We must restore constitutional government

Yes, we MUST restore the constitution to it's original form.
The gun rights need to be restored, and Karl Marx's manifesto has got to go.
You know, like back when a hard working man could own a few slaves if he wanted to, and before wimmin got so uppity and insisted they should be able to vote.
No man ever owned more slaves than he was doing well enough in business to make payroll and share the wealth with his employees anyways. And I don't know that anyone objected in theory that women should vote, but those women have to be stopped from murdering and torturing unborn babies and infants, and ceased and desisted from collecting so much child support and alimony from strange men.
The original constitution only dealt with 13 states, and that would make it a lot easier to count votes after elections. Great idea you got there Bubba. I wonder why nobody ever thought of that before.
The Constitution provided for the admission of more states than that. The Democrats have got an "urbanization" agenda in Puerto Rico, and they're demanding a totally Marxist city hall in every locality and community before admitting it as a state. And then they've got a statehood agenda for the District of Columbia, denying the constitutional principle that the District of the seat of government is already too powerful and ought not to be a state, notwithstanding the Civil War retrocession of the original portion of the District of Columbia south and west of the Potomac river to Virginia.
The constitution provided for more than just adding more states. It provided for us to adapt to a world that has drastically different problems and needs than they did when the country was funded. I'm sorry if you are too childish to adapt to a changing world, but you will just have to get over it

So ... You're deeply involved in the amendment process, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

No more than any 7th grader who wanted to pass their 4th period history class. Seems you could use a refresher course.

As I suspected.

Refresher course? In what?
Basic American history.

You know, like back when a hard working man could own a few slaves if he wanted to, and before wimmin got so uppity and insisted they should be able to vote.
No man ever owned more slaves than he was doing well enough in business to make payroll and share the wealth with his employees anyways. And I don't know that anyone objected in theory that women should vote, but those women have to be stopped from murdering and torturing unborn babies and infants, and ceased and desisted from collecting so much child support and alimony from strange men.
The original constitution only dealt with 13 states, and that would make it a lot easier to count votes after elections. Great idea you got there Bubba. I wonder why nobody ever thought of that before.
The Constitution provided for the admission of more states than that. The Democrats have got an "urbanization" agenda in Puerto Rico, and they're demanding a totally Marxist city hall in every locality and community before admitting it as a state. And then they've got a statehood agenda for the District of Columbia, denying the constitutional principle that the District of the seat of government is already too powerful and ought not to be a state, notwithstanding the Civil War retrocession of the original portion of the District of Columbia south and west of the Potomac river to Virginia.
The constitution provided for more than just adding more states. It provided for us to adapt to a world that has drastically different problems and needs than they did when the country was funded. I'm sorry if you are too childish to adapt to a changing world, but you will just have to get over it
That's supposed to be done through the amendment process, douchebag. Nothing about making DC a state is designed to provide for us to adapt to a world that has drastically different problems and needs. It's a blatant power grab, and nothing more.

You failed to fool anyone.

Of course it is. The founders never intended for that many people to go without representation. Divide off those areas that are specifically government areas,( white house, senate, etc.) and form a state for the rest. Problem solved. Nobody is trying to fool anyone.
Then file an Amendment, asshole.
Not my job to file an amendment.

That's supposed to be done through the amendment process, douchebag. Nothing about making DC a state is designed to provide for us to adapt to a world that has drastically different problems and needs. It's a blatant power grab, and nothing more.

Of course it is. The founders never intended for that many people to go without representation. Divide off those areas that are specifically government areas,( white house, senate, etc.) and form a state for the rest. Problem solved. Nobody is trying to fool anyone.

Glad you feel that way. You will never get what you want.

So ... You're deeply involved in the amendment process, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

No more than any 7th grader who wanted to pass their 4th period history class. Seems you could use a refresher course.

As I suspected.

Refresher course? In what?
Basic American history.

Be specific.

