We Know They Are Killing Children—All of Us Know

No one asked me to?

Utter horseshit.

With Obamacare, I'm forced to pay for insurance for those who can't buy it on their own.

Dumbass.

No. I know why you lie so much. You're a leftist.

Hey Daveman!! Long time no chat!! Now...on to my post.

Even without Obamacare you were paying for the un-insured's treatment through higher medical premiums. The only difference is now even those who have refused to buy it in the past must now step up and accept their personal responsibility. That's why the GOP was the first ones to propose that in the 90's.
Oh, NOW the left is in favor of personal responsibility.

:lmao:

Do you disagree that it ensures personal responsibility?

I have children attending local schools. So while you think you had a point, you don't.

Just like always.

Not what I asked you - note the word "if". Care to try again, or just take the FAIL?
Oh, you mean a fail like attempting to justify abortion using Christianity? That kind of fail?

22. And should men quarrel and hit a pregnant woman, and she miscarries but there is no fatality, he shall surely be punished, when the woman's husband makes demands of him, and he shall give [restitution] according to the judges' [orders]. 23. But if there is a fatality, you shall give a life for a life, 24. an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a hand for a hand, a foot for a foot. 25. a burn for a burn, a wound for a wound, a bruise for a bruise.

Exodus 21:22-25

If the woman lives, but she miscarries: a simple fine
If the woman dies: life for a life, eye for an eye, etc.

The bible places less than full human status on the fetus. A little money makes it go away.

Does the Bible anywhere else proscribe a monetary punishment for the killing of a human being? The Bible does not even deem the act of wrongfully causing a miscarriage as criminal. It's obvious that based on a literal reading of this passage, the Bible does not view a fetus as a full human life or abortion as murder.

Last edited:
So, why outlaw murder then? It's all good, everyone goes on and physical life is inconsequential.
Do you mean the murder of living, breathing people?
A blind man could see where you're going with that.

I suppose you'd be okay with killing someone who can't breath on their own?
In Genesis 2:7, the Bible states that life begins at birth, declaring that God "breathed into his [Adam's] nostrils the soul of life, and man became a living soul." The verse implies that until Adam took his first breath he was not considered a living being.

A blind man could see where you're going with that.

I suppose you'd be okay with killing someone who can't breath on their own?

A baby in uterus is most certainly living, if it weren't, then women wouldn't need to kill them. They are also breathing, they take amniotic fluid in and out, and their oxygen is supplied to the blood system via the umbilical cord.

But, not surprising, you missed the point. You said that Christians shouldn't care about aborted babies because their souls go back to God anyway, so how is that any different than murder, or even someone dying of natural causes. It shouldn't be a sad thing, they just go to heaven, right? You could apply your logic to the tragic event in Conneticut with all of those children being killed, why worry about it when they all just went to heaven to be with God? Your logic is a bit screwed up. :cuckoo:
Well, in Synthia's defense, I must say that's because he's completely unfamiliar with logic.
You want to analyze religion using logic. :lol:

You're funny.

Forum List

Back