We Know They Are Killing Children—All of Us Know

2011_03_02_fetus.jpg

That sure looks like a child to me.

What children are being killed? He makes no argument at all.

In the first example, the abortion doctor is right - it is more important that a woman have her freedom to choose than whether an abortion is murder or not.

So, it doesn't matter that abortions are murder. Just what I thought.

With this mindset, abortion will be the rule and not the exception.

Do you believe abortion is a natural right?

Abortion cannot be murder. It cannot be murder to kill something which is inside your body without your permission.
I believe abortion is a right, yes.
The only way it gets there without your permission is in the case of rape, which is the reason given in 0.1-0.6 % of all abortions.

It's astoundingly easy to NOT get pregnant. Really.

Permission, morals (whose) - has nothing to do with it.

A woman's body is hers and hers alone. What she does with it is no one's business. If you disagree with abortion, DON'T HAVE ONE.

And, while you're preaching to others to give up their NATURAL freedom, are you also adopting kids? Of course not. Nor should you have to.

But, get your Big Government off other people's bodies.

If you dont want to murder the unborn..dont murder one ?...seems like a weak argument

So, it doesn't matter that abortions are murder. Just what I thought.

With this mindset, abortion will be the rule and not the exception.

Do you believe abortion is a natural right?

Abortion cannot be murder. It cannot be murder to kill something which is inside your body without your permission.
The only way it gets there without your permission is in the case of rape, which is the reason given in 0.1-0.6 % of all abortions.

Consent to sex does not equal consent to pregnancy, just like getting in your car does not mean you consent to getting in an accident.

She had the right to abort me, yes.

Why the fuck does that offend you? Your mother had the same right, you know.

Our mothers did not have the right to kill viable fetuses. Doesn't work that way here. And I'm glad of that.

At 8 weeks of age, I was not a viable anything.

Your point? At 35 weeks you were, and you think your mother had the right to kill you then. I'm just glad that's not legal here in most circumstances, and glad we only have four doctors left who are willing to do it if that article was correct.

Consent to sex does not equal consent to pregnancy, just like getting in your car does not mean you consent to getting in an accident.

It means you are accepting that risk...

Noomi needs to go to medical school and move to America and become an abortion doctor.

Apparently we only have four doctors left in the U.S. who are willing to kill a baby right up to when it is ready to be born and they're getting old.

After Tiller: The only four doctors in the U.S. who risk their lives to perform third-trimester abortions | Mail Online

They risk their lives? Oh yeah, from the anti abortionists who would murder them for doing their jobs. How pathetic that in the US, your life could be in danger because of your profession.
They don't have cops, firefighters, lifeguards, military, and high steel workers in OZ? :confused:

Pregnancy
stopmotion.jpg

Car accident

DSC00542.JPG

Noomi needs to go to medical school and move to America and become an abortion doctor.

Apparently we only have four doctors left in the U.S. who are willing to kill a baby right up to when it is ready to be born and they're getting old.

After Tiller: The only four doctors in the U.S. who risk their lives to perform third-trimester abortions | Mail Online

They risk their lives? Oh yeah, from the anti abortionists who would murder them for doing their jobs. How pathetic that in the US, your life could be in danger because of your profession.
They don't have cops, firefighters, lifeguards, military, and high steel workers in OZ? :confused:

Not the same thing, most of those jobs are dangerous because of the equipment they work with, not people who are opposed to what they do.

Permission, morals (whose) - has nothing to do with it.

A woman's body is hers and hers alone. What she does with it is no one's business. If you disagree with abortion, DON'T HAVE ONE.

And, while you're preaching to others to give up their NATURAL freedom, are you also adopting kids? Of course not. Nor should you have to.

But, get your Big Government off other people's bodies.

I fully support a woman's right to do with her body as she chooses.

But that right ends where her baby's body begins. It is a genetically-distinct human being.

That point is inarguable.

Our mothers did not have the right to kill viable fetuses. Doesn't work that way here. And I'm glad of that.

Your point? At 35 weeks you were, and you think your mother had the right to kill you then. I'm just glad that's not legal here in most circumstances, and glad we only have four doctors left who are willing to do it if that article was correct.

Abortions are not legal at 35 weeks in Australia, unless there is a medical reason.

When my mother was pregnant with me, she had every right to choose an abortion. But she didn't, because I was planned.
So she had the right to destroy who you are now?

My mother had the obligation to birth, nurture, and raise me! She had no right to terminate my life once I was conceived - I was endowed at my incipience by my creator to have inalienable rights; life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!

So she had the right to destroy who you are now?

My mother had the obligation to birth, nurture, and raise me! She had no right to terminate my life once I was conceived - I was endowed at my incipience by my creator to have inalienable rights; life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!

Now you are just sounding like a religiously crazed lunatic. Your mother had no obligation to you at all.

Abortions are not legal at 35 weeks in Australia, unless there is a medical reason.

Well, I'm glad to hear that. That way you talk about America and how backwards we are because most of us don't think it's kosher to kill a viable fetus led me to guess that in Australia it was anything goes until the baby was all the way out of the mother's body.

Consent to sex without taking steps to prevent pregnancy does.

But that involves taking personal responsibility, and we can't have that, can we?

Forum List

Back