We Have

i wouldnt call anyone else obtuse when you cant manage to post a pic?

well, I can't and you are obtuse in that you can't imagine that. I didn't have a problem before I got this new computer,, and now I do. you'll just have to deal with it.

i mean how damn hard is it...

plus in camera....d/l to computer....*is that it...no d/l program?*

copy to photoshop and copy to post?

you can do it...really,,,,, kids do it daily

what is the problem?

it a poor chef who blames the oven....

why cant you post? did you get an apple?

nope, I did not get an apple. and I don't know why it won't post, do you want to tell me how you do it? or knot?

Let's try this again shall we? follow my link to butterball kennel,, go to litter number six.. see the little doggie named freckles? imagine that same puppy done in brown,, that's what my dog looks like.

a new baby Jack Russell Terrorist puppy. he went swimming in the water bowl twice today.. :lol:
yes, calling a Jack Russell a terrorist instead of terrier seems vaguely accurate. May he be smart enough to obey, but not smart enough to get into bigger trouble.

okay what happens when you plug the camera in.....you have the plug right?

when you turn the camera on ...do you have it in the right place to d/l?

a new baby Jack Russell Terrorist puppy. he went swimming in the water bowl twice today.. :lol:
yes, calling a Jack Russell a terrorist instead of terrier seems vaguely accurate. May he be smart enough to obey, but not smart enough to get into bigger trouble.

after all the techs at the vet stole all the kisses they could get they offered my husband their sincerest condolences.. :D:D:D:D

okay what happens when you plug the camera in.....you have the plug right?

when you turn the camera on ...do you have it in the right place to d/l?

I have one of him sleeping on my husbands chest already in the computer under "pictures" my problem is I can no longer get therm here.

after all the techs at the vet stole all the kisses they could get they offered my husband their sincerest condolences.. :D:D:D:D
I used to doggiesit a Jack Russell. He was very dumb, very whiny, very needy and very stubborn, but damn cute. I'll take a big dog who's affectionate and obedient every time.

Sigh... now you gots me missing my doodlebug. :(

Forum List

Back