we invite illegals to stay yet this young woman has to self deport?

Legal Immigrant to be Deported from Rural Missouri | fox4kc.com

All of her family is here LEGALLY but she must leave when she turns 21 becauseshe isn't part owner in her parents business. We invite all the Latinos in on our dime and here is a family doing it right yet their daughter must leave when she turns 21. She's been waiting on her papers for 9 years.

She's not a wet back Mexican border jumper. She must go! She must be made an example of...to let her people know that we mean business here in the USA.

Of course, if she has a cuppla thousand to lay on Obama's re-election campaign fund, she could probably stay.

Obama does some things for show and some things for votes. This is for show.

• Banned
Obama's brother or uncle or whatever he is gets caught committing a crime and 45 days later he is free and driving again. This girl gets deported for TURNING 21. Wtf people

Eh... While her stance and willingness to bring this to the forefront is admirable... It's not like they track you down if you are illegal. If she's deported, it's because she is on an honor system and self deports.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this.

All of her family is here LEGALLY but she must leave when she turns 21 becauseshe isn't part owner in her parents business. We invite all the Latinos in on our dime and here is a family doing it right yet their daughter must leave when she turns 21. She's been waiting on her papers for 9 years.

Thats such bullshit, she should fly to Mexico, sneak across the border and live in California.

why there are already 1000's tunnels along the border moron and your bud barry pulled extra national guard away from the border and last but not least eric holder who by the way is held in contempt charges filed charges against sheriff joe who btw has found a golden nugget in his investigation of the messiah.

Thats such bullshit, she should fly to Mexico, sneak across the border and live in California.

Thanks to Teddy Kennedy, our immigration laws changed in the 60's, making it almost impossible for people from 1st world countries (read Europe) to come here and live while making it much easier for people from 3rd world countries to come here and live. This woman has was unlucky enough to be born in England, our leaders don't want her, if she'd been born in Mexico, they'd have no problems with her....

Eh... While her stance and willingness to bring this to the forefront is admirable... It's not like they track you down if you are illegal. If she's deported, it's because she is on an honor system and self deports.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this.

The point is that by law, she must return to England when her parents have done everything right...she should be able to stay LEGALLY, without breaking our laws.

If she was from some turd world shithole of a country and had some more melanin in her skin she might get a little assistance. White Europeans don't qualify anymore.

She was meant to get her green card last year but it hasn't arrived yet. That isn't her fault, its the fault of the immigration department. She should refuse to leave - let them force her back home. She has every right to stay in the country.

She was meant to get her green card last year but it hasn't arrived yet. That isn't her fault, its the fault of the immigration department. She should refuse to leave - let them force her back home. She has every right to stay in the country.

I would refuse to leave as well, and make them come and drag me away.

With enough public pressure, the government may relent and let her stay.

With enough public pressure, the government may relent and let her stay.

:eusa_angel:Well if she can make it to Nov. it will be ok. The only ones being deport come Nov. is Ubama and his nitwit admins.

Thanks to Teddy Kennedy, our immigration laws changed in the 60's, making it almost impossible for people from 1st world countries (read Europe) to come here and live while making it much easier for people from 3rd world countries to come here and live. This woman has was unlucky enough to be born in England, our leaders don't want her, if she'd been born in Mexico, they'd have no problems with her....

Oh of course, if she was Mexican she wouldn't be going anywhere, she could go to college for free in California.

Oh of course, if she was Mexican she wouldn't be going anywhere, she could go to college for free in California.

RACIST!!

/sarcasm

Forum List

Back