We need a gay or transgender president!

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by ScienceRocks, May 6, 2017.

  1. Divine.Wind
    Offline

    Divine.Wind Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2011
    Messages:
    20,473
    Thanks Received:
    5,438
    Trophy Points:
    420
    Ratings:
    +14,564
    So are you running in 2020 or did you have someone else in mind to lead the DNC ticket?
     
  2. Divine.Wind
    Offline

    Divine.Wind Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2011
    Messages:
    20,473
    Thanks Received:
    5,438
    Trophy Points:
    420
    Ratings:
    +14,564
    Obviously you are not a scientist. Are you a liar?

    1) That's a 8 year study done at the end of the Bush administration. Section 4: Scientists, Politics and Religion
    2) Just because it says only 6% are Republicans doesn't mean the other 94% are Democrats. Even HuffPo recognizes that fact: Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll | HuffPost
    3) I would expect most scientists to be apolitical, but since many work for universities, I wonder if their political affiliation is more influenced by office politics than their true allegiance to a national political party.
     
  3. JoeMoma
    Online

    JoeMoma Gold Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2014
    Messages:
    6,842
    Thanks Received:
    915
    Trophy Points:
    290
    Ratings:
    +5,090
    You number 3 would explain why many would be democrat leaning......more government funding.
     
  4. Divine.Wind
    Offline

    Divine.Wind Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2011
    Messages:
    20,473
    Thanks Received:
    5,438
    Trophy Points:
    420
    Ratings:
    +14,564
    I support government funding of research that is in the national interest. DARPA and NASA, for example.

    It's their universities which want to suck off the government tit.
     
  5. Zoom-boing
    Offline

    Zoom-boing Gold Member

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2008
    Messages:
    25,541
    Thanks Received:
    7,376
    Trophy Points:
    280
    Location:
    East Japip
    Ratings:
    +10,725
    Says the guy who started a thread saying we need a gay or trans president.

    smh
     
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. American_Jihad
    Offline

    American_Jihad Flaming Libs/Koranimals

    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Messages:
    11,534
    Thanks Received:
    3,646
    Trophy Points:
    350
    Location:
    Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
    Ratings:
    +6,994
    So your LGBTQTRFSOB---WHO KNEW...
     

Share This Page