We must end White on White crime.

The thugs will be found, with the full support of the white community. Then they will be tried and sentenced, and the white community will NOT rally to them, nor blame the victim, nor blame the police.

YOu starting to see a difference yet?

Then tell me how if the Whites don’t work to prevent the police from getting the baddie, Eric Rudolph was able to avoid the cops as long as he did?

2003: After Arrest of Atlanta Olympics Bombing Suspect Eric Rudolph, FBI Hunts for His Campsites, Abettors

Funny how none of the Whites called the police to turn in a terrorist who bombed innocents isn’t it?
#1 cause of death among black men...

Murder.

#1 murderer of black men...

Black men.

Actually I believe it's high blood pressure. But this tread is about white/white crime and in usual fashion whites here are too cowardly to discuss that.

I'm sorry.
#1 cause of death of young black men (youth) = murder by other young black men.

We don't have a *problem* of white on white crime.

When we remove black crime, we have almost no crime at all.

There is an attack of lunacy going on here and you've just proven it.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Why? Because I think black men should be addressing the fact that black boys are killing each other because black men won't step up and deal?

If you cared 2 shits about the black community, you'd be out there setting a good example and mentoring some boys.

But you're a moron who thinks it's whitey's fault..so you sit on your ass all day and troll whites on the internet, instead.

Then tell me how if the Whites don’t work to prevent the police from getting the baddie, Eric Rudolph was able to avoid the cops as long as he did?

2003: After Arrest of Atlanta Olympics Bombing Suspect Eric Rudolph, FBI Hunts for His Campsites, Abettors

Funny how none of the Whites called the police to turn in a terrorist who bombed innocents isn’t it?

Murder.

Black men.

Actually I believe it's high blood pressure. But this tread is about white/white crime and in usual fashion whites here are too cowardly to discuss that.

I'm sorry.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Why? Because I think black men should be addressing the fact that black boys are killing each other because black men won't step up and deal?

If you cared 2 shits about the black community, you'd be out there setting a good example and mentoring some boys.

But you're a moron who thinks it's whitey's fault..so you sit on your ass all day and troll whites on the internet, instead.

Because nothing you say is true.

Mike Males
Published: August 15, 2013

Imagine that a time-liberated version of vigilante George Zimmerman sees two youths walking through his neighborhood: black, hoodied Trayvon Martin of 2012, and a white teen from 1959 (say Bud Anderson from Father Knows Best). Based purely on statistics of race and era, which one should Zimmerman most fear of harboring criminal intent? Answer: He should fear (actually, not fear) them equally; each has about the same low odds of committing a crime.

For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).

We don’t associate Jim and Margaret Anderson’s 1950s cherubs with juvenile crime—but that’s based on nostalgia and cultural biases, not fact. Back then, nearly 1 in 10 youth were arrested every year; today, around 3 in 100. Limited statistics of the 1950s show juvenile crime wasn’t just pranks and joyriding; “younger and younger children” are committing “the most wanton and senseless of murders… and mass rape,” the chair of the Senate Subcommittee on Juvenile Delinquency warned in 1956.

Since the sainted Fifties, America has seen rapid teenage population growth and dramatic shifts toward more single parenting, more lethal drugs and weapons, increased middle-aged (that is, parent-age) drug abuse and imprisonment, decreased incarceration of youth, decreased youthful religious affiliation, and more violent and explicit media available to younger ages. Horrifying, as the culture critics far Right to far Left—including Obama, who spends many pages and speeches berating popular culture as some major driver of bad youth behavior—repeatedly insist.

And after 50 years of all these terrible changes in American culture? Today’s young African Americans display the lowest rates of crime and serious risk of any generation that can be reliably assessed.

In the last 20 years in particular, the FBI reports, rates of crime among African American youth have plummeted: All offenses (down 47%), drug offenses (down 50%), property offenses (down 51%), serious Part I offenses (down 53%), assault (down 59%), robbery (down 60%), all violent offenses (down 60%), rape (down 66%), and murder (down 82%).

New, 2012 figures from California’s Criminal Justice Statistics Center reveal that the state’s black youth show the lowest level of homicide arrest since statewide racial tabulations were first assembled in 1960. Nearly every type of offense—felony, misdemeanor, and status—is much rarer among black youth today than in past generations.

