbly suggest it should just be labeled video games. Lot of people play other systems, and even yuck play PC games.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Any chance?

Excellent suggestion. I love me some video games.

But I humbly suggest it should just be labeled video games. Lot of people play other systems, and even yuck play PC games.

I prefer the label Gramp's Game Loft

Lol couldnt resist

Exactly. An XBox forum makes way more sense on a political discussion board than one for discussing the US Constitution. :thup:

And I'm the one accused of mockery making. :cuckoo:

Exactly. An XBox forum makes way more sense on a political discussion board than one for discussing the US Constitution. :thup:

And I'm the one accused of mockery making. :cuckoo:

Dude, wtf? We discuss the constitution all the time. I just thought that rather than have a topic go wry like minded people could post in one spot rather than derailing a thread.

Calm down

Forum List

Back