We need a nationwide sex strike!

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
I am calling for all Republican women to keep their legs closed until the election,
to force their husbands to vote against their party on November 4, 2012.

Just like the women in Togo have...

[In] news coming out from Togo [there is] a group of women...calling for a nationwide sex strike. Yes — for a week, women will keep their legs closed to men in order to force the resignation of President Gnassingbé.
C'mon ladies, let's do this!

So you expect women to have a sex strike to convince their husbands to vote against the party those women support? How on earth do you think that makes any sense whatsoever?

I am calling for all Republican women to keep their legs closed until the election,

[In] news coming out from Togo [there is] a group of women...calling for a nationwide sex strike. Yes — for a week, women will keep their legs closed to men in order to force the resignation of President Gnassingbé.
And hand lotion sky rockets in price in that country. o.0

Why don't you organize a year long sex strike with the illegal aliens who just sneaked through the border. That would really help out the tax payers. Thanks in advance.

perhaps you should follow your own advice and stop playing with yourself

So you expect women to have a sex strike to convince their husbands to vote against the party those women support? How on earth do you think that makes any sense whatsoever?
No doubt.

Where's the Change???!!!!!

mad%2Bold%2Bcursing%2Bbiddy

"No means NO!!!!!"

:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
It must be assumed that all women are democrats. Since obama is rapidly losing women voters, it might be republican women crossing their legs until their silly democrat husbands get some reality.

Why are women turning against obama? Did they finally figure him out?

There is no one on earth more chauvenistic than a male left winger.

I kid you not.

Forum List

Back