We Look Stupid

Anyone can look at my penis, they just have to ask.

Uh, thankies. I have seen a nice assortment already so unless your's can talk or something.....LOL.

Seriously, UK people must have to contend with safety measures at the airport. I'd imagine all Europeans do....I dun hear any of them bitching like Americans have been.

I agree.

All the sudden (after the election results are in, and before the holiday travel season) the American media has moved to spotlight onto a bunch of embarassing whiners willing to go through TSA security with microphones, cameras, and their 3 year olds who have been coached to believe TSA will bite off their weiners.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Janet Napolitano Unveils New TSA Public Relations Campaign : The Current Truth

TSA_Janet_Napolitano_Scan.jpg

Find us a better security system, sorry but we cannot do without security and pre 9-11 type security will not do the job. So all of you (20% of you) who don't like the airport security as it is, well, find us something better.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-idnrlL5ZHI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Intrusive Security or Smart Security: The El Al Way

By Bob Ellis on November 21st, 2010

The past two weeks have brought multiple horror stories concerning the new Transportation Security Administration (TSA) security procedures at the nation’s airports. These involve the “x ray vision” backscatter scanners which provide basically a nude image of a person, and the intimate “pat downs” reminiscent of what is done to a criminal suspect upon arrest or incarceration.

Is this the only way to keep air travelers safe?

As Dr. Theo has pointed out before, the Israeli airline El Al has a fantastic air travel safety record. Of course, they don’t play all the politically correct games we feel obligated to play here in the United States.

In this Fox News interview below, Isaac Yeffet, the former head of security for El Al, talks about the different approach to security taken in Israel.

Link to the rest of this article is the title above.

Last edited:
Find us a better security system, sorry but we cannot do without security and pre 9-11 type security will not do the job. So all of you (20% of you) who don't like the airport security as it is, well, find us something better.

The past two weeks have brought multiple horror stories concerning the new Transportation Security Administration (TSA) security procedures at the nation’s airports. These involve the “x ray vision” backscatter scanners which provide basically a nude image of a person, and the intimate “pat downs” reminiscent of what is done to a criminal suspect upon arrest or incarceration.

As Dr. Theo has pointed out before, the Israeli airline El Al has a fantastic air travel safety record. Of course, they don’t play all the politically correct games we feel obligated to play here in the United States.

In this Fox News interview below, Isaac Yeffet, the former head of security for El Al, talks about the different approach to security taken in Israel.

Wait wait... Let me channel my inner left wingnut...

We're sorry. This is an interview on FOX and as such should be dismissed out of hand with no consideration of the points made.

Thank you, try again...

I saw the interview, and yes it could work. How many "Americans are going to get upset when they have to actually talk to a stranger when they are in a hurry to continue to a gate where they will have to wait anyway? Or how many will bitch when they miss their flight because some asshole security guy wanted to ask them some questions. Yiou want to talk to me you can wait for my lawyer..... I can see it happening.....

WTF is with all the hand wringing over the safety measures taken to prevent terrorists from boarding airplanes? I dun get this AT ALL. Fearful of being leered at by security during a body scan?

Take the fucking bus.

Why is this nation so full of pussies lately? What is up with all this Victorian Era modesty, that we'd rather be blown to bits at 10,000 feet than seen nakkie?

bus-rage.jpg

I think the bit about the body scans is more fear that the image will be saved, used, traded, sold, jacked off too, what ever. How would you feel of your scan ended up on the web being passed around and leered or joked at...and there wasn't a damn thing you could do about it. How would you feel if it was your child or grandchild?

Personify i prefer the scans. (hated the puffers) It keeps the tsa grubby hands off of me.

Here is another American "pussy" Cancer survivor terrorist threat...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoekThu7fq0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

TSA forced cancer patient to show breast implant | The Right Scoop

via WBTV. Stories are already coming in on how the new invasive TSA pat downs are infringing on personal privacy. In this case, Cathi Bossi, a flight attendent who has breast implants was forced to reveal them in August to a TSA agent in a private screening room. She said on what felt like an aggressive pat down, the agent asked her ‘what’s this?’, and Boss replied that it was a prosthetic implant because she has had breast cancer. The TSA agent said that she would have to see it before she could clear Bossi:

Go team TSA! :clap2:

I saw the interview, and yes it could work. How many "Americans are going to get upset when they have to actually talk to a stranger when they are in a hurry to continue to a gate where they will have to wait anyway? Or how many will bitch when they miss their flight because some asshole security guy wanted to ask them some questions. Yiou want to talk to me you can wait for my lawyer..... I can see it happening.....

"In a hurry? Take advantage of our deluxe x-ray scanner, or pat down search, for a small fee*."

We own them now, might as well make the best of it.

*license, tax, tags and optional equipment additional, see security for details.

Last edited:
Blog of Rights: Official Blog of the American Civil Liberties Union TSA Pulls Aside Humorist Dave Barry for "Blurred Groin"

But NPR reports that humorist Dave Barry had the misfortune of getting both the full-body scan and a pat-down, because the full-body scan displayed to screeners a "blurred groin." The blurriness in his nether-regions required a secondary-secondary screening, in a separate room, wherein a screener gave Barry a pat-down.

