We must elect a president who respects the law.

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
I don't usually buy into the "our nation may not be able to survive four more years" theme but this time I do.

Obama has no respect at all for the law. It's just a temporary impediment to him, and his constitutional knowledge is just insight in how to get around it.

It's so hard to get the mind around the idea that we have a president who actively flouts the law. How is it possible? But we do. We let it happen.

Democrats are okay with it because it's their guy who is doing it. Well, SOME Democrats are okay with it. There are even some Democrats who object to at least some of his overreach. That's a tiny sliver of silver lining.

And what would Romney (Who supports the NDAA and refuses to comment on Obama's immigration move) do different?

Scary isn't it? Hardly unexpected, though. The last two world leaders afflicted with the same disorder as Obama, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, were Adolph Hitler and Joe Stalin, and look at the havoc they wrought. Their removal from power wasn't easy either. The USSR had to wait until they rolled Uncle Joe out on a gurney with a tag attached to his big toe. Adolph supposedly crunched down on a cyanide capsule while simultaneously putting a bullet through his brain because there were two million Russian soldiers outside the door of his Reichstag bunker at the time, knocking on it. He wanted to try to avoid the fate of his friend Mussolini, hanging upside down from some crossbars alongside his mistress, with Italian Partisans going by spitting on his corpse. Barack is going to try to hang onto power, tooth and nail, as well. He'll have convinced himself that the election was rife with fraud, and the real people, the real majority, still need him in there fighting for their rights.
You don't sound like the typical Wisconsonite that was on display on TV for so long.

I don't usually buy into the "our nation may not be able to survive four more years" theme but this time I do.

Obama has no respect at all for the law. It's just a temporary impediment to him, and his constitutional knowledge is just insight in how to get around it.

It's so hard to get the mind around the idea that we have a president who actively flouts the law. How is it possible? But we do. We let it happen.

Democrats are okay with it because it's their guy who is doing it. Well, SOME Democrats are okay with it. There are even some Democrats who object to at least some of his overreach. That's a tiny sliver of silver lining.

You don't normally buy into it, but this time you are. That doesn't make it any more valid now than it was before. It was BS a year ago, it was BS eight years ago, it was BS 16 years ago, and it is BS now. Your Obama derangement is no better than people's Bush derangement, or people's Clinton derangement.

The supremes said it.. obama has no intention of enforcing immigration law.

Maybe President Romney will.

Romney is certainly not the answer. Frying pan, fire, etc.

In fact the very existence of the Imperial Presidency is illegal, the occupant of the WH immaterial. If one truly wishes a president to abide by the law, the office of the CE needs to be cut down to size and function as the Framers originally intended.

Otherwise your post merely demonstrates you’re a partisan hack.

Romney is certainly not the answer. Frying pan, fire, etc.

In fact the very existence of the Imperial Presidency is illegal, the occupant of the WH immaterial. If one truly wishes a president to abide by the law, the office of the CE needs to be cut down to size and function as the Framers originally intended.

Otherwise your post merely demonstrates you’re a partisan hack.

obama and holder imperial partisan hacks.. short timers now.

Forum List

Back