We just got the bad news. Health insurance premiums up 30%.

If the Hill gets in, expect even much worse. Reading wikileaks she wants to give 'immigrants' insurance with subsidies. She let UFW know.
That's right, not 3, not 10, 30 PERCENT. We can afford it, but I work with people who are going to struggle with this big time. FUCK YOU OBAMA.

You yourself asked for it.

None of you have the courage to take granny off the vent.

That's right, not 3, not 10, 30 PERCENT. We can afford it, but I work with people who are going to struggle with this big time. FUCK YOU OBAMA.
That sucks, although I've seen worse. One of my sisters has seen premium increases of 240% and deductible increase of 300% in 3 years.

Who's your insurer? Time to shop around.

Maybe you can forward some links to re-education sites?

Is "education" the correct word for this ?

It's the correct euphemism, for making sure everyone does as they're told.

Who's your insurer? Time to shop around.

Maybe you can forward some links to re-education sites?

Is "education" the correct word for this ?

It's the correct euphemism, for making sure everyone does as they're told.

O.K.

I see your point.

Still don't understand why you interact with the intellectual black hole of the board.

That sucks, although I've seen worse. One of my sisters has seen premium increases of 240% and deductible increase of 300% in 3 years.

That seems like an outlier.

Don't get me wrong....I think it sucks and that Obama is a moron.

He did nothing but decry the cronies of the Washington and then hopped right in bed with them.

Forum List

Back