The black youth crime drop is not due to “getting tough”—just the opposite. In 2012, a record-low 231 California black youth were locked up in state correctional facilities, compared to over 2,000 in the mid-1990s, and 800 in 1959, the first year numbers were kept. “Status crime” policing of black youth, reflected in curfew, loitering, and other non-criminal-stops, also has fallen to record lows. Little solid evidence connects policies to reduced crime, except maybe for the correlation with increased college enrollment.

You can see from these paragraphs why the huge improvements in behavior among America’s, and particularly California’s, African American teenagers over the last 20 to 40 years is a distressing development for so many powerful interests across the spectrum.

According to everyone’s pet theories and fine-tuned profit prospectus, this wasn’t supposed to happen. And so, on rightist Fox and liberal MSNBC, from President Obama and the local Tea Party legislator, from pundits reactionary to radical, any notion of praising young African Americans even for the most obvious and mammoth improvements in behavior is utterly taboo.

For example, FBI clearance and arrest tabulations now indicate black youths under age 18 account for just 2% of the nation’s homicides. See if you can find that vital perspective in any politician, expert, or major-media commentary.

Rather, the time period when all interests felt their headiest was the early 1990s. Police, pundits, politicians, and News@11 gushed with the terrors of the crack epidemic, “adolescent superpredators,” teenage “sociopaths,” murderous gangs marauding from inner city to suburb to Mayberry, and an ever worsening “crime storm” of dark-skinned zombies slavering to “murder, rape, rob, assault, burglarize, deal deadly drugs, and get high…so long as their youthful energies hold out.”

Indeed, the statistics of California in 1990 were alarming:

• 221 black youths were arrested for murder,
  • 4,235 for drug offenses
  • 6,884 for violent felonies,
  • 22,441 for all felonies, and
  • 45,703 for all offenses.
In 2012, in a California black-youth population of similar size (around 250,000 age 10-17) and a similarly complete statewide crime report:

• 20 black youths were arrested for murder,
  • 1,019 for drug offenses
  • 2,886 for violent felonies,
  • 8,288 for all felonies, and
  • 24,889 for all offenses.
How can this mammoth decline not be front-page news—especially to inform the ongoing Trayvon Martin and Fruitvale murder discussions?

The sad reality is that authorities, academic experts, politicians, and geriatric-media reporters (the average age of news consumers is well over 50) of 2013 simply do not know how to deal with a young black population that is not committing shootings, robberies, drug mayhem, and gangsterisms in mass numbers—let alone one that is dramatically less criminal than the older generations deploring them.

Listen to today’s media panels, politician speeches, even academic forums: the last 20 years never happened. Only young people commit crime and use and sell drugs, the commentariat herd recites. From CNN’s Anderson Cooper to First Lady Michelle Obama, young black men are always misrepresented as getting more violent.

America’s warped crime and social policy establishment badly needs black youth to be killers and thugs, to retreat into the comforts of 1990, nostalgia for a past that never existed, and smug, politically and fiscally profitable prophecies of demographic doom. In America of 2013, just as in 1913, feared scapegoats on which to blame social problems remain a hotter commodity than scientific analysis and effective policy.

Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests — Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice

People like me and many others were out there doing the work and here are the results. Concern yourself with white on white crime as well as crime among white youth.

Whites commit more crime than any other demographic. Whites hate their own stats proving this.

View attachment 204592

an interesting detail of the statistics you posted is the black homicide rate at 52%. 14% of the population commits more than half the murders but you wanna blame white people for that...

14 percent of the population did nothing. There are 30 categories of crime. Whites lead in 27 of them. But you guys only talk about 1.

Those damned thugs who think they can do whatever they want and get away with it thanks to White bias.

Hello, SavannahMann. In all seriousness, what is your opinion of American or foreign born teen and adult MOTHERS raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL thinking teen and adult citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful as well as less fortunate neighbors?

SavannahMann, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*;

Those damned thugs who think they can do whatever they want and get away with it thanks to White bias.

Hello, SavannahMann. In all seriousness, what is your opinion of American or foreign born teen and adult MOTHERS raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL thinking teen and adult citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful as well as less fortunate neighbors?