Now, Barry took this all in stride and could tell a funny tale to NPR afterwards, but let's give this scenario serious consideration. First, we won't ever know why Barry's groin was "blurred," but we do know that intimate stuff, like penile implants, colostomy bags and adult diapers of passengers who opt for the naked machines are all visible to Transportation Security Administration (TSA) screeners.

Blurred groin aside, even if we can get past these embarrassing bits, we're not confident that these security measures are making us any safer. (THE POINT!) The likely effectiveness of naked machine technology in preventing attacks does not justify the level of intrusion involved. The example of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab has surfaced repeatedly: despite TSA administrator John Pistole's assertion at yesterday's hearing to the contrary, it's not clear the machines would have caught the explosives Abdulmutallab hid in his underwear. Government reports and many experts have found otherwise.

Blog of Rights: Official Blog of the American Civil Liberties Union Body Scanners: Known Unknowns

If you wish to discuss more effective safety measures, Rangal, I'm all ears. If instead, you wanna carry on about TSA seeing an xray of your junk, sorry, not sympathetic.

WTF is with all the hand wringing over the safety measures taken to prevent terrorists from boarding airplanes? I dun get this AT ALL. Fearful of being leered at by security during a body scan?

Take the fucking bus.

Why is this nation so full of pussies lately? What is up with all this Victorian Era modesty, that we'd rather be blown to bits at 10,000 feet than seen nakkie?

bus-rage.jpg

I was pretty much in the middle on this issue until I saw exactly what was going on.

And here..I would say..the opposition has a point.

There are better ways to do this.

Will the ACLU be there when you are blown to bits, Rangal?

Use your noodle. This ain't the moment to stand on your rights.

I love ya Madeline but this is the exact moment to stand for our rights. If the government is going to rule by political correctness rather than logic and clear thinking (for example, profiling) and is engaged in the abuse of innocent Americans on a seemingly hourly basis, it's time to stand up and say NO.

Take a second look at the examples I provided. Israel and Europe have far better tactics than we do and it's time to find some better answers.

The fact that it did not even occur to the TSA to exempt pilots (until recently) when putting the plan into effect reeks of poor judgement. The kind of panicked non-thinking that pushes obamacare into law with no regard for the consequence. (note: I have a bias here as my father is a retired Air Force UAL pilot)

If you wish to discuss more effective safety measures, Rangal, I'm all ears. If instead, you wanna carry on about TSA seeing an xray of your junk, sorry, not sympathetic.

I don't fly as often as some here but I'd step into the naked machine without any problem. (pictures of my junk are already out on the enter-toobs :redface:)

I'm all for reliable security as I mentioned, I even have a personal stake in it beyond just the saftey of my fellow Americans. But treating random scared children, grandma's, nuns and cancer victims etc like single young men just off the plane from Islamabad sans luggage makes no sense and is offensive in it's stupidity.

Plus, there is already "fail" in the wind...

TSA Fatwa Watch - By Mark Steyn - The Corner - National Review Online

Saying that body scanners violate Islamic law, Muslim-American groups are supporting a “fatwa” — a religious ruling — that forbids Muslims from going through the scanners at airports.

The Fiqh Council of North America — a body of Islamic scholars that includes some from Michigan — issued a fatwa this week that says going through the airport scanners would violate Islamic rules on modesty.

“It is a violation of clear Islamic teachings that men or women be seen naked by other men and women,” reads the fatwa issued Tuesday. “Islam highly emphasizes haya (modesty) and considers it part of faith. The Quran has commanded the believers, both men and women, to cover their private parts.”

The decision could complicate efforts to intensify screening of potential terrorists who are Muslim.

Chanel post this HERE:

FROM THE CAIR WEBSITE:

Special recommendations for Muslim women who wear hijab:

If you are selected for secondary screening after you go through the metal detector and it does not go off, and "sss" is not written on your boarding pass, ask the TSA officer if the reason you are being selected is because of your head scarf.
In this situation, you may be asked to submit to a pat-down or to go through a full body scanner. If you are selected for the scanner, you may ask to go through a pat-down instead.
Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.
You may ask to be taken to a private room for the pat-down procedure.
Instead of the pat-down, you can always request to pat down your own scarf, including head and neck area, and have the officers perform a chemical swipe of your hands.
If you encounter any issues, ask to speak to a supervisor immediately. They are there to assist you.
Article Details

Take the fucking bus.

bus-rage.jpg

What measures are you talking about? The new scanners that will not detect the bombs that terrorists are using, or the pat downs that will not detect the bombs that terrorists are using. Please tell me which effective safety measures I am had wringing about before you accuse me of whatever it is you are accusing me of.

Anyone can look at my penis, they just have to ask.

Uh, thankies. I have seen a nice assortment already so unless your's can talk or something.....LOL.

Seriously, UK people must have to contend with safety measures at the airport. I'd imagine all Europeans do....I dun hear any of them bitching like Americans have been.

There are three possible explanations for this.

1. They are not complaining.
  2. They do not have a free press, and the complaints are being censored.
  3. They are not being reported here because we have enough complaints of our own.
Airport security: Passenger complaints - One News Page [UK] World

I vote for 3.

Forum List

Back