We Have

I have a parson russell terrorist.

Currently she's going through her quarterly fake pregnancy. It makes her titties swell up and she becomes (more) psychotic than usual.

Currently she feels the need to compulsively growl, bark and attack something every 10 minutes or so, and won't let any thing (dog, child, inanimate object) into my room.

She loves me though.

We gave her a glazed bone yesterday, she dropped it in the middle of the living room and spent about a half hour patrolling and racing back to it and attacking if anyone or anything went into the living room...finally I tricked her, put her outside and flung that thing after her.

Last edited:

You realize he's not being cute and cuddly..he's establishing dominance.

Mine also likes to climb on my chest and sit there. Cute with a 2 lb puppy..not so cute with a 12 lb monster with freakishly hard (tiny) feet that feel like metal rods. Especially when she chooses to launch attacks from my neck/chest.

She used to bounce off my chest when she was wigging out at the kids...it's like being shot with a cannon. I finally broke her of it by reflexively splatting her off me and onto her side on the ground...I didn't mean to, she took me by surprise and it was solely reflex, but thank goodness she learned her lesson and I no longer have that particular thing to deal with.

But she still tries to climb up around my neck. Ack. And she's persistent.

What a pretty puppers..

What's that ugly cushion he (she?)'s lying on? ;)

that would be her much older hubby....who has a hat on all day outside......willow was a child bride

now could we see more of the puppy less of the balding head......i feel his pain....i cant be outside without a hat

that would be her much older hubby....who has a hat on all day outside......willow was a child bride

now could we see more of the puppy less of the balding head......i feel his pain....i cant be outside without a hat

are you having vision problems? he has hair on his head, I doubt he will be bald a day in his life.

Forum List

Back