We lost Iraq

Aug 8, 2018
What the hell were we talking about chemical weapons in Iraq?
Now, even the most stupid goat in Texas laughs at such a lie.
Now the "Red Army" will smash the remnants of terrorists, then populate the Kurds in Iraq and agree with Turkey ...
Putin will be in Asia.
What does Trump do?
Nothing!

missile.JPG

Now the "Red Army" will smash the remnants of terrorists, then populate the Kurds in Iraq and agree with Turkey ...
Putin will be in Asia.
What does Trump do?
Nothing!

Government intelligence agencies. like the FBI and CIA, only give out factual information and none of it is politicized.

I can assure you of that.................................................Blahahahahaha!!!

Putin will be in Asia.
What does Trump do?
Nothing!

What the hell do you mean when you say "we" were talking about chemical weapons in Iraq? Saddam Hussein did in fact have chemical weapons, as he used them against the Kurds. Were you sleeping the day they released that news story?

Not only that but only days before our troops pulled into Baghdad, Hussein's chemical weapons were on a line of trucks heading for Syria.

How can you in all honesty, tell me that you don't remember that? I mean unless you live in some undeveloped country that censors your news.

Seriously, do you want to see what Trump will do? Just wait, and you'll find out. Trump is not Obama. Obama was a pussified piece of human excrement who let the Putin run all over him. Trump is not.

Those 200 dead Russian mercenaries in Syria would gladly attest to that, if they could.

I'm even ashamed to answer your stupidity when you confused Collin's lies about chemical weapons in Iraq in 2003 and the murder of 14 Wagners by the Americans in 2018 ...
It's a shame!

Hillary's husband told America that Saddam was developing WMD's and then he bombed Yugoslavia. President Bush gave Saddam about a year to comply with U.N. sanctions and apparently Saddam thought he was bluffing. Iraq and Iran were at a constant state of conflict war until the first Gulf War united them against a mutual enemy. It doesn't take a CIA analyst to conclude that Iran had no nuclear technology until Iraq was invaded .What does that tell you? CIA director Brennan apparently couldn't figure out why Iran suddenly became a nuclear threat after Iraq was defeated.

Forum List

Back