We may finally be rid of Allen West!

fgRze.png

100%, but it hasn't been called yet. About 2,500 votes ahead, though, so I'll call it!

Congrats, Congressman Murphy!

Allen West: see you on your new FOXNEWS show!
This is so great, we got rid of West, Walsh, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson.

Good news on West. Perhaps we can export him to Alabama or Mississippi. I'm bummed about the Southerland win, though. What a poor replacement for Alan Boyd he's been...

Patrick Murphy 159,959 50.4%

Allen West 157,578 49.6%

Over 2,000 votes up @ 99% reporting!!!!!

The ugliest member of Congress is heading home. What a shame. And I mean ugly on the inside.

Has he been projected the loser yet?

The votes are in an he lost, though West is refusing to concede. He's holding out that somehow virtually every absentee ballot will be in his favor, to get the votes close enough to force a recount.

In other words he's doing exactly what the teabagger trash do, acting like a crybaby bitch and won't accept the fact that he lost.

Good news on West. Perhaps we can export him to Alabama or Mississippi. I'm bummed about the Southerland win, though. What a poor replacement for Alan Boyd he's been...
I'm kinda pissed at Al Lawson. He didn't start campaigning or getting his name out there until September.

Same with the DCCC and the DNC. I contacted both of them numerous times asking them WTF they were doing (or not doing). Lawson only lost by around 18,000 votes. That could have easily been fought for.

I'm kinda pissed at Al Lawson. He didn't start campaigning or getting his name out there until September.

Same with the DCCC and the DNC. I contacted both of them numerous times asking them WTF they were doing (or not doing). Lawson only lost by around 18,000 votes. That could have easily been fought for.

I'm no fan of Al's, but he ran a half-hearted race, to say the least. And, he would probably have been preferable to Southerland.

Al is no Alan Boyd, though, and neither is Southerland. I'm still pissed about 2010.

Maybe Bill Montford or Jackie Pons will run for that seat in 2014.

fgRze.png

100%, but it hasn't been called yet. About 2,500 votes ahead, though, so I'll call it!

Congrats, Congressman Murphy!

Allen West: see you on your new FOXNEWS show!
This is so great, we got rid of West, Walsh, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson.

Glad to see West and Walsh go. Brown and Thompson are both decent people, but right now I'm happy their opponents won.

West, Walsh, the anti-woman Mourdoch, Akins -

The people wised up and threw their butts out.

Good Riddance to incredibly BAD rubbish!

I'm no fan of Al's, but he ran a half-hearted race, to say the least. And, he would probably have been preferable to Southerland.

Al is no Alan Boyd, though, and neither is Southerland. I'm still pissed about 2010.

Maybe Bill Montford or Jackie Pons will run for that seat in 2014.
I like Montford. Don't know if he has any name recognition in PC, though, where Southerland is strong.

Pons was one of three Democrats I voted against. Along with Campbell and Meggs.

Forum List

Back