Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture626t-lumpy3.jpg

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture627t-lumpy.jpg

She was 15 very kind and agreeable
She is survived by Tom 14 .
She was a good retriever, ping pong player, and a generally nice kat.

Ah,,,,,,,,,,,,Lumpy! RIP

We lost our 21 year old cat this summer, so I feel your pain Mr. H.

We went to the animal shelter and adopted a kitten soon after, my daughter picked him out, he looks just like our beloved Kiki Lou that died.

Tom is going to miss his buddy too. :(

I'm sorry for your loss. I had a Tortoiseshell for 17 years, got her as a tiny kitten when she was rescued from a vehicle collision, took her up to the vet laying in my cap in the police car. Vet fixed her and that was that. I've got another Tortoiseshell now, she's about 6 (got her from an animal rescue centre). It hurts when you lose them.

Well, I must admit I was wondering...you never know around here.

I'm sorry Mr. Fitnah..... for you and the family....

We had a cat, Casey, the only cat I ever really loved, !8 years old, to old to get away from the neighbors dogs, sad ending indeed, still miss that cat 6 years later...

It just sucks...:(

I'm sorry for your loss. I had a Tortoiseshell for 17 years, got her as a tiny kitten when she was rescued from a vehicle collision, took her up to the vet laying in my cap in the police car. Vet fixed her and that was that. I've got another Tortoiseshell now, she's about 6 (got her from an animal rescue centre). It hurts when you lose them.

Mine was rescued from a litter of sick newborn kittens.. Much to her dismay, the petstore put them all in the same pen, and she was screaming to get out - wedged into the farthest corner away, lest she get contaminated.. She'll be 19 in Feb.

Cats rule...

Sorry Fitnah.. :(

I'm so sorry about Lumpy. :(

Eric the cat was my cat I got when I moved out on my own. He was an inside cat, broke the screen out of the window one night and I never did find him. I know how hard it is to lose a pet.

Forum List

Back