SavannahMann, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*;

You mean single mothers raising their children?

Twin judges in Jefferson County are identical in values, beliefs and purpose

I could continue. But why?

You mean single mothers raising their children?

Hello, Savannah Mann. Yes, single mothers....as well as married mothers making poor choices when selecting a man to make babies with.

Though my beef and concerns is mostly with SELFISH irresponsible single moms believing they alone can raise a emotionally healthy FATHERLESS child.

FATHERLESS CHILD SHARES TEARS n PAIN -

Fatherless American Shares His Pain, Concerns And Hopes - YouTube

Peace.

Twin judges in Jefferson County are identical in values, beliefs and purpose

Savannah, quoting the article you shared,

"In Atlanta, Grant worked under DeKalb County’s first female African-American district attorney. That experience allowed her to see children who came before the court as “someone’s child,” she said, not criminals."

“No doubt, some kids needed to go to prison because their crimes were so heinous, and in order for rehabilitation they needed to go,” Grant said. “But that DA [her boss] was also interested in finding other ways to rehabilitate children that were caught up in the system or came from unfortunate circumstances."

Savannah. do UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMSTANCES include being raised by apparent emotionally ill mothers failing to recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotionally well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors.

"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

r/mentalhealth - "How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me"

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

Peace.

2 indicted in assault on Boston College hockey player - The Boston Globe

I mean, look at the video. Roving gangs of white thugs out drinking and assaulting random people like a pack of wolves. We need to stop them, and pass a law that Whites can only travel in groups up to three, this will prevent them from forming super gangs and traumatizing people as often.

Are you kidding me?!?!?

Me and my crew are juicing up and we gunna go roving for whitey right now!

2 indicted in assault on Boston College hockey player - The Boston Globe

I mean, look at the video. Roving gangs of white thugs out drinking and assaulting random people like a pack of wolves. We need to stop them, and pass a law that Whites can only travel in groups up to three, this will prevent them from forming super gangs and traumatizing people as often.

I know what you mean, they can really mess you up for no reason and some of them are big gangs. I for one will stop voting for them to be reelected. LOL

Me and my crew are juicing up and we gunna go roving for whitey right now!

Hello, TT. Is your crew populated by emotionally troubled victims of CHILD ABUSE, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment, much like Little Carmen?

In an Al Profit produced documentary about NYC gangs in the 70s, apparent emotionally ill gang member and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Little Carmen proudly tells the interviewer,

“Like our family wasn’t really there for us, so our family was the gang. We were gangbusters together and I loved it…and I still love, and I’ll always love it.”

American urban story-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Thirstin Howl III explains,

“My mother’s whole life was, ya know, crime and robbery.”

Whites commit more crime than any other demographic. Whites hate their own stats proving this.

View attachment 204592

an interesting detail of the statistics you posted is the black homicide rate at 52%. 14% of the population commits more than half the murders but you wanna blame white people for that...
No. I want to blame white people for committing the vast majority of crime. Didnt you read my post thoroughly?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Murder.

Black men.

I'm sorry.

No one cares what you think or what you know. Obviously youre extremely ignorant of what Black people are doing about the issue.

The thugs will be found, with the full support of the white community. Then they will be tried and sentenced, and the white community will NOT rally to them, nor blame the victim, nor blame the police.

Murder.

Black men.

I'm discussing it. Head on. What the fuck are you raving about saying that we are not discussing it?

Will they get a Burger King meal before they are tried and sentenced like Roof got?

If one of the cops transporting them is a soft touch, maybe.

View attachment 204592

Still don't understand simply math, I see.

Poor dummy.
Says the guy that thinks 28% is more than 69%

Yep. IN the context of the US where blacks are only 12% of the population and a lot of hispanics were probably lumped in with whites.
Probably doesnt make 69% less than 28%. Sorry white boy.

View attachment 204592

Still don't understand simply math, I see.

Poor dummy.
Says the guy that thinks 28% is more than 69%

Yep. IN the context of the US where blacks are only 12% of the population and a lot of hispanics were probably lumped in with whites.
Probably doesnt make 69% less than 28%. Sorry white boy.

But the math concept of proportions does.

I really wonder if you are a Nazi Troll, trying to make blacks look really stupid and brutish.

Forum List

Back