We need a nationwide sex strike!

So you expect women to have a sex strike to convince their husbands to vote against the party those women support? How on earth do you think that makes any sense whatsoever?

What made you think you were talking to someone with any familiarity with women?

I didn't think you needed to be familiar with women to conclude that people dont generally try to get others to not support causes they themselves support.

I doubt Republican men care whether their women's legs are crossed or not.

The way they supported disgusting scumbag Santorum ... yeah. You're probably right.

Jackie Kennedy supposedly said, 'its more fun to be a Democrat'. I have no doubt that's true. You never hear them whining about their women having too much sex. Nope, its just the idiot right that does that.

I'm sure Nancy Pelosi's husband would go for this.
Poor guy.

You know nothing of the kind. If you say you do, you're lying.

Just because you're afraid of youthful, intelligent and accomplished women, doesn't mean he would agree with you.

The way they supported disgusting scumbag Santorum ... yeah. You're probably right.

Jackie Kennedy supposedly said, 'its more fun to be a Democrat'. I have no doubt that's true. You never hear them whining about their women having too much sex. Nope, its just the idiot right that does that.

quit bitchin and get busy. Your hairy hippy gal is getting horny

14676.JPG

How did you escape the psycho ward?

I am calling for all Republican women to keep their legs closed until the election,
to force their husbands to vote against their party on November 4, 2012.

Just like the women in Togo have...

[In] news coming out from Togo [there is] a group of women...calling for a nationwide sex strike. Yes — for a week, women will keep their legs closed to men in order to force the resignation of President Gnassingbé.
C'mon ladies, let's do this!

what a way to say :women you are only good for sex, so show men how strong u are and dont have sex" lol omg like some wives cant have a conversation with their men? wow what a way to set women back.

what a way to say :women you are only good for sex, so show men how strong u are and dont have sex" lol omg like some wives cant have a conversation with their men? wow what a way to set women back.

Actually, no ... That's not what the right says at all.

They say that women should be paid a fraction what men are paid for the same work, get no maternity leave but have lots of babies that they support alone.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot - lushbo lied when he said women want free contraception and was just flat out ignerrnt when he said they have to take bc pills for every sexual encounter.

And the pubs DID formally endorse Akins/Ryan anti-woman policy:

Daily Kos: No wonder Republicans don't want to talk about their platform

(Note the many links within that link. Don't even try saying its not true cuz, folks, it is. Mittens is officially anti-woman.)

You rw's may wish for intelligent women to leave the Obama camp but GET REAL.

Well, youd have to have sex first, wouldnt you?

Wait, there are women who don't talk with their husbands?????

Actually, no ... That's not what the right says at all.

They say that women should be paid a fraction what men are paid for the same work, get no maternity leave but have lots of babies that they support alone.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot - lushbo lied when he said women want free contraception and was just flat out ignerrnt when he said they have to take bc pills for every sexual encounter.

And the pubs DID formally endorse Akins/Ryan anti-woman policy:

Daily Kos: No wonder Republicans don't want to talk about their platform

(Note the many links within that link. Don't even try saying its not true cuz, folks, it is. Mittens is officially anti-woman.)

You rw's may wish for intelligent women to leave the Obama camp but GET REAL.

o jeez,

a daily kook opinion piece is evidence.

Go back to fucking sheep, provided they can't run away from you

I am calling for all Republican women to keep their legs closed until the election,

[In] news coming out from Togo [there is] a group of women...calling for a nationwide sex strike. Yes — for a week, women will keep their legs closed to men in order to force the resignation of President Gnassingbé.

HEY IDIOT LIBS! ELECTION DAY IS NOVEMBER 6, YOU MORONS!

Election Day in 2012 is on Tuesday, the 6th of November.
In the United States, Election Day for federal offices occurs on the Tuesday following the first Monday of November.

When is Election Day in 2012? - When-Is.com

And besides that my husband is a Democrat.

So, I'm going to fuck him 'till he can't walk to the polls!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HEY IDIOT LIBS! ELECTION DAY IS NOVEMBER 6, YOU MORONS!

Election Day in 2012 is on Tuesday, the 6th of November.
In the United States, Election Day for federal offices occurs on the Tuesday following the first Monday of November.

When is Election Day in 2012? - When-Is.com

And besides that my husband is a Democrat.

So, I'm going to fuck him 'till he can't walk to the polls!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A very good point. Withholding sex is the act of a petty, inexperienced little girl. A REAL woman should have her man under better control. ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back