We Hear You Fine

The idea that western women think they are oppressed is laughable. They have zero clue what it means to be a second-class citizen

Your comment shows that women should be marching....you just gotta love how millions of them marched today and were pissed off at your king. I can't remember the last time all women agreed on calling someone an asshole LOL. If I was Melania I would be filing for divorce monday....But hold on a minute she needs to milk the orange cow as much as she can before she bails out !!!

Who is my king?

Furthermore, you can't explain in any rational way what rights women don't have in this country that men do.
I guess they just like to protest. And they are picking on poor Donnie like everyone else.

So like I said, you can’t explain in any rational way what rights women don’t have in this country that men do. Thanks for playing

Just like Trump, conservatives don' like strong women. And they make fun of Muslims LOL
th

Define strong.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Meeeh don' like women that still stuck in the wild side west. And has anger and paranoia issues.

If I was a criminal perpetrator/Muslim I’d hate prepared, armed people too....they kinda get in the way of making things easy...huh?

Lol you've been killing each other since the creation of this country. No need to blame on terrorists...Just Check your local news.

th

People have been killing each other since humanities beginning. However the 'redneck' areas of the United States appear to see a lot less of this phenomena than the urban areas and the rest of the world. So your point about a legally armed civil population appears to be a bunch of hog manure.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
Just like Trump, conservatives don' like strong women. And they make fun of Muslims LOL
th

Define strong.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Meeeh don' like women that still stuck in the wild side west. And has anger and paranoia issues.

If I was a criminal perpetrator/Muslim I’d hate prepared, armed people too....they kinda get in the way of making things easy...huh?

Lol you've been killing each other since the creation of this country. No need to blame on terrorists...Just Check your local news.

We call our news here in Southern Mexifornia “wetbacks gone wild” and you’re right...they’re killing each other every day...haha...thanks for pointing that out.

Most mass shooters are white.

th

Define strong.

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

People have been killing each other since humanities beginning. However the 'redneck' areas of the United States appear to see a lot less of this phenomena than the urban areas and the rest of the world. So your point about an legally armed civil population appears to be a bunch of hog manure.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Bla bla America has one of the worst stats when it comes to gun related crimes. Few countries that are worse are: Syria, Iraq, and thry are at war.

th

Define strong.

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

People have been killing each other since humanities beginning. However the 'redneck' areas of the United States appear to see a lot less of this phenomena than the urban areas and the rest of the world. So your point about an legally armed civil population appears to be a bunch of hog manure.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Bla bla America has one of the worst stats when it comes to gun related crimes. Few countries that are worse are: Syria, Iraq, and thry are at war.

th

You were bitching about the rednecks who have guns not the whole United States and my statement that you quoted specified redneck areas of the US as compared to the urban areas. I'm sure that 2aguy could enlighten you as to where the United States would fall for gun crime with the rest of the world if all the US urban gun crime was taken out of the picture. It's amusing that you're so frightened of females legally owning guns out in the boonies... Are you Muslim?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back