We must end White on White crime.

Whites commit more crime than any other demographic. Whites hate their own stats proving this.

View attachment 204592

Still don't understand simply math, I see.

Poor dummy.
Says the guy that thinks 28% is more than 69%

Yep. IN the context of the US where blacks are only 12% of the population and a lot of hispanics were probably lumped in with whites.
Probably doesnt make 69% less than 28%. Sorry white boy.

But the math concept of proportions does.

I really wonder if you are a Nazi Troll, trying to make blacks look really stupid and brutish.
Says the white monkey that thinks 28% is more than 69%

Still don't understand simply math, I see.

Poor dummy.

Yep. IN the context of the US where blacks are only 12% of the population and a lot of hispanics were probably lumped in with whites.

I really wonder if you are a Nazi Troll, trying to make blacks look really stupid and brutish.

Yep. That is correct. And I find it hard to believe that you are as stupid as you present.

Yep. That is correct. And I find it hard to believe that you are as stupid as you present.
No white monkey. 69% is more than 28%. No wonder your race had to be taught math twice.

No white monkey. 69% is more than 28%. No wonder your race had to be taught math twice.

OMG.

Listen, if you are really a nazi troll, I just have to say,

YOu are incredible. BUt really, what is worth spending so much time purposefully and actively being an asshole?

OMG.

YOu are incredible. BUt really, what is worth spending so much time purposefully and actively being an asshole?
Only a dumb white monkey would complain about me educating you to the fact that 69% is more than 28%. Why does that make me an asshole? Youre the one with problem doing simple math.

OMG.

Only a dumb white monkey would complain about me educating you to the fact that 69% is more than 28%. Why does that make me an asshole? Youre the one with problem doing simple math.

That was in reference to IF you really are just a Nazi Troll, pretending to be black, with the intent of making blacks look like stupid and brutish asses.

Your inability to understand simply math. What of it? We all know that you, what ever you are, is really stupid.

OMG.

That was in reference to IF you really are just a Nazi Troll, pretending to be black, with the intent of making blacks look like stupid and brutish asses.

Your inability to understand simply math. What of it? We all know that you, what ever you are, is really stupid.
Says the guy that thinks 28% of all crime is more than 69% of all crime.

OMG.

Yes, we've covered that. Why are you constantly embarrassing yourself over and over again?

OMG.

Yes, we've covered that. Why are you constantly embarrassing yourself over and over again?

OMG.

Forum List

Back