we need an anti-corruption amendment to the constitution

Would you support this amendment?

• Yes, corruption needs to stop.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No, those in power have the right to enslave me.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States .."

something to that effect.

We already have equal treatment under the law, and we've seen how that works out.

Haha Liberty! I like your signature. I am not sure about Cain he was a federal reserve guy, so I am already cautious with that guy. I would like to see Andrew Napolitano as VP.

Lets see....Ron Paul. Right?

Prosperity, Peace, and Freedom. I am not going to get that voting for the Texas Cheerleader Perry, Romneycare, or Bachman who is tea party but votes for The Patriot Act?..

He won't get the nomination, and if he did it would be a replay of 1964 and Goldwater in the general election.
A vote for Paul is a vote for the status quo.

Edit: the Patriot Act was overwhelmingly passed by both houses. When it is no longer needed it will be allowed to lapse or be rescinded. I realise, though, that Paulites believe there is no terrorism threat from radical Islam.

Last edited:
"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States .."

something to that effect.

Sounds good to me, Lib.

An ‘anti-corruption’ amendment is not needed, nor a ‘balanced budget’ amendment, or a ‘term limit’ amendment.

The system would work fine as designed if voters played their part correctly. That the voters fail to use the system correctly is not justification to change the system with this or any other inane amendment.

If you’re frustrated with Congress then stop with the idiotic amendment proposals and get involved in politics at the very local level, that’s the only way to make any significant change.

:clap2:

The main trouble with the present government is money..not the Constitution.

Pump enough money into anything..and it will corrupt it.

He won't get the nomination, and if he did it would be a replay of 1964 and Goldwater in the general election.
A vote for Paul is a vote for the status quo.

Edit: the Patriot Act was overwhelmingly passed by both houses. When it is no longer needed it will be allowed to lapse or be rescinded. I realise, though, that Paulites believe there is no terrorism threat from radical Islam.

I believe there is a terrorism threat from the radicals, but for different reasons. If you go around the world slapping people, it is very likely they will slap back. The CIA and even those in the CIA Bin Laden unit write and speak extensively about blow back. This is the reason they target innocent people, because they are getting revenge for the killing of innocent people on their side of the fence.

It is an outrage to sacrifice our bravest to save face, there is a reason Ron Paul has more active military donations then all other GOP candidates combined. They know what is going on overseas and Hannity, Levin, and the Santorums of the world are clueless and cowards when it comes to our foreign policy.

What is a Paulite? I am drawn to sound economics and a constitutional foreign policy, Ron Paul is the only statesman, these other candidates have Big Pharma and Big Business written all over. I would love to see a real debate with real statesman candidates but we are running low on those at the moment.

Forum List

Back