we invite illegals to stay yet this young woman has to self deport?

The law says she has to leave.

Wanting to obey the law is now deemed as a "ploy" in your eyes?

When there are other more reasonable courses of action, YES, it does seem fishy.

I understand your point...and dont necessarily disagree.

However...if it were me in her position....

I would be so perplexed at the fact that the President of the United States announced that children of undocumented immigrants get a "pass" automatically, yet I must go through an appeal process since I am the child of a DOCUMENTED immigrant.....I would likely make it a "national story"...and I would not consider my actions as a "ploy"....more of a national eye opener.

So yes...you are likely correct...she opted to do this to make a point...a valid point...one that NEEDS to be made.

I do not fault her for it and neither should you.

People without an agenda aren't "perplexed". They're on the phone to their representitives. What happened with that? Just "self-deporting" without any mention of steps taken to solve the issue short of leaving, sounds unbelievable. Like a big hunk of the story is missing! :eusa_eh:

she was meant to get her green card last year but it hasn't arrived yet. That isn't her fault, its the fault of the immigration department. She should refuse to leave - let them force her back home. She has every right to stay in the country.

send her on a bus with a bill back home...diversity divides and never units hg wannabes.

shut the fuck up faggot!

When there are other more reasonable courses of action, YES, it does seem fishy.

I understand your point...and dont necessarily disagree.

However...if it were me in her position....

I would be so perplexed at the fact that the President of the United States announced that children of undocumented immigrants get a "pass" automatically, yet I must go through an appeal process since I am the child of a DOCUMENTED immigrant.....I would likely make it a "national story"...and I would not consider my actions as a "ploy"....more of a national eye opener.

So yes...you are likely correct...she opted to do this to make a point...a valid point...one that NEEDS to be made.

I do not fault her for it and neither should you.

People without an agenda aren't "perplexed". They're on the phone to their representitives. What happened with that? Just "self-deporting" without any mention of steps taken to solve the issue short of leaving, sounds unbelievable. Like a big hunk of the story is missing! :eusa_eh:

Local reps have been involved to no avail. That's why the story is where it is.

Forum List

Back