We kinda suck at picking leaders

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
And by we, I mean me. Since I voted for Bush and Obama.

Bush was all balls no brains.

Obama is all brains no balls.

Is it really too much to ask for to elect a leader with a healthy and balanced supply of both?

Running the country is similar to running a business which is why our leaders should be drafted from among the best and brightest of the business community.

Is it really too much to ask for to elect a leader with a healthy and balanced supply of both?

There's only a few of us around that could fit the bill of a "balanced supply of balls and brains". Let's see... There's me, Gunny, Dude, MountainMan, Roomy and Bootneck. They are the only ones that come to mind and as far as I know, neither of us is interested in the job.:lol:

if people didn't suck at picking leaders ron paul would be president and peter schiff would be in charge of the economy

I think part of the problem is the fact that you are trying to find a "leader" as you say in your post.

I noticed that the criticism of Bush, amongst many other criticisms, was that he was not a suitble leader. Likewise, all I keep on hearing is "what a great leader" Obama is.

My President is suppoosed to be a uniter....not a leader. I do not need some guy that has never met me decide what is best for me...that is for me to decide and thus why America is great....freedom of choice...self responsibility.....responsible for my own decisions and ramifications of such decisions.

Obama came in with the idea that we are not capable of making our own decisions, as we should not have to deal with the negative ramifications of such decisions.......so he will "restrict", "restructure", "control" and LEAD us to be a better people as he "fundamentally changes America" as he said in his November 1st campaign speech.

So first, I advise that you cahnge your thought process....do not vote for a leader...vote for a uniter....you will be surprised at the outcome.

Final word....do not vote for a man that uses words like "I" and "ME"....listen for the words "WE" and "US"........go back to the Obama speeches....you rarely hear we and us...but often hear me and I.

Hope that helps.

if people didn't suck at picking leaders ron paul would be president and peter schiff would be in charge of the economy

gimme a break. Ron Paul was the right wing version of Ralph Nader. Nothing more, nothing less.

I think part of the problem is the fact that you are trying to find a "leader" as you say in your post.

I noticed that the criticism of Bush, amongst many other criticisms, was that he was not a suitble leader. Likewise, all I keep on hearing is "what a great leader" Obama is.

My President is suppoosed to be a uniter....not a leader. I do not need some guy that has never met me decide what is best for me...that is for me to decide and thus why America is great....freedom of choice...self responsibility.....responsible for my own decisions and ramifications of such decisions.

Obama came in with the idea that we are not capable of making our own decisions, as we should not have to deal with the negative ramifications of such decisions.......so he will "restrict", "restructure", "control" and LEAD us to be a better people as he "fundamentally changes America" as he said in his November 1st campaign speech.

So first, I advise that you cahnge your thought process....do not vote for a leader...vote for a uniter....you will be surprised at the outcome.

Final word....do not vote for a man that uses words like "I" and "ME"....listen for the words "WE" and "US"........go back to the Obama speeches....you rarely hear we and us...but often hear me and I.

Hope that helps.

:rofl:

I tellya.. that BUSH sure was a.. uh.. uniter... Hell, he didn't even have to polarize America in order to win reelection! or something.

:cuckoo:

If people like you were continually in office we'd still see children working in hazardous factories. sheesh.. Who is to tell the 9 year old he can't work in the lead paint factory, right?

crazy people.

We suck at picking our leaders?

I completely disagree. What we suck at is realizing that the media picks our leaders, not us. They decide who to focus on, who to praise, and who to criticize.

Hell, the one candidate who stated throughout the campaign that our economy is tanking, that we need to regain control of our money supply, that we're gonna end up sending more kids to war if we don't change policy, that our increased spending needs to stop, that we need to stop intervening for global corporations, etc etc etc - that lone candidate was demonized by every media pundit at every turn during the campaign.

So it's not "we" who suck. It's our media, who picks their corporate selected globalists from both sides of the aisle and parades them around in front of the country as the pool of Presidential candidates from which we may choose. Their method is to to focus on issues that concern us rather than Constitutional law and national sovereignty.

Well guess what - federal government and control can be expanded exponentially by either party when you turn the people's attention away from limited Constitutional government and you train people to follow and desire "issues" based leadership and legislation.

So that is what we get, whether it's GOP or Dem. We get so-called "educated" voters who demand and allow solutions to issues and to partisan ideologies from a national leadership, rather than voters who support our system of individual liberty that is a federation of States under a limited federal government.

