We KNEW it would happen sooner or later.. Vegas victim suing

Great, now show me where the word, “limit,” appears.....
Why specify any number?

If the rate of fire of an automatic rifle was listed as 800 rounds per minute do you think it could fire faster?

There is no set rate of fire for any semiautomatic weapon the rate of fire is simple one shot per trigger pull or IOW as fast as the trigger can be pulled.

and I'll say it again

BUMP STOCKS DO NOT INCREASE THE RATE OF FIRE BECAUSE ANY SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE CAN BE BUMP FIRED WITHOUT THE USE OF A BUMP STOCK
45 is the effective rate of fire. It’s not a limit.

Backpedal harder! :lmao:

Effective?

Define effective?

and just keep ignoring the fact that

BUMP STOCKS DO NOT INCREASE THE RATE OF FIRE BECAUSE ANY SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE CAN BE BUMP FIRED WITHOUT THE USE OF A BUMP STOCK
Presumably, you’re just as capable of using a dictionary as I am. You don’t need me to look up words for you. The rest of your deflection is irrelevant since you already admitted that a bump stock increases rate of fire.

No I said it increases the rate of the trigger pull. But it does not increase it so as to make the gun an automatic weapon.
What a pity you just can’t stop lying. <smh>

I already said the bump stock didn’t make it an automatic weapon, so that’s a non point. And since it increases the speed of a trigger pull, that increases how quickly rounds can be discharged, i.e., increasing the rate of fire.

:dance:

Why specify any number?

If the rate of fire of an automatic rifle was listed as 800 rounds per minute do you think it could fire faster?

There is no set rate of fire for any semiautomatic weapon the rate of fire is simple one shot per trigger pull or IOW as fast as the trigger can be pulled.

and I'll say it again

Effective?

Define effective?

Presumably, you’re just as capable of using a dictionary as I am. You don’t need me to look up words for you. The rest of your deflection is irrelevant since you already admitted that a bump stock increases rate of fire.

No I said it increases the rate of the trigger pull. But it does not increase it so as to make the gun an automatic weapon.

I already said the bump stock didn’t make it an automatic weapon, so that’s a non point. And since it increases the speed of a trigger pull, that increases how quickly rounds can be discharged, i.e., increasing the rate of fire.

OBTUSE look it up.

Since you can bump fire a semiautomatic rifle without a bump stock the bump stock does not modify the rifle to do anything it can't already do therefore it is not a modification at all.

Tell me if you put a fancy shift knob on your car does it make the car go faster?

Effective?

Define effective?

OBTUSE look it up.

Since you can bump fire a semiautomatic rifle without a bump stock the bump stock does not modify the rifle to do anything it can't already do therefore it is not a modification at all.

Tell me if you put a fancy shift knob on your car does it make the car go faster?
More deflection.

You already admitted a bump stock increases rate of fire. Backpedaling now is failing you.

Effective?

Define effective?

OBTUSE look it up.

More deflection.

You already admitted a bump stock increases rate of fire. Backpedaling now is failing you.

Increases it over what? A finger or bump firing?

And even though you can't get it into your skull the rate of fire of every single semiautomatic ever made is 1 round per trigger pull whether you pull the trigger it with a finger or not whether you can pull the rigger once a second or 3 times a second the gun shoots once per trigger pull and cannot shoot faster than once per trigger pull

OBTUSE look it up.

More deflection.

And even though you can't get it into your skull the rate of fire of every single semiautomatic ever made is 1 round per trigger pull whether you pull the trigger it with a finger or not whether you can pull the rigger once a second or 3 times a second the gun shoots once per trigger pull and cannot shoot faster than once per trigger pull
LOLOL

back-pedal-harder1.png

OBTUSE look it up.

More deflection.

LOLOL

back-pedal-harder1.png

That you really need to say you win an argument on the internet to make you feel good about yourself is just sad

OBTUSE look it up.

More deflection.

LOLOL

back-pedal-harder1.png

That you really need to say you win an argument on the internet to make you feel good about yourself is just sad
You should try winning one sometime. It’s fun.

Forum List

Back