We just had our Fantasy Draft

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
Here's my team and the round in which I selected the player...

1. Daunte Culpepper
2. Kevin Jones
3. Tiki Barber
4. Michael Clayton
5. J.J. Arrinton
6. Steve McNair
7. DST Panthers
8. Donald Driver
9. Randy McMichael
10. Chris Chambers
11. DST Falcons
12. Jeb Putzier
13. Cedric Benson
14. Josh Brown

In our league we start two RBs, Two WRs, one TE, one QB, One DST and one Kicker.

So? What do y'all think...

Culpepper in the first round eh? What pick did you have? How many teams in your league? 10 or 12?

Im curious what did the first 2 or 3 rounds look like in your league. Im just trying to see what people are thinking this year. My draft is this saturday.

I like arrington in the 5th round. Chambers in the 10th Round? Wow. Clayton might have been alittle early to grab him, but he'll be good. Im suprised tiki went after Kevin jones.

Sorry about the rambling. Personally i never grab backup defenses. I just add/drop them on the weeks that i need to. TE's i usually do the same unless i got good TE's. Putzier might have been a waste. I probably would have grabbed another WR or RB. Just my opinion though.

insein said:
Culpepper in the first round eh? What pick did you have? How many teams in your league? 10 or 12?

Im curious what did the first 2 or 3 rounds look like in your league. Im just trying to see what people are thinking this year. My draft is this saturday.

I like arrington in the 5th round. Chambers in the 10th Round? Wow. Clayton might have been alittle early to grab him, but he'll be good. Im suprised tiki went after Kevin jones.

Sorry about the rambling. Personally i never grab backup defenses. I just add/drop them on the weeks that i need to. TE's i usually do the same unless i got good TE's. Putzier might have been a waste. I probably would have grabbed another WR or RB. Just my opinion though.

A real good site to go to to see what drafts are looking like this year is antsports.com. They have serious Mock Drafts that give a relatively good idea.

My league has some odd ducks that like to go QB early. I had the 5th pick in the Draft and my first two RBs went already. I decided to go with my own ranking this year utterly and completely. Culpepper was fourth ranked on my own list, Manning being first. L. Thomas was second and Alexander third, Culpepper fourth, Holmes 6th, 5th was another RB etc. I followed the ranking religiously and ended up with the list above. I will see if this will be a good choice or not by the first two games. Usually I pick two RBs before I pick a QB, but in our league that means you will end up with Brees as your QB as the odd ducks keep picking QBs.

my league just had its draft two weeks ago...

my roster

qb-jake delhomme
qb--ben rothlesberger
rb--kevin jones
rb--ahman green
wr--terrell owens
wr-- charles rogers
wr--anquan boldin
wr--braylon edwards
k -- sebastian janikowski
k-- neil rackers
def--miami
def/spec--green bay

we also picked an "extra" player at the end of the draft..i picked up qb jp losman from buffalo....

how many players do you start lantern? Cause if you start 2 RB's your screwed for bye weeks. Never draft 2 kickers or defenses. They can be easily picked up off of waivers on the bye week.

insein said:
how many players do you start lantern? Cause if you start 2 RB's your screwed for bye weeks. Never draft 2 kickers or defenses. They can be easily picked up off of waivers on the bye week.
1 qb, 1rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 def and 1 kicker

Forum List

Back