1. The Second Amendment was duly proposed by Congress and ratified by the legislatures of the severals states, and has never yet been repealed.
  2. I'm of age and have the absolute right to possess and carry firearms, to wit, a right that "shall not be infringed."
  3. The world changes and all that, true, but basic needs of self-defense, and defense of family, territory, homeland, etc. do not change and never will, for as long as the world stands.
Man must have the weapons to hunt and fish, according to the Bible, liable to be killed if he kills other humans. There is a everlasting covenant with God that the deluge no more will destroy the whole earth. and a rainbow in the sky as a token of that covenant, which requires guns to be valid.

Then you obviously don't view it as a problem. The last thing this country needs is welfare parasites in DC having a voice in our government.

"The founders never intended for that many people to go without representation."

Actually, yes they did. The Founding Fathers were not fans of democracy. They wanted voting strictly limited to those who were responsible and qualified.

"The founders never intended for that many people to go without representation."

Actually, yes they did. The Founding Fathers were not fans of democracy. They wanted voting strictly limited to those who were responsible and qualified.
There are certain absolute or unalienable rights -- and as far as voting goes, each person making decisions for his or her own life, versus making decisions to force other people to do or perform certain deeds against their will and restrain them from doing things that they like to do.

1. The Second Amendment was duly proposed by Congress and ratified by the legislatures of the severals states, and has never yet been repealed.
  2. I'm of age and have the absolute right to possess and carry firearms, to wit, a right that "shall not be infringed."
  3. The world changes and all that, true, but basic needs of self-defense, and defense of family, territory, homeland, etc. do not change and never will, for as long as the world stands.
Man must have the weapons to hunt and fish, according to the Bible, liable to be killed if he kills other humans. There is a everlasting covenant with God that the deluge no more will destroy the whole earth. and a rainbow in the sky as a token of that covenant, which requires guns to be valid.
The Bible, a rainbow, and a covenant with God requires that everyone has guns? You've gotta show me the Bible verse that says that. How did that actually work when there were no guns in biblical times?

They certainly didn't want you to vote if you were a slave or a woman, but they wanted all free men to be able to vote.

They certainly didn't want you to vote if you were a slave or a woman, but they wanted all free men to be able to vote.
The Holy Bible uses a strange allegory for voting in public elections: getting a haircut, being a man, making your own decisions, etc. and with respect to public elections counting the opinions that each man makes with his own head as the hairs on one man's head.

A "poll" is seen as "polling" or "pulling hair" etc. not about the actual length of the hair, or being a man versus a woman, but don't be such a whore or a sell-out if you're going to vote. Don't expect girly-girly "fluff" opinions to be taken seriously by men, or older or more serious women for that matter.

The Bible, a rainbow, and a covenant with God requires that everyone has guns? You've gotta show me the Bible verse that says that. How did that actually work when there were no guns in biblical times?

The point is to have weapons equal to those the bad guys have, whether the bad guys are thieves or agents of a dictator.
The founders were clear they did not trust mercenary soldiers and wanted only citizen soldiers instead.
We are not following the founders words.
And it is foolish.
Mercenary police is why do many Blacks are being killed by police, and mercenary soldiers is why we were lied to about Iraqi WMD.

Actually at first they had land ownership requirements before you were allowed to vote.

Actually at first they had land ownership requirements before you were allowed to vote.
Of course, since land was free for the taking, virtually every able-bodied adult male had property. However, why would we want people who aren't responsible enough to own a piece of property to vote?

Of course, since land was free for the taking, virtually every able-bodied adult male had property. However, why would we want people who aren't responsible enough to own a piece of property to vote?
Gee whiz. It was never that hard. You owned or rented or somehow had the legal right to reside somewhere, get your mail, etc. -- even if you were "homeless" there were (and still are) places to stay without trespassing on other people's property. People owned any land they planted their two feet on in those days, and they voted.

The founders never intended for that many people to go without representation.
  1. Stop pretending like you have a clue about the founders :rolleyes:
  2. Those people choose to live there. If they want “representation” they can move 8 minutes up the street to Maryland or 14 minutes up the street to Virginia
It’s a choice. You know, that thing you fascists leftists hate?

Spoken like a true lazy leftist. But, actually, it is your job to file an amendment. You’re the one bitching and crying like a small toddler having a tantrum cause he needs a nap. If you don’t like it, the founders made it so you can change it.

Don’t blame them because you’re too damn lazy.

Forum List

Back