We need an updated Commander Pike chair for Joe Biden.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Fans of the original Star Trek series will recall the episode "The Menagerie" in which Commander Pike, a sad shell of his former self, was kept alive via a special mobile chair with a light for signalling Yes or No. Given Joe Biden's stunning deterioration, we need to have a similar chair ready for Quid Pro Joe in case the unthinkable happens. The big change is he will need more lights on the front panel to communicate. So here's what I'm thinking. We give Joe 6 lights with different colors and each light represents one of his favorite phrases. That should be all he needs.

Red- Look! C'mon Man!
Orange- Get your facts straight!
Yellow- You're a liar!
Green- Yes!
Blue- No!
Violet- I forgot what I was going to say, never mind!

Fans of the original Star Trek series will recall the episode "The Menagerie" in which Commander Pike, a sad shell of his former self, was kept alive via a special mobile chair with a light for signalling Yes or No. Given Joe Biden's stunning deterioration, we need to have a similar chair ready for Quid Pro Joe in case the unthinkable happens. The big change is he will need more lights on the front panel to communicate. So here's what I'm thinking. We give Joe 6 lights with different colors and each light represents one of his favorite phrases. That should be all he needs.

Red- Look! C'mon Man!
Yellow- You're a liar!
Green- Yes!
Blue- No!
Hilarious! Thanks for the post.

well obviously Trump would have only one light which is all he would need as he is a 4 years younger that Biden (77)

what do you want to eat
I am great

Time to take a shower
I am great

what year is it

what is a good year for you

I am great

well obviously Trump would have only one light which is all he would need as he is a 4 years younger that Biden (77)

what do you want to eat
I am great

Time to take a shower
I am great

what year is it

I am great
FAIL again, ya knucklehead. Better luck next time.

what do you want to eat
I am great

Time to take a shower
I am great

what year is it

I am great
How would Trump say all that with one light, Morse Code?

what do you want to eat
I am great

Time to take a shower
I am great

what year is it

I am great
How would Trump say all that with one light, Morse Code?
Well, Kilroy is OBVIOUSLY a bit dim. Poor sonofabitch, the dimness is most likely caused by raging TDS. Very sad, but HIGHLY preventable.

Red- Look! C'mon Man!
Yellow- You're a liar!
Green- Yes!
Blue- No!

BTW, it was Captain Pike.

what do you want to eat
I am great

Time to take a shower
I am great

what year is it

I am great
FAIL again, ya knucklehead. Better luck next time.

Stand by what I say but to bad if it hurt your feeling. It was meant to be sarcastic so don;t take it personal. Crying is unbecoming a grown man.

Forum List

Back