We Hear You Fine

Single mothers who have the courage living on welfare benefits and march with pussy hats on.

Courage to live on welfare? Interesting.

I was a single father for most of my daughter's life and I never took a cent in benefits.

Just like Trump, conservatives don' like strong women. And they make fun of Muslims LOL
th

Define strong.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Meeeh don' like women that still stuck in the wild side west. And has anger and paranoia issues.

standards.jpg

So what you're really saying is that you don't like strong women and would rather have them dress up in vagina outfits and doing as you demand.

*****ROFLMAO*****

That's what you said. BTW it might be inciting for you ....but this redneck stuff to me is no different than let's say a remote controlled Taliban controlled area. Pretty regressive.

Just like Trump, conservatives don' like strong women. And they make fun of Muslims LOL

The idea that western women think they are oppressed is laughable. They have zero clue what it means to be a second-class citizen

Your comment shows that women should be marching....you just gotta love how millions of them marched today and were pissed off at your king. I can't remember the last time all women agreed on calling someone an asshole LOL. If I was Melania I would be filing for divorce monday....But hold on a minute she needs to milk the orange cow as much as she can before she bails out !!!

th

Define strong.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Meeeh don' like women that still stuck in the wild side west. And has anger and paranoia issues.

standards.jpg

So what you're really saying is that you don't like strong women and would rather have them dress up in vagina outfits and doing as you demand.

*****ROFLMAO*****

That's what you said. BTW it might be inciting for you ....but this redneck stuff to me is no different than let's say a remote controlled Taliban controlled area. Pretty regressive.

images

So now you can't accept cultural differences either. That's very... progressive of you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

did anyone take notice that about 99% of these women in the crowds didnt exactly look like a 27 year old Spamela Anderson in her skimpy bikini?

Any group that considers Jane Fonda a leader is automatically written off.

if Pelosi was invited to any of these rallies,,she would of inadvertantly dressed up as an 8 foot penis. {being she has extreme short term memory}
No! No! Madam Pelosi! we told you to dress us as a P--------Y !!!!

if Pelosi was invited to any of these rallies,,she would of inadvertantly dressed up as an 8 foot penis. {being she has extreme short term memory}
No! No! Madam Pelosi! we told you to dress us as a P--------Y !!!!
then when Pelosi gets there,,they bitch at her,,,,she says/yells,,,,,I THOUGHT U TOLD ME TO DRESS UP AS A BIG PENIS !!!!

The idea that western women think they are oppressed is laughable. They have zero clue what it means to be a second-class citizen

Your comment shows that women should be marching....you just gotta love how millions of them marched today and were pissed off at your king. I can't remember the last time all women agreed on calling someone an asshole LOL. If I was Melania I would be filing for divorce monday....But hold on a minute she needs to milk the orange cow as much as she can before she bails out !!!

Who is my king?

Furthermore, you can't explain in any rational way what rights women don't have in this country that men do.

It's very hard for me to take this "movement' seriously when I see stuff like this

WM2018.png

The fact of the matter is westerners, both female and male, are so spoiled with decadence compared to the rest of the world they have no clue what real struggle is.

Who is my king?

Furthermore, you can't explain in any rational way what rights women don't have in this country that men do.
I guess they just like to protest. And they are picking on poor Donnie like everyone else.

We're just not overly interested just because you're women. Get a message of some import, and perhaps we'll reconsider.

Clad in pink and vowing to vote, activists around the globe flood streets for another Women's March

If they follow through with the vows to vote, you'll hear them fine.

"Activists around the globe" don't vote here.

Besides I'm not convinced, should the Democrats continue on the path they currently walk, that they will be permitted to again regain decisive power in the United States.

I believe considering current circumstances that the nation is that close.

Just sayin'.

We're just not overly interested just because you're women. Get a message of some import, and perhaps we'll reconsider.

Clad in pink and vowing to vote, activists around the globe flood streets for another Women's March

Besides I'm not convinced, should the Democrats continue on the path they currently walk, that they will be permitted to again regain decisive power in the United States.

Just sayin'.

Are you trying to claim that you excluded American women from your rants in this thread? lol, good one.

btw, all else being equal, if Trump loses 5% of the women's vote that he got in 2016, he loses over 1.5 million votes

No electoral college could save him then.

Just sayin'.

Are you trying to claim that you excluded American women from your rants in this thread? lol, good one.

btw, all else being equal, if Trump loses 5% of the women's vote that he got in 2016, he loses over 1.5 million votes

You seem to have missed something.

Just sayin'.

th

If voter ID is required that 1.5 million is no where as high as the illegal and dead voters the Democrats rely on during the election process.

*****SMILE*****

th

Define strong.

*****CHUCKLE*****

If I was a criminal perpetrator/Muslim I’d hate prepared, armed people too....they kinda get in the way of making things easy...huh?

Lol you've been killing each other since the creation of this country. No need to blame on terrorists...Just Check your local news.

th

Define strong.

*****CHUCKLE*****

If I was a criminal perpetrator/Muslim I’d hate prepared, armed people too....they kinda get in the way of making things easy...huh?

Lol you've been killing each other since the creation of this country. No need to blame on terrorists...Just Check your local news.

We call our news here in Southern Mexifornia “wetbacks gone wild” and you’re right...they’re killing each other every day...haha...thanks for pointing that out.

Forum List

Back