In other words, despite our Constitutional make-up, the media has manipulated our opinions and the selection of our candidates so that we are now voting in a democratic "majority rules" manner rather than under the legal framework of our Constitution which limits the capabilities of the federal government.

So again, it's not "we" who suck. It's "we" who have been deceived into supporting consolidation of power by both parties, and globalist integration by both parties. Our own treasury secretaries, appointed by our Presidents, have actually handed our money to globalist banks, and have even stated that they are open to integration into a possible global currency.

Hope that helps.

I tellya.. that BUSH sure was a.. uh.. uniter... Hell, he didn't even have to polarize America in order to win reelection! or something.

If people like you were continually in office we'd still see children working in hazardous factories. sheesh.. Who is to tell the 9 year old he can't work in the lead paint factory, right?

crazy people.

I am missing something here....exactly where did I say Bush was a uniter? Where did I suppoort Bush at all in my post?

Seems to me you decided to scan a post, and critique it based on what you thought may be in there....but if you spent more time reading and less time looking for the little smily faces to enhance your point, you may be able to add to a debate.

Bush was not a uniter...nor a leader.
Neither is Obama.....and to make matters worse, he is not only NOT a uniter, but a DIVIDER instead.

You can pick your leaders and you can pick your nose.

But you can't pick your leaders' nose.

My President is suppoosed to be a uniter....not a leader.

Good luck finding any President these days that could "unite" this country. No single man is going to get liberals and conservatives on the same page about most things. I certainly don't need any President trying to "unite" my side with some lunatic fringe that has overrun the Democratic Party. If and when the liberals get into power there must be a party to resist them, and to stop their anti-American agenda.

{a whole bunch of stuff you can read by scrolling up or clicking the little link thingy beside the username}

Sweet! I'm not responsible, it's somebody else's fault. I get a free pass!

Liberalism rocks! :thup:

Nope.

But after decades of indoctrination, although I shake my head in amazement and disbelief when I see people support globalist usurpers like Obama and McCain, I can understand why they still do it. No matter which way they turn, there is a mainstream pundit who is pushing one or the other, while major media ignores, sidelines, or detracts from all candidates who would actually reduce the size of our federal government, reduce our taxes, keep our nation and our patriotic soldiers secure, and protect our jobs and our economy.

In contrast to where we should be as a nation, the GOP and the Dems are the liberals. Not me.

Hope that helps.

crazy people.

I am missing something here....exactly where did I say Bush was a uniter? Where did I suppoort Bush at all in my post?

Seems to me you decided to scan a post, and critique it based on what you thought may be in there....but if you spent more time reading and less time looking for the little smily faces to enhance your point, you may be able to add to a debate.

Neither is Obama.....and to make matters worse, he is not only NOT a uniter, but a DIVIDER instead.

Perhaps if you spent less time being so fucking ironic and more time realizing that your silly advice on life is one standard deviation below a fortune cookie you won't have to crawl back in this thread and let your pussy bleed all over the carpet. Your entire input is beyond pointless. it's the kind of silly bullshit that a geriatric fuck who thinks age equal wisdom might offer as advice. Your kind leap onto the fucking bandwagon while Obama is in office but I'd bet money, marbles and chalk that you were busy making different statements deep into 2005.

Alas, find a fucking President that unites instead of divides AND STILL GETS INTO OFFICE. Then, after you do.. go ahead and adjust that nitrous tank you've been sucking on.

crazy people.

Perhaps if you spent less time being so fucking ironic and more time realizing that your silly advice on life is one standard deviation below a fortune cookie you won't have to crawl back in this thread and let your pussy bleed all over the carpet. Your entire input is beyond pointless. it's the kind of silly bullshit that a geriatric fuck who thinks age equal wisdom might offer as advice. Your kind leap onto the fucking bandwagon while Obama is in office but I'd bet money, marbles and chalk that you were busy making different statements deep into 2005.

Alas, find a fucking President that unites instead of divides AND STILL GETS INTO OFFICE. Then, after you do.. go ahead and adjust that nitrous tank you've been sucking on.

I disagree with oldand tired early and often - but I see absolutely no justification for an outburst like this. It does not add to - it detracts from - your position and your credibility. If you can't argue a point any better than this - then it makes me wonder if your point has any merit to it at all.

crazy people.

Wow....you must be one lonely guy.
Is that the best you got? Pathetic if it is.

Forum List

Back