We need a new forum!

paravani

White Hat
Oct 10, 2012
Third planet, Sol system
Hi, Everybody!

Hey, I think we need some new forums here.

I'd really like to see a Travel forum where posters can discuss the pros and cons of travel in various countries and/or states.

Does anyone else have suggestions for new forums?

-- Paravani

Travel would fit nicely in with the Hobbies forum, philosophy somewhere between religion or history? We need the Dewey Decimal revised system!

I like the idea (Travel, Philosophy) stay tuned![/QUOTE=tarzan9600]
1.Is there a forum of psychology , and a forum of Hypnotism?
2.I think it would be helpful if there is a map of social group ,arrange in matrix way, showing each category such as science,philosophy,history ,hobbies, or what ever is existing.

I like the idea (Travel, Philosophy) stay tuned![/QUOTE=tarzan9600]
1.Is there a forum of psychology , and a forum of Hypnotism?
2.I think it would be helpful if there is a map of social group ,arrange in matrix way, showing each category such as science,philosophy,history ,hobbies, or what ever is existing.
tarzan9600, welcome and I would think psychology and hypnotism would be good threads for you to start in the USMB's Health and Lifestyle boards if your issues are clinical health information for the general public. OTOH, if you prefer a scientific basis, announcing new discoveries about the chemistry of the mind, you might prefer posting that kind of information in USMB Science and Technology to share cutting edge findings and whether they are validated by other scientific studies. I've read both kinds of information and think theories deserve a considerable amount of review before releasing as fact to the population at large. Had they done that with thalidomide first, my cousin might have been born with both his hands back in the 1950s, because had there been investigation into the troubling problem that showed up later, thalidomide would never have been available in Europe, much less in the United States. The sedative that seemed a cure-all for morning sickness and sleeplessness, but turned out to be a teratogen causing severe birth defects among those who used it as a medicine for morning sickness and insomnia.

Nobody foresaw the outcome until thousands of children were born without parts, and many others were stillbirths because they couldn't make it outside the womb without the part they were missing.

Last edited:
Cereal_Killer, there have been a couple of threads on "preparedness" -- the most recent one started by AgainSheila -- and with all the television shows about "Preppers" and "Survival", I would guess that a forum for "Survival and Preparedness" might become pretty popular.

Thanks again for all you do!

-- Paravani

Cereal_Killer, there have been a couple of threads on "preparedness" -- the most recent one started by AgainSheila -- and with all the television shows about "Preppers" and "Survival", I would guess that a forum for "Survival and Preparedness" might become pretty popular.

-- Paravani

I second that!

-- Paravani

I second that!

You can add my vote. We could have a thread on edible wild plants and stuff too. Or how to make your own water filter...etc.

Forum